END

Never letting you go again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *double update* ops forgot to unhide XP

 

 

 
Yunho's fingers slid over Kyuhyun's cheek so gently, so eerie.  “I was so mad at you.  When you went back to him…”
Kyuhyun shuddered.  Nausea rose in his stomach.  “Don’t…”
“You called me by his name.  When I touched you, you called for him.”  Yunho's hand slid under his chin, and Yunho shoved his head back.  Kyuhyun hit the pole hard.  The impact had him .
“You were mine, and you went to him.  After all I’d done…I was the one to heal your leg.  I was the one at your side when you walked.  I was the one—”
“Who…made me…crashed?”
Kyuhyun's brakes…Yesung had said…The nausea deepened.  Kyuhyun was afraid he’d pass out.
Yunho smiled at him.  It terrified Kyuhyun.  “It was the only way to get your attention.  I couldn’t see you after the shows.  I tried.  Again and again.  My Kyuhyun needed his number one fan to cheer and congratulate him.  I was always there, but you couldn’t see me.  I had to find a way to make you see me.”
He was a freaking doctor.  He shouldn’t have—
“I was supposed to find you that night.  Not him.  He was always around.  Always between us.”  Yunho's fingers dug into his jaw.  “But not anymore.  Choi Siwon is dead.”
Something shut off inside of Kyuhyun at those words.  Kyuhyun could actually feel the change sweep through him.  His heart stopped racing.  The nausea faded.  The fear vanished.  If Siwon was gone, what happened next didn’t matter.
“You…killed…”  Kyuhyun whispered.
“I shot him in the heart because he tried to take you away from me.  That wasn’t happening.  That wasn’t ever going to happen.  You belong to me.”
Yunho pulled away.  Fumbled in his pocket.  “I’ll take the cuffs off.  I’ll get you cleaned up, and then we’re going far away from this place.  Starting over…”
And he’d said Kyuhyun was the crazy one.
Kyuhyun’s body stayed perfectly still as he uncuffed him.  He'd long since lost feeling in his fingers.
Yunho rose.  “Come on, Kyuhyun.”
“I-I can’t stand.”
Silence.  Then Yunho reached down for him.  He put his arms around him and lifted Kyuhyun up.  “See, I can take care of you.”  His breath blew lightly over Kyuhyun's cheek as he shifted his body to the right.
Kyuhyun's eyes closed.  Yunho's scent filled his nose.  Disinfectant.  Death.
Kyuhyun swallowed.  “I don’t…want you…to take care…”
Glass shattered.  Kyuhyun heard the sound, coming from…above them?  Yunho tried to jerk away from Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun held him tighter.  He killed Siwon.  “I want…” Kyuhyun gathered his strength.  Every last bit of it, and he his body fully against Yunho's.  “I want you…to die…”
The weight of his body sent Yunho falling back, and this time, his head slammed into that metal pole.  The crack was loud and wonderful and so perfect to his ears.  Footsteps thundered, sounding close.
“Kyu!”
Siwon’s voice.
But he’s dead.
Kyuhyun dropped to his knees.  Yunho was still alive.  Kyuhyun couldn’t have that.
“Kyu!”
Kyuhyun was still hearing Siwon's voice.  He’d finally gone crazy.  The voices came first.  That was the way it had been with his mother.  The voices.  Kyuhyun liked hearing Siwon's voice.  Maybe being crazy wouldn’t be so bad.
“, Kyu-ah!”
Hands grabbed Kyuhyun's, yanked him away from Yunho and— Now I smell him.
Siwon's scent was rich and warm.  Masculine.  His arms were around Kyuhyun, squeezing him so tightly, and shudders racked his body.  A hallucination? It was so real and so wonderful.
“Love…you…” Kyuhyun managed to whisper.
“Baby, sweet jesus, I ing love you!  You’re okay, I’ve got you, I’ve got you.”
Siwon was kissing him.  Kyuhyun's face.  His cracked lips.  Holding him so tightly.
“You’re dead,” Kyuhyun moan, so sad about that.  Because he’d wanted to see Siwon again.  His Siwon.
“No, no, I’m not!  Kyu, baby, I’m real, and I’m right here.”
Kyuhyun just stared into those black eyes.
Fear burned in Siwon's gaze.  “I’m here.  Baby, really, come back here.  Be here with me.”
A groan came from behind Kyuhyun.  Yunho!  Kyuhyun hadn’t finished killing him.
The image of Siwon shook Kyuhyun.  “I found you.  You’re going home with me.  You’re going to sing and dance again, and we’re going to and laugh and be happy.  Do you understand?  Do you—”
“No,” Yunho's voice.  Snarling.  “You’re not!”
Kyuhyun was thrown across the room.  Ripped from the arms of his beautiful hallucination and tossed to the floor.  He’d used all of his strength.  But Kyuhyun couldn’t rise.  More footsteps were thundering.  Again, coming from upstairs?  Then Kyuhyun realized… A basement.  He was in a basement.
Kyuhyun's  hands flattened on the hard floor.  Pinpricks shot through his numb fingers.
“You’re done.”  Siwon lifted a gun.  Pointed it right at Yunho.  “You’ll never hurt him again.”
Yunho laughed.  Laughed.  “You’re the one who hurts him.  I keep Kyuhyun safe.  I love him—”  He lunged forward.  There was a knife in his hand.  The blade gleamed as it sliced right toward Siwon's chest.
Not a hallucination.  That’s Siwon.  I could smell him.  I could touch him.  That’s my Siwon.
Kyuhyun pushed to his knees.  “No!”  Kyuhyun tried to surge forward.
The bullet erupted from Siwon's gun.  It drove into Yunho's chest.  But Yunho didn’t stop his attack.  He keep swipping out with his knife.
Siwon fired again.
The knife sank into Siwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter