3.

Caterpillar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaebum honey, are you staying for dinner tonight?"

"Ah, ye. My mom is working late tonight. Do you mind if I stay the night though? No one's gonna be home anyway and I don't really want to be alone."

Please say no. Please say no. Please say-

"Of course you can stay the night. You're like my second son."

Youngjae internally groaned. Jaebum spending the night meant he was staying in his room. Alone. Just the two of them. Youngjae snap out of it. You know nothing is gonna happen. Youngjae's mother served dinner and they all began to eat in silence. His mother had to work tonight. She usually left around 3 in the morning though, so she would sleep right after dinner. "Mom, can I have some money to get snacks?" Youngjae asked. He figured if Jaebum was spending the night that they were not gonna sleep tonight. "Mhmm, sure honey." His mother pulled out her wallet and gave him just enough to get the two boys snacks and drinks. "Thanks," Youngjae said as he kissed his mother on the cheek. They washed the dishes for his mother so she could go straight to bed. "We'll be back. You'll probably be asleep by the time we get back, but we'll be quiet." His mother kissed him good night, and retreated to her room.

"Hey, can I borrow some clothes to sleep in? I didn't really plan on staying," Jaebum asked. Youngjae, for the second time that night, internally groaned. "I guess. C'mon, I was gonna change right now anyway." Youngjae led the way upstairs to his room so the two of them can change. It was a bit chilly out, it was fall after all. Youngjae settled for his favorite gray baggy sweater that hung off of his shoulder a little and some black sweats. Jaebum chose one of Youngjae's other favorites, a dark blue hoodie that read "Supreme" on the front, and a pair of gray basket ball shorts. Youngjae looked over Jaebum once he had is clothes on, and blushed. He has MY clothes on, and holy crap he looks good in them, Youngjae thought to himself. "Are you hot or something? Your face is turning red," Jaebum pointed out. Youngjae touched his face and looked away. "L-let's go."

"Are you good? We don't have to go-"

"I'm fine. Let's just go. I don't wanna be out too late." Youngjae left the room, hearing Jaebum's footsteps not far behind. They slipped on their shoes and went to the nearest convenience store. It was just a couple of blocks away, so they wouldn't be long. Once they got there, the two went in different directions. Youngjae made his way to the chips, while Jaebum went to the sour candies. After they got what they wanted, they met up in the soda isle. Opting for something not too sweet since its late, Youngjae grabbed a lemonade while Jaebum grabbed a coke. Youngjae paid for their things since his mom gave him just enough for both of them. They gathered the bags and left.

Up the road, Jaebum spotted a shopping cart. He ran towards it and jumped in so he was facing the handle. "Youngjae!!~ Push me please!" he said with a pout, trying to use aegyo on the younger boy. "No, you have two legs don't you? You can walk." Jaebum didn't budge. "But Youngjaaaeeee!~" Youngjae sighed, giving in. Who am I kidding? I can never just say no to him. God I hate him. No I don't. Youngjae set the bags he was holding inside the cart next to Jaebum and began pushing him. "Yay!"

Youngjae rolled his eyes, letting go of the cart and shoving it ahead of him. They weren't on a hill so he wouldn't roll back down, but instead just come to a stop. So once Youngjae caught up to the cart, he began pushing the older again. Jaebum had opened one of his snacks because he just couldn't wait till they got back. "Want one?" he offered. Youngjae shook his head, but Jaebum popped one of the candies in his mouth anyway. Youngjae spat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter