you were made for loving me

and you, my love, are gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, he's waited long enough. He can't take it anymore.

A sigh escapes his lips as he waits for Kibum at their now regular restaurant, having last met two weeks ago due to a schedule in New York. Kibum said it was fine, in spite of the fact that he had just returned from a month long trip from Hawaii, but then again he's at least gotten the hang of waiting for him to come back, nodding as he remembers how excited and happy Kibum always seems to look whenever they meet again after his trips (but then again, it could also be directed at the bags of presents he always has with him, his grip on the Cartier bag tightening as he makes his way to their usual table).

It's been a year since they've started talking again, started being in each other's lives. They've set up a routine, they've caught up with each other, the three long years of separation seemingly non-existent whenever they meet up again. But again, Minho's still in and out of the country, as busy as ever especially now that he's started to dabble in acting. Meanwhile, Kibum's business has started to boom and now he's in and out of the country too, meeting with potential partners and employees, trying to get everything settled before he started to expand. Minho being his model was a great help in boosting overall reach and sales of his clothing line.

Now the only problem is with them getting busier and busier, their routine and catch-up dates keep getting pushed back, the realisation that they haven't met in two months making Minho sigh he sat down on his sofa, lips pursed and brows furrowed, contemplating on whether he should open up that bottle of wine he had gotten as a gift or go with finishing up his beer stash and save the wine for Kibum. Is this how Kibum felt? Probably. Karma took its time but it came.

Minho was so hellbent on having Kibum feel how he felt during all those years of pining when really, he never stopped to think about how Kibum felt during his absence. This is why you lost him , he thought, letting out another sigh as he moved towards the fridge to get as much beer cans as his hands could take. He had just sat back down and opened a can when he heard the bell ring, groaning as he got up only for his already huge eyes to widen even more as he stood there and stared at the screen for a few seconds before registering that Kibum's at his doorstep. (A part of him wondered how he got his address, but the bigger part of him was just so overcome by joy, shock, and fear as he moved to open the door).

"Minho-ya~", Kibum cooed, throwing himself at the other as soon as he opened the door. "Let's drink~"

----------

Usual business trips for Kibum only take about 3-4 days, a week max. What he tells Minho, however, is completely different. Now that he's busier than ever and his business is booming, his lies are getting more and more believable and well, it's what he deserves. If Minho's business trip takes a week, his takes two. If it takes a two, his is four. And just like that, given that Minho's last business trip was a month, they haven't met for two. It's petty and it's been going on for a while now, but what can he do? He knows that boy won't learn unless he experienced it first-hand, so he's kept his pining to a minimum (which really meant that he's consumed more than six bottles of wine per month to keep himself sane and not go after the boy relentlessly), making sure he keeps his distance.

However, Kibum's patience has started to waver and how Minho was able to hold up all those years before they got together, he didn't know. Well, now they both learned their lessons.

And now that he's acknowledged that the lesson has been learned, he whipped out his phone to text Minho's manager, asking him where he is (it's a good thing the manager knows their situation, after all he's been Minho's manager since he was scouted while they were shopping for winter clothes and somehow Minho could work any ugly sweater Kibum made him wear). He told himself he only needed a little liquid courage to push him along the rest of the night as soon as he got Minho's address, but next thing he knew (or could remember, really), his head is hurting and he's in Minho's bed, Minho cuddled up beside him, sans his shirt (it's how he sleeps, he notes). Now this wouldn't be that alarming, if not for the fact that his trousers were also missing and that he was now wearing Minho's shirt (it was so apparent, their sizes were far too different). No way, he gasped-- internally so as to not wake the boy--trying to rid himself of the other's arm around him. Really ed myself over, huh, he grumbled, looking for his trousers on the floor, brows furrowed since he saw no clothes. "Really ed yourself over, huh", a voice spoke, making his eyes grow ever so wide, thinking frantically if he said that out loud. Sad to say, it was the other boy that spoke, his heart falling to his feet when he turned around and saw what was once his entire world: the god, the sun, the moon, the stars, and all.

----------

It's been so long since he's seen Kibum, his presence ever so welcome in his arms any time (despite the protests of his rationality and him telling himself he didn't want to fall again), sans, of course, the vomit that soon accompanied the boy who flung himself over to him as soon as the door opened. "Jesus...." he groaned, rolling his eyes as he was far too familiar with this type of set-up.

It didn't take him long to get the both of them cleaned up, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter