7/10

Never letting you go again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I can't believe i go sooo many comments from last chapter...hahahaa XD a fire scene and got you guys typing... well...maybe this one will give me some comments as well...heheee... I love when you guys get sooo intense and into a fic!! XDDDD

 

 

 
The ing blonde assface had his hands all over Kyuhyun.  Siwon stood a few feet from the dance floor.  His eyes had found Kyuhyun the instant that he stepped inside the club.  Siwon could always find him.  And some blond jerk had his hands on Kyuhyun's hips.  His baby was undulating and moving fluidly to the beat of the music.
Sensual temptation.  Kyuhyun begins to slowly pulled away from the man.  Danced toward the center of the floor.  Spun.  Wave his body.  Another partner grabbed him.  Kyuhyun met his moves.  Danced.  Danced.  Pulled away.  Went to another damn partner.  The music’s tempo increased.  Kyuhyun easily matched the beat.  There was no limping.  No stumbling.  Just grace.  Temptation.  No one else capture an audience like Kyuhyun.
Another partner.  The crowd was loud.  The band blasting.  Kyuhyun had nearly died that night.  He should have been at home.  Safe.  Another partner.  Another. ing. Partner.  
Siwon stalked forward.  Pushed his way through the crowd.  When Kyuhyun spun again, he was the one to catch him and pull what him close.  The younger didn’t even look up at him.  His body was rocking to the beat.  Moving, moving…
“Are you drunk?”  Siwon growled out the words.   Kyuhyun head jerked toward him.  He stopped dancing and seemed to finally see him.  Fear flashed in his eyes.  The band cranked their song up even louder.  Kyuhyun pulled away from him with a slight frown.  Found another partner.   Siwon followed.  “Taken,” he snapped to the short dude.  The man wisely stepped back.
“No,”  Kyuhyun fired right back at him.  “I’m not.  Leave me alone, Siwon.  Get out of here.”
Kyuhyun didn’t sound drunk.  He sounded angry and afraid, but his words hadn’t slurred.  Siwon frowned down at him.  “What are you doing?”
Kyuhyun laughed.  “Dancing.  It’s what I do, right?  The only thing…”  he tried to break away again.   Not happening.
“Someone is after you!” Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer.  The younger was still moving.  His hips undulating.  You should be home.”
Kyuhyun's lashes shielded his eyes.  “Are you the one after me?”
“Kyu…”
“You’re the only one I’ve ever counted on.  Don’t do this to me, Siwon.”  Kyuhyun's lashes lifted. There were ing tears in his eyes.  “Don’t be the one hurting me.”
Right there, on that dance floor, with that too-loud music and the hot press of bodies, Kyuhyun broke him.
Siwon hands tunneled in those fluffy hair.  He tipped Kyuhyun's head back.  “I’m not, baby.  I’m not.”  He kissed his Kyuhyun.  Hard and deep and desperately.  Kyuhyun had kept him sane for years, and he didn’t even know it.  Kyuhyun had made life worth living for him.  He thought Siwon hurt him?  Terrorize him?   No. Hell, no way!
“Trust me,”  Siwon breathed the words against his lips.  “It’s not me.”
Siwon needed to get him out of that club.  To some place quiet so that they could talk. He could explain then.  Kyuhyun stared up at him.  “I love you.”
The words were a punch to Siwon's chest.    “I never stopped,” Kyuhyun said, lips trembling.  “I couldn’t.”
To Kyuhyun, love was trust.  Siwon knew that.  Because Siwon knew Kyuhyun.  He pulled Kyuhyun close—and he got them both hell out of that club.
***   “He's leaving,”  Krystal said into her phone as she watched Kyuhyun rush out of the club.  “And he’s not alone.”  Krystal straightened in her seat.  “Wow, wait—wasn’t he supposed to be in jail?”  Because that guy holding Cho Kyuhyun's hand sure looked like Choi Siwon to her.  The man was pretty unmistakable.
She thought the couple would head back toward Kyuhyun's apartment.  They didn’t.  Choi bundled him up in his black Jag and he raced away with him moments later.
The guy never glanced Krystal's way.  He’d been focused only on Kyuhyun .  Krystal listened to her orders as her hold tightened on the phone.  “On it, sir.”  She tossed her phone to the side and cranked up her vehicle.  She was supposed to keep her eyes on Cho Kyuhyun.  That was exactly what she’d do.
***
The elevator doors slid closed behind Siwon, and he was finally able to take a deep breath as they headed up to his penthouse.  hmmm lemon honey.  Kyuhyun's scent wrapped around him.
Siwon glanced at him.  The younger retreated to the back corner of the elevator.  The walls were mirrored, and Siwon's stark reflection stared back at him.  He looked too dangerous.  Too wild.  Story of his life.
“Why were you in New York those times?” Kyuhyun asked him.
The elevator silently rose.  He closed the distance between them.  Didn’t touch Kyuhyun.  Instead, Siwon put his hands on the mirror, positioning them on either side of Kyuhyun's shoulders.  “Because I had to see you “
