Lust

Sinful?

“Who wants to play spin the bottle,” I slur as I laugh.

“That game is so childish,” Jiyong responds flatly.

“You always spoil my fun,” I pout.

“I would be more than happy to play spin the bottle with you,” Daeseong purrs before shoving his tongue down my throat. He is far drunker than the rest of us. But he always insists he can hold his liquor really well.

“Well, that makes two votes for the game,” Seungri giggles like an idiot.

“You had better not add your vote to theirs if you want to get anything out of me tonight,” Jiyong grumbles. But the smile on his face betrays the fact that he is obviously- at least- agreeable to the idea of playing along if Seungri is going to be playing as well. Youngbae is the hold out.

“Count me out. I am the fifth wheel in this lovefest and I am in no mood to be painfully reminded of it tonight.”

“Spoil sport,” Jiyong screams a little too loudly as he pounces on Youngbae. Seungri decides to “help” by holding Youngbae down while Jiyong tickles him mercilessly.

“You guys are terrible when you are all drunk together,” Youngbae gasps through laughter. He finally manages to escape their grasp. But they are clearly not done with him.

“Join us, Youngy,” Seungri and Jiyong sing together while clapping their hands. He finally gives up and plops next to Jiyong on the floor

“Hand me that bottle, Dae,” I whisper into Daeseong’s ear as he takes the last sip of beer from his bottle. “I am going first.”

“Hey, I am the leader,” Jiyong protests with a whine.

“Screw you. I am older than you,” I say playfully. “Let the game begin.”