Coffee Shop Date

Study You

A/N: In case you didn't know I added the extra few paragraphs onto the last chapter that for some reason didn't get uploaded before. Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry if this chapter is y ;; I never actually plan my chapters, I just write whatever comes to mind, which is why things are a little... terrible and messy. I'm sorry!

​​

"You!"

Jonghyun froze, foot halfway inside his shoe. He turned his head to see Onew standing behind him, hands on his hips and eyes sharpened. "Hmm?" he blinked, feigning innocence.

Onew sighed and crossed his arms. "Where do you think you're going? We have cleaning to do remember?". A brief moment of silence flittered between the two, Jonghyun blinking innocently while Onew stood still, arms still crossed and eyes still sharp. His voice wasn't firm, but it was that kind of voice your father would give you when you were in trouble. Jonghyun never listened to Onew though; he'd always let him off eventually. So when Jonghyun grabbed his bag and ran out of the door quicker than Onew could say 'fried chicken', he wasn't in the least bit surprised. He just sighed and accepted the fact that he'd have to clean the dorm room all by himself, again. He'd just eat all the chicken tonight and not give any to Jonghyun - that seemed fair!

Jonghyun knew he should have helped clean at least a little but he had more important things to be doing right now. He had cute girls to be meeting!

He checked his appearance once more in the reflection of a parked car, patting down his hair. His scuffed skinny jeans was tucked into an old pair of combat boots, that admittedly held a sturdy pair of shoe lifts. It wasn't exactly a cold day but Jonghyun still decided to wear a leather jacket over his white sleeveless shirt, because really, he looked damn good in it!

People were starting to give him weird looks after a good few minutes of him standing there. His face heated shyly and he quickly made his way down the street. The coffee shop he was meeting his friend at was only a 15 minute walk away, but even so Jonghyun hadn't had the time to explore very much of the town yet so it would probably take him a lot longer than that.

"It's supposed to be at the end of this street, right?" Jonghyun nodded to himself, enjoying his 1 man conversation. The street was fairly long, but he enjoyed the slow walk, glancing into the different stores as he passed them. Most of the stores were large, tall buildings made out of glass and steel. This must have been an expensive area to shop at, because the stores either had fancy looking clothes or even fancier looking shoes. There wasn't actually very many people though, which surprised Jonghyun. It was nice and quiet, which he liked.

With enough time left to browse the display of clothes in the store windows, Jonghyun was busy admiring a long grey trench coat when the reflection in the window caught his eye. He quickly turned his head just in time to see Key walk into the store across the street. There was a 99.9% chance it was Key, anyway, since not many people Jonghyun had come across would dress in such brightly coloured red pants and a suspiciously see-through black shirt. He'd decided long ago that Key dressed in some strange things, but all of which seemed to actually look good on him.

The store across the street didn't look like most of the rest. The outside was made of black glass, and Jonghyun couldn't see into the building like he could the others. He was surprised to see Key here at the same time as him. What was he doing? Was he with anybody else?

Jonghyun decided that the only way to stop his never ending questions was to just see for himself. He'd just walk into the store, pretend like he didn't know Key was there and absently browse the range of... something, that was in there. Maybe they'd get talking and they'd hang out some more!

The idea of talking with Key made Jonghyun smile. He quickly took his jacket off, the sudden warmth of his body making him too hot to keep it on. It didn't take long before he had made his way across the street, tentatively pushing the door open, a big 'Welcome' sign stuck onto the front.

Inside the building was a little different to what Jonghyun was expecting. It wasn't a clothes or even shoes store like the others had been. Shelves lined the walls, rows of cameras neatly arranged in accordance to how expensive they were. Jonghyun had never seen so many cameras before.

"Hi, can I help you?"

A counter stood to the left of the store, a bored looking man leaning on it. He flipped through the magazine in front of him, only looking up at Jonghyun once when he heard no reply.

Jonghyun quickly stammered for something to say. Key wasn't here. Where did he disappear off too? Was he hallucinating before?

He would have driven himself crazy in a few short seconds if a second voice didn't interrupt his thoughts.

"Ah, excuse me sir, but are you busy right now?" A tall red headed woman poked her head from behind the door that was hidden off to the right of the room. Jonghyun blinked in surprise, not expecting such a question. Of course at that moment he had completely forget about the prearranged meeting at the coffee shop, and all he could do was shake his head in a quiet 'no, I'm no busy'.

"Perfect! Would you please be able to help me out? It will only take a few minutes of your time!" she pleaded. Jonghyun really couldn't protest. His mother had raised him to help those in need.

Which is how Jonghyun ended up following the stranger through an eerily quiet corridor. The only place it lead to was a room at the back of the store; Jonghyun hoped that he wasn't about to be murdered right now.

The woman pushed open the door. She patted Jonghyun on the shoulder reassuringly, as if she could sense his fear of her potentially being a murderer, and lead the way into the room.

Jonghyun deemed it safe for now. He followed her into the room, noticing how there really wasn't much in there. The walls were bare, chipped blue paint covering them. It seemed that the only objects in the room was a separate canvas like backdrop, 6 glaring lights facing said backdrop, and a single camera and stool that the woman walked over to.

What exactly was he here for again?

