Chapter 2

Name it

KAI
13/3/2014
After finding out about Minah and Ken's breakup, I decided to go out with Minah to cheer her up. As I was putting my clothes on, I heard my phone ringing, I checked my phone, expecting Minah. But no, it was Soojung
"Oppa?" Soojung said through the line, "Soojung-ah, annyeong," I said with a soft voice. "Oppa, i'm outside!" Soojung exclaimed through the line, I lifted up one of my eyebrows confusingly. "Why?" I asked, "Ehem, duh! Obviously! I wanna spend time with my boyfriend, of course," She said with an annoyed tone. "A-ah," I stuttered, "Soojung-ah, now isn't a very good time," I explained to her on the line, worried. "Not a good time? Wae? Is there some other girl I don't know about? Hm?" She said again, annoyed. "Ah, actually there is. Minah just had a bad breakup with her boyfriend, I need to cheer her up Soojung-ah," I explained gently to her. "Ugh! Me or Minah!? Who would wanna hang out with that girl? She's worthless Jongin! WAKE UP! I'm the real worthy one here~" Soojung yelled through the line, causing me to cover my ears. "I still have to help her Soojung." I said quietly. "Fine! She can come along to our date." She sharply said, "Alrighty, i'll be down in a second," I said, rushingly. "Quick, I don't wanna get sunburned." She said as she hung up.
Then, Minah arrived when I was making my way downstairs, "Soojung!" I yelled while running out. Minah came up running to me,  I looked at Minah and flashed a encouraging smile at her. "Minah.." I said softly at her with a smile. "Jongin, why is Krystal here?" She asked, smiling weakly. "A-ah.. she wanted to, "spend quality time" with me.. She said you could come along, mian." I apologized while looking down with a fake cough. "Ah.. I understand. Gwenchanhayo." She said, smiling. I glanced at minah, her smile wasn't real, I could tell she was disappointed. "Oka-" My words were cut after Soojung quickly wrapped her arm around me with Minah in front of us. "Oppa!" She said with a fake giggle as she poked my nose, Minah stared at her with a small smile. "Kaja oppa and.." "What is her name again?" Soojung said with an annoyed tone. "M-minah," Minah said, stuttering. "Ah! How stupid of me to forget~ Kaja oppa and Min.. Minha?" Soojung laughed as she pulled me away from Minah, Minah was following us to the vehicle from behind, I opened the car door to let Minah sit in the front seat, but Soojung rudely pushed her away. "Ah! Gomawo oppa!" Soojung sat on the passenger's seat. I shrugged at Minah and opened the backseat door for Minah, "Sit down Minah," I said with a gentle voice and a smile. She sat down and thanked me with a soft voice, I nodded gently and smiled more at her and closed the car door for her gently.
I started driving to me and Minah's favorite restaurant, Kentucky Fried Chicken, the place where we eat heavenly cooked chicken. I glanced at Minah from the mirror and I could she that she was smiling since we we're going to eat our favorite. When we arrived, Soojung suddenly spoke. "Oppa! Why are we here? This place is filled with greasy yucky food, I hate this place!" She complained, "This is I and Minah's favorite fast food restaurant, Jung-ah," I explained as I parked the car. "Ugh! Jinjja.." She mumbled under her breath, I heard.
Entering the restaurant, we sat down on our seats. "I'll order the food for my special boyfriend~ and you," Soojung said as she glared at Minah while poking my nose. "Gomawo," Minah said with a soft voice to her. Soojung then made her way to order. "Minah.. Mian, about her.. She's like that.." I explained to Minah gently, "Gwenchanha, I understand," Minah nodded in agreement and we both flashed a small smile at each other, we then talked about Minah's sad breakup.
SOOJUNG 
Ugh, look at those two! Talking, and doing stuff!? Oh Minah, i'll get revenge.
After I ordered, I walked over to our table with our food. "Oppa~ Here's your yummy yummy food! And yours," I said plainly at Minah but sweetly at Kai. "Oppa! I have to use the bathroom, i'll be back in a sec, you two eat quick!" I said rushingly as I ran over to the bathroom. Taking out my phone, I scrolled my contacts. "hmm.. Aha!" I said, clicking on a contact on my phone. Waiting for him to pick up, I tapped my foot in rush. "Yo," He said on the line, "Oppa! Let's make a deal,"

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Mianhae for grammer >.< <3)