Pretty Done

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what you are saying is that? You want me to leave Eric Nam alone” Kris sarcastically said clearly not taking you serious. ”I don’t know what are you are thinking, but you must be really stupid or something to make a demand like to from me.”

Readying to leave, Kris was caught by surprise though when he heard you laugh and sat down on one of the cement pavement.

“Why are you laughing?” Kris irritatedly glared at you. ”Aren’t you afraid of me?”

“I’m terrified of you sunbae. Clearly though you are not understanding the situation here, Yifan-nim” You straightened yourself and said.” As you can see, I got something here on my phone that will cost you quite the trouble.”

“And you think I would care about it because?”

“Because my dear sunbae, if something happen to Eric Nam from now on. This will not just be all over the web and the school, but it might accidentally went to people you care about as well.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“No, I am simply compromising” You smile and stood up for yourself, walking over to Kris. You wiped away an invisible dirt off of his shoulder. Making him give you the don't you touch me look. ”You see Mr. Yifan, I am on your side on this. If you leave Eric Nam alone from now on. I will personally make sure that Hana sunbae will not be by his side from now on.”

“And how are you so sure of that?”

“Well I am his girlfriend,” You stated.”So I'll stay loyal to mine and yours stay loyal to you. It’s a win-win situation if you ask me.”

“And you want nothing else from this?” He said still not trusting you.

“Of course, I don’t” Your eyes glimmered. You knew he was accepting your condition. ”I’m not that greedy, sunbae. All I wanted is to happily and safely love my boyfriend from now on. So do we have a deal?”

Kris stared at you for a while, calculating his step.

He then tightly grip on your hand and shook it. You smile happily of your compromise.

“Well then I guess, I be leaving then. Thank you sunbae for taking your time with little old me” You said heading toward the exits. “Oh and world of advice sunbae, girls are all about playing emotion not physical okay?”

If he was smart enough, surely he would be realizing that Hana was using him. Not that is matter, they were both great to each other.

Closing the door you sighed in relief, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter