two

Jung Minyul

It was weekend and Sanghyuk asked Taekwoon to go shopping with him. 'I think I'm in some spending money mood.' He told Taekwoon once he got in the passanger seat of the car with Minyul in his arms, playing with a ball he was grabbing.

 

None of them expected that they would buy more things for Minyul than themselves.

 

It was Sanghyuk who spotted a children store and began looking around and- 'Oh, this shirt looks good for him!' and, 'Isn't this cradle so cute?' also, 'I think you need a new high chair, baby' which resulted Minyul to laugh cheerfully at him, like he understood a thing. Taekwoon gave up and went to the supermarket instead because he would feel bad if he saw Sanghyuk buying so many things for Minyul, things he actually already had. But maybe he shouldn't feel bad, Sanghyuk was earning too much money just for himself and his parents asked nothing from him. 

When he was back from buying groceries to the foodcourt, he saw Sanghyuk trying to feed Minyul his food Taekwoon brought from home. The sight shocked him because, heck, he thought his boyfriend was inexperienced and bad at handling children, but Minyul was sitting calmly while being fed and always laughed at his coos. 'Did you buy anything?' Although Taekwoon already knew. 

'Yeah, they will be sent our house tomorrow.' Sanghyuk handed a paper to him and Taekwoon was shocked at how much Sanghyuk has bought. 

'Seriously?' Taekwoon was even more shocked by the price.

'I don't mind.' He grinned, and Taekwoon couldn't believe him sometimes.

 

'A while ago, a girl thought we're married and Minyul is our son, you know.' It took minutes for Taekwoon to remember that teenager who worked in the baby shop. 'She said Minyul looks like me.' 

'Maybe she thought you were divorced and married me.' Taekwoon said, and himself laughed so hard at that. 

'How does Minyul even look like me?'

To be honest, it was weird. Minyul had nothing to be called Sanghyuk's look-a-like. They both were just adorable.  'He's cute. You're cute.'

Sanghyuk pouted, 'You're cuter,' reaching Taekwoon's cheek to pinch a little and Taekwoon made an annoyed sound.

'So do you want me to become the divorced man and married you?' 

'Maybe,'

 

He'd still quite bothered at the thoughts where Minyul would mess up and Sanghyuk wouldnt like him anymore. The child had a habit to cry at nights, so he'd feel so bad if he had to keep waking up Sanghyuk because the guy had work early in the morning. 

 

The first night was, as expected, welcomed by Minyul crying in the other room. It was Sanghyuk who woke up, but Sanghyuk didn't wake Taekwoon up and instead moved Minyul from his room to theirs, placing the baby in between the bolsters and between them. Minyul was still sobbing a little bit but he was glad Taekwoon was in a deep sleep so he wouldn't wake up at any noises. He worked up Minyul to sleep too, before drifting to sleep himself.

Waking up to the sight of his boyfriend and a baby between them felt nice. He used to feel a lot lonely to not have Taekwoon everyday and everywhere in his life, but how he was right by his side and it made him feel really good to start a day like that. At least he get to have two more people with him since it's been a while since he had people living with him. Taekwoon woke up right after him, probably to check if Minyul's awake but when he was sitting up, rubbing his eyes, he was shocked to see Minyul laying beside him after he did so. He looked up to Sanghyuk who had a smile on his face then, 'He woke up last night,' and he could feel how Taekwoon was going to feel guilty, 'but he sleeps again really fast.' hoping to make Taekwoon calm down a little bit and not worrying so much, and he was glad it worked and Taekwoon smiled at him.

 

'Off I go!' He yelled at Taekwoon who was cooking, waving to him from the door, also to the baby on his high chair. 'See you, Minyul.'

 

Sanghyuk was greeted cheerfully by the workers as usual, but they all had the same look at him like they knew something. He decided not to care though. All he had in mind was coming home to Minyul and Taekwoon and get to be with them after work. The thought made him happier and looking forward to it.

 

'I heard that you're a father now,' he heard someone's voice from his back. 'Congrats, dude.' He knew it was Jaehwan even though his worker was from the door. 

'That's not how you talk to the manager.' He turned around then to see the person approaching him. 

'Pfft.' Jaehwan knew Sanghyuk didn't mind, nyway.

Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, 'He's not my son, okay, I know Hakyeon didn't say it that way.' As much as cute Minyul was, he wasn't Taekwoon's son, and wasn't his, too. Calling him his son was like he just got married to Taekwoon's noona and he didn't like that.

Jaehwan looked like he got reminded of something, and then reaching for Sanghyuk's phone, 'Have you checked out your sns accounts yet?' 

'No?'

He remembered when he was at the mall with Minyul, he took lots of selcas with Minyul and Minyul himself before Taekwoon went to them and he had uploaded them all. He quickly took his phone from the table and checked out his pictures to find so many comments congratulating him and asking if Minyul was his son or not. He could also see Jaehwan's comment there. Oh hell, how was he going to reply all of them.

'Be more specific on calling him, really, call him 'baby cousin' instead of 'baby' on the caption or something.' Jaehwan told him after he helped choosing which Minyul picture should he upload next. It was a picture of Taekwoon's backside while holding the baby and Minyul was smiling from Taekwoon's shoulder. Sanghyuk couldn't hold his wide grin. 

'Great idea.'

 

'I'm home!'

'In here!' He could hear Taekwoon's faint voice coming out from the bathroom and he saw Minyul up in his cradle. Taekwoon told him that Minyul was napping in the afternoon so it wasn't surprising seeing the baby awake at nine pm although it was too late already. 

'Minyullie,' He untied his tie and placed his things down before going to see the baby. 'Are you doing well?'

He approached Minyul then who was already noticing him coming while laughing cheerfully, but after he took the baby off the cradle, he smelt bad. 

'Oh gosh.' Sanghyuk groaned. The thing he hadnt been thinking about was changing his diapers. He would just wait for Taekwoon to do it but at the same time he wanted to do it himself.

'Alright, baby, I'm gonna give it a try.'

 

Taekwoon got out from the bathroom to see the sight of Sanghyuk and Minyul watching a baby channel. Taekwoon planned to change Minyul to  his diapers but when he saw Minyul in Sanghyuk's lap already wearing his pajamas- 'You- changed his diapers?'

Sanghyuk quickly turned to where the voice came from and Taekwoon was already there, 'Yeah, why?'

'I thought-' you'd hate doing that. 

'It's easy to do so.' It was better than he thought, at least. 

'Can you please let me take care of him too?' Sanghyuk made a fake pout. He was honestly so shocked at how much Taekwoon had worried about this- worried that he might hate the baby when the truth was he was already in love with Minyul and he didn't mind having to take care of the baby and he didn't want to have Taekwoon feeling uneasy over Sanghyuk. 

And Taekwoon, Taekwoon wasn't sure why he kept worrying about how Sanghyuk would react to things. He wasn't even like that when they first dated! He didn't worry about how Sanghyuk would accept him the way he was or not. He had to let Sanghyuk accept Minyul, too, and he knew Sanghyuk wanted to. 'Okay, then.' Taekwoon sighed, he really had to remember about how Sanghyuk was all a grown up now and he could take care of Minyul just fine- without minding to do it. 

'Now, come, let's watch together.' 

 

It took an hour of watching shows for the baby to be asleep in Sanghyuk's embrace, the guy was sleepy as well, his eyes were drooping and when Taekwoon left them for a minute, he came back to see Sanghyuk already asleep in the couch, Minyul was secured around his arms. Taekwoon smiled so wide, then, sitting down on the sofa beside him. He knew he should wake his boyfriend up sooner, he knew they should move the baby to his cradle but maybe he should spend a few minutes admiring the sight of the two people he loved first before doing so.