J-Hope - Goodnight

BTSxyou story dump

The alarm vibrates on the bedside drawer. You snatch a hand out and silence it, peeking an eye open.

It’s still dark outside, the sun hasn’t risen.

You carefully extricate yourself out of your boyfriend’s grasp, peeling away from him and trying not to wake the boy up. Success! You have removed yourself from your boyfriend without him stirring.

As you stare at his unmoving form, your heartstrings tug a little.

The poor boy has been so exhausted from back to back promotions and it’s evident from his sleeping posture that he’s tired to the bone. He is splayed out on the mattress, mouth agape as breathy snores escape it. There’s a small trail of saliva leaking from the corner of his open mouth.

He looks like an idiot, you chuckle to yourself.

You suddenly get a mischievous idea in your head. Digging through the shelf, you find the old dusty Polaroid camera you always have on hand when it comes to Hoseok.

“Say cheese,” you snicker quietly, before snapping a picture of his glorious sleeping self, intending to keep it for future embarrassment.

You climb back onto the bed and lean down to give him a peck on the cheek when he grabs you by the wrist, pulling you down to cuddle.

“Love you,” he mumbles into your neck, deep voice tickling the sensitive skin.

“Ah,” you reply, smiling, but at the back of your mind, you wonder when is the best time to display that photo for all of his friends to see.