Sloth

Sinful?

No one notices me as I slip back into the room I share with Jiyong. That is just the way I like it. For a group of guys all being human embodiments of some “deadly sins”, you would think they would look the other way when I try to sneak off for an extra nap… extra-long nap, that is. But no, I am the youngest. So somehow my “sin” is deemed the absolute worst. Well, screw all of them- not literally, except for one. A little extra sleep never hurt anyone, right? Considering how often Jiyong feels like having me actually screw him, I need all the sleep I can get, when I can get it. I love the guy. But he can be a selfish sometimes, always cutting into my precious naptimes. That is correct I said naptimes. How else would I maintain my level of energy on stage if I am not taking so many blessed catnaps throughout the day? Just like Daeseong’s obsession with literal bread and butter, naps are my bread and butter.

I am just finally, really relaxing- maybe even dozing a little- when someone starts jumping up and down on the bed next to me.

“Wake up, sleepy head. You promised to take me shopping.”

That would be the one and only Jiyong, practically tap dancing on my face.

“Mmmff… Hmm? Oh right. Just let me get up and around.”

“Lazy bones. Come on, I am already ready. You need to catch up to me,” he starts up some sing-song thing as encouragement to get me out of bed. Of course, it works. But as soon as my feet hit the floor, I can already hear the bed calling me back. Soon, my friend, very soon.