The red head checked over the camera once, nodding in approval before shouting in the direction of the backdrop. "Kibum, I managed to find some help!"

Jonghyun almost choked on his own spit. So it was Key who came in here? He knew it! But... where was he?

"Finally, I thought I'd have to stay like this all day!"

Slightly muffled, but definitely Key's voice...

"He's behind there, please help him, he's a little stuck!" the woman laughed after that, wiping away imaginary tears from her eyes and sitting down on the stool beside the camera.

Confused, but slightly happy at being able to actually see Key, Jonghyun made his way over to the backdrop.

The sight that greeted him made three thoughts go through his brain: Key had extremely pale skin that Jonghyun wanted to just...touch. And the exposed skin above his low cut pants annoyed him because why wasn't it lower? Also, how on earth did he manage to get his head and arms stuck in that shirt?

Laughter arose from his stomach until he really couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Key, how did you manage to get into this situation?" he gasped, eyebrows molding

A wiggling Key froze suddenly. "J-Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun hummed in amusement, walking around Key to inspect the situation. His gaze lingered on the soft pale arch of Key's back, just for a fleeting second, before he ducked around to the front of the struggling boy once more.

"This is so embarrassing, if I would have known it was you I would have just got her to help me," Key groaned, his voice still muffled from where his head was stuck.

"Do you want me to help or not?" Of course he wouldn't be able to see the raising of his eyebrow or the smirk on his face, but his voice still hinted at his amusement.

Key sighed loudly, his arms hanging lifelessly from where they were sticking out of the holes beside his head. "F-fine, but don't tell anyone about this!"

Jonghyun laughed some more. He moved closer to Key, inspecting the area behind his head to figure out a way to untangle his new... friend?

Finding the zip on the collar he gently tugged it open, motioning to Key to lift his arms higher when the head space became big enough again. "Do you model here?" he asked casually, smiling when Key lifted his arms obediently.

He felt Key's head move in what he assumed to be a nod. "It's a part time job to help me pay for University and stuff."

Jonghyun nodded in understanding. It was about time he started looking for some financial assistance too. "I bet you look great as a model!" he laughed, half joking and half serious because really, even he could appreciate an attractive man when he saw one. "You have a really pretty smile, and your eyes are so unique! Not to mention your skin is nice and-"

Jonghyun's train of speech got cut short when he finally managed to pull the shirt up over Key's head. His hair was a mess, but the good kind of mess, with a stray strand curling down his forehead to rest beside his eye. Key was staring at Jonghyun with the same amount of surprise in his when they realized just how extremely close they were.

His arms had long since come to rest by his side, but Jonghyun's still remained slightly raised because he really didn't know what to do with himself in that moment. He slowly lowered them however, only noticing how his hand brushed against Key's bare arm when the latter's breath hitched slightly. He looked down to where his hand was still close to pale, pale skin, looking back up at Key and noticing how he had done the same. Neither had really moved, still almost pressed flush against each other. Heat from Key's bare chest surrounded Jonghyun, making him hyper aware of how inviting this body had looked not long ago, and how much he wanted to admire and touch it. 

"Jonghyun?" Key's voice was quiet, tentative almost, as if any loud noise would break the sudden atmosphere that had settled between them.

Jonghyun met Key's eyes again. It was then that he noticed how strangely perfect his eyes actually were. They were sharp, just like a cat's, but with a perfect mix of dark and light brown. Kohl eyeliner lined the feline eyes, slightly smudged from their previous ordeal. He own eyes traced every detail, hungry for the perfection of the person standing in front of him to be burned into his memory forever. But something in his brain told him that looking just wasn't enough, because even before registering his movements his hand had already started to make its way up Key's arm. He dragged his fingers across the pale skin, torturously slow, heat burning the tips but leaving them tingling for more contact at the same time. The way his hand glided seamlessly over the bare, pale expanse of his shoulder left him in awe at how soft and nice it felt. It was addictive almost. He didn't want to stop touching.

"J-Jonghyun?" Key voiced again, even quieter this time.

Jonghyun looked up from where his eyes were fixed on Key's collarbone. That perfect, deeply sculptured collarbone. His eyes weren't as light as before. They had darkened; the smudged eyeliner and sharp corners almost taunting Jonghyun. There really wasn't anything he could think about that wasn't terribly dirty or scandalous.

He moved his hand again, this time brushing against Key's neck. He felt the shiver under his touch, liking the way Key tilted his head to the side, as if he was inviting him to touch him more. It lit a fire in the pit of his stomach, the heavy feeling making his heart beat faster and his breath come out in staggered huffs. He couldn't help the way he leaned further into Key, the hand that was once resting on his neck moving to rake through the others' black, messy hair.

Although his mind was hazy he definitely heard didn't mistake the tiny whimper that escaped Key's bow shaped lips as he gripped at the hair on the back of his head. The sound made Jonghyun bite his own lip, relishing in how it sounded against his heated ears. His eyes drifted to watch as Key's lips parted gently, and without thinking he leaned in, intent on claiming them for his own.

But, as luck had it, a click of a camera snapped them both out the daze they seemed to be in.

"Ooooh, this is nice! Very nice! Keep going boys!"

It was in that moment that Jonghyun and Key had never been so confused, dazed and embarrassed at the same time.