“Y-you could have told me. Called me—”
“Have you ever wanted something so badly…”  Siwon whispered as he bent his head,  “that you couldn’t think about anything else?  All you feel is need.  An endless desire that churns through you.”
Kyuhyun gave a little nod.  “That’s how I feel…for you.”  Kyuhyun has exposed his soul for Siwon.  And the older could do no less for him.  “And that’s the way I feel for you,”  Siwon told him.  “Nothing else matters.  Just you.”
The elevator kept rising.
“When you were eighteen, you had your dreams.  Your talents.”  Kyuhyun wanted his stage so badly.  “For once, once... I did the right thing.”
His lemon scent was making Siwon light-headed.
“I let you go,”  Siwon rasped.  “It tore my heart out, but I let you go because I wanted you to be happy.”
Kyuhyun shook his head.  “Siwon—”
“I had nothing to offer you.  Barely two hundred bucks to my name.  And you were amazing.  ing amazing.  I’d seen you perform, so many times.  I knew that you’d light up those stages.”  He wanted Kyuhyun's mouth beneath his.  “But I also knew…you’d give all of that up, for me, in an instant.”
Because, at eighteen, Kyuhyun loved him.  Kyuhyun's love had been real and wonderful and so pure.  No hesitations.  No limits.  His love had been the most precious thing in Siwon's life.  Kyuhyun had been the most precious thing.  And because Siwon did love him, the older tried, for once—not to be a selfish bastard.
“I didn’t want you giving up anything for me.  So I told you I was done.  That I wanted out.”  When he’d just wanted him all to himself.  “I hurt you.”  , that knowledge still tore Siwon up.  “And even as I did it, I swore to myself that I would never hurt you again.”
The elevator had stopped.
“I wanted you to have your dreams.  I stepped back.  And I pushed you away.”  Then Siwon gone out and clawed his way to the top.  Done anything necessary to make a success of his life.
For Kyu.
In case Kyuhyun ever came back to him.  In case he ever gave Siwon a second chance.
“I kept thinking you’d find someone else.  Some nice, safe guy.  Have a family.”  But Kyuhyun hadn’t. “The years passed, and I…I had to see you.  Just to make sure you were all right.  Just to…fill the ing hole in my chest from where my heart used to be.”
The elevator doors opened.
“I saw you perform,” Siwon said, staring into those puppy eyes,  “and I remembered what it was like to be loved by you.  To be happy.”
Kyuhyun's lips parted.  “That night…”
“I didn’t cause the crash.  I was…dammit, I was waiting at your place for you.  I’d decided that I was going to talk to you that night.  To see if you still felt anything for me.”  But the hours had passed, and Kyuhyun hadn’t appeared.  So Siwon gone looking for him.
And found the wreckage.
“You were awake when I found you,”  Siwon said.  Awake but…
Afraid.  Of me.  No matter what Siwon said, Kyuhyun screamed and pulled away.  Siwon thought…he doesn’t want me anymore. He can’t handle the darkness in me any longer.  Siwon made sure Kyuhyun got to the hospital.  He’d forced his way inside to see Kyuhyun, again and again.  Then Siwon tried to give him time to heal.
“When you walked into my office a few days ago…” Siwon stepped back and put up his hand to keep the elevator door from closing.  “I was so damn stunned.  It was all I could do not to run and grab you, to hold you tight.”  And never let go.
Kyuhyun was still in the corner.
“I didn’t burn your studio, Kyu.  I’ve always wanted you to have your dreams.  I wouldn’t destroy them.”
Kyuhyun gaze held Siwon's.   Siwon offered his hand to him.  “If you love me, you'll trust me.”
Because that was who Kyuhyun was.  Kyuhyun glanced down at the our stretch hand.  Siwon didn’t move.  This moment was all Kyuhyun's.
“I don’t want any secrets between us,”  Kyuhyun told him, his voice soft.  “Not ever again.”
Siwon didn’t let his expression alter.  “Baby, you don’t need to know the things I’ve done.”  Sometimes, even Siwon wanted to forget them, but his nightmares wouldn’t let him.
Kyuhyun stepped from the corner.  Moved toward him.  “You’re wrong.  I want to know all of you.”  Kyuhyun's shoulders squared.  “And I want you to know all of me.”  he took Siwon's hand.
Hell, yes.
Siwon pulled his baby into his arms.  Kissed him.  He lifted Kyuhyun up, holding him easily.  He nearly broke down the door to the penthouse before they got inside.  They didn’t make it past the foyer.  Too frantic.  Too desperate.  They both needed each other.
His clothes still smelled of smoke.  The specter of death hovered too close.  Siwon stripped him there.  Shed both of their clothes in an instant.  Siwon took him against the wall.  Driving deep and hard and sinking into the only paradise he’d ever known.
Paradise,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter