Pretty Busted

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You found it annoying.

It wasn’t just Luhan was ignoring you that was bothering you.

But you were starting to notice it. They were at it again, the fangirls.

They weren’t attacking you directly but rather the silent and behind your back type of attack.

In the beginning it was just making you carried more stuff than others. After that was more serious stuff like accidentally spilling paint on your clothes. Then finally actually tripping you and trying to make stuff drop on you.

It was dangerous and annoying.

For the most part you were really lucky to avoid most of the hazardous accident.

But your luck were ought to run out soon enough.

You sighed in relieve as you watches the large wall frame fall down in front of you. Yeah, you got to figure out to solve this situation fast.

“Minnie ah are you ok?” Eric yelled and run toward you. “That was dangerous so Minnie, are you guys even paying attention? You could have hurt someone.”

They completely rolled their eyes and ignored Eric, totally not taking him serious.

“Yah!” He groaned feeling more frustrate than ever.

“Leave it Eric, it fine” You grab his arm to calm him down. “I’m okay see.”

“B-but…” He tried to argue.

“Let’s just hurry up, buddy” You pat his back and pushed Eric back to work. “You help me set this up okay?”

He nodded, there were no way they letting them handle the jobs again.

He pretty much knew that all the girl in class hated you by now.

Eric was being so cute whining and talking smack about them the whole time.

“If you keep pouting like that, your face going to stay ugly forever you know” You teased.

“It will still be better looking than them though” He sassily said making you laugh even harder.

You really glad you chose his class for booth week after all. Ever since you gotten into S class you kind of miss messing around with Eric in class. Now beside working and lunch it was always Exo. You probably should scratch out lunch as well because the psycho twins does not understand what the hell is personal space at all. All the empty classroom space are taken too.

Your peaceful and alone time was reduce at well.

You should find a new schedule soon.

“You two doesn’t really seem like you’re dating at all” Someone suddenly said as you step of the ladder.

It was Kim Jongdae. What the heck is he doing here in your classroom?

“I’m just saying you both seem more like good friends then a couple. You even call your boyfriend buddy” Chen point out, “Who call there boyfriend buddy anyway?”

“I do,” You replied. “Chen sunbae why exactly are you here?”

“No need to get so defensive Minjee-ah,” Chen winked. “I’m just here to tell the costume department got your order. Oh, and Suho told me to come here.”

“Oh, sorry then sunbae,” You muttered out.

“No problem,” He messed you hair and turn to the rest of the class. “Oh and hi to everyone! Please be kind to our Minjee ok?”

And with that he walk out. You slightly face palmed yourself a little, even though you know he meant no harm. The problem though, was that all the fangirls are going take it the wrong way.

“You want to go with me to the Costume department?” You asked Eric since you knew the rest of the class wouldn’t help you. And by the time you got there it was pretty busy. You find a few girl staring at you suspiciously, whatever y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter