1.

Caterpillar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the second day of school. A loud alarm goes off, and a hand peeps out from under the covers to shut the damn thing off. Youngjae, still laying in bed, grabs his phone from the side table and checks for any messages. One from Jaebum. His heart beats at an unusual pace. It always does when he gets a text from him. He opened it, and smiled. Jaebum told Youngjae he'd be over in the morning so they could walk to school together. Youngjae shot up and jumped out of bed. He ran to the bathroom, stripped and jumped in the shower. He brushed his teeth in the shower to save time, who knows if Jaebum is downstairs. In a record time of 5 minutes, Youngjae is out and putting his uniform on. Leaving his jacket and tie to do when he leaves, he grabs his phone and his backpack and hurriedly walks downstairs. 

Before he even hits the last step, he hears laughter and freezes. He is here.

Youngjae fixes his face, and walks out to the living room. Unfortunately, there's no wall disconnecting the living room from the kitchen. He sees his mother at the stove, cooking breakfast. At the table, he sees Jaebum but his back is facing Youngjae. Thank god, Youngjae thinks. He sets his clothes and backpack on the couch, and makes his way to his mother to say good morning.

"Ah, you're finally awake. It's about time," his mother said with a laugh. "Good morning to you to mother." Youngjae kissed his mother's cheek and then walked over the to table, sitting across from Jaebum. He didn't want to look at so he checked his sns instead. "What, no good morning kiss for me?" Youngjae looked up and saw Jaebum pouting. He opted to look away since he couldn't take it when Jaebum pouted like that. "No, you're not my mother. You're not special." You are so special, I would give you a kiss every morning. 

"Wow jerk," Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter