Jungkook - After-concert Shenanigans

BTSxyou story dump

Written for Taemins_LittleNoona!!!! Hope you enjoy :V

“You didn’t,” your mouth was agape.

“I did,” your best friend Mandy squealed, nodding her head furiously.

Clasped in her hands were… two tickets… to a concert… only by your favourite Kpop group ever, BTS!

The unintelligible shrieks of joy hardly made its way out of your mouth before you launched yourself at Mandy, squeezing the life out of her.

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god MANDY I LOVE YOU!!!!” you could almost feel the ecstatic tears falling from your eyes as she squealed along with you, the two of you dancing around your room like crazed lunatics.

“When is it?” you asked when the two of you finally calmed down a little.

“Tomorrow!”

You almost felt like fainting. How on earth could you prepare a worthy outfit in time for tomorrow?! There would have to be a miracle.

“One word,” you announced. “Emergency shopping.”

“That’s two words.”

“Shut up, Mandy.”

---

The rain poured down on you as if God was having a really bad day.

Actually, you were having a pretty bad day too.

A minor scuffle at home had caused you to be late, so Mandy had gone in without you with the promise of saving a seat. Then it started pouring rain like God was watching a soap opera and you were drenched to the bone.

Unfortunately, when you’d got there…

Almost a hundred people were huddled outside the theatre, grumbling incessantly. They wore looks of annoyance and rage as staff members weaved in and out of the crowd, constantly apologising.

“What kind of concert organiser oversells their own concert?!” you hear the disgruntled mutters of one girl to another.

You felt your heart plummet to your feet. Oversold?

You manoeuvred your way to the front, where a bunch of burly guys were standing, arms crossed and chests puffed.

“E-e-excuse me,” you tried to catch their attention.

“No entry,” one guy barked at you.

“But my friend is in-”

“No entry!” the guy snarled and you backed away in terror.

Yikes.

Looks like there wasn’t going to be an entry for you today.

You sighed and moved away from the crowd. There wasn’t a point in waiting, anyway. You’d probably never be let in. Maybe it’d be better to find some shade from this downpour, or you’ll catch a cold. You could catch Mandy too, after she was done.

You moved to behind the theatre. From afar, there looked to be a pretty cosy sheltered spot. It was roofed off from the rain, and it seemed rather dry.

You made your way towards there, before the faint smattering of Korean language caught your ear. It was from the exact same spot you’d eyed.

Your curiosity piqued, you walked faster.

“Kai bai bo!”

“Ah, I lost again!”

“You have to eat the sour candy now, ha ha!”

You peeked your head over the bin blocking your view, before promptly crouching to the ground in shock.

Wasn’t that… Jungkook and Jimin from BTS?!

You peeked again, but they weren’t there. Strange, weren’t there people just there?

“Ah, she’s cute!” Jimin’s voice came from right behind you.

You whipped around, stumbling on the ground. Someone snatched your arm and steadied you.

“What’s your name?” Jungkook bent down and peered into your eyes sweetly, removing his hand from your arm.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

“(insert name here),” you stammered, flushing heavily.

“Ahhhh, that’s a cute name,” Jungkook smiled, crinkling his eyes as Jimin elbowed him.

“Hyung privileges! I call hyung privileges!” he waved his hand in the air eagerly.

Jungkook mock glared at him while you stared at them in confusion, your heart hammering like Thor. It seemed like that Korean diploma you’d taken in high school had paid off.

“Hyung, you lost the game just now,” he reminded, before turning back to you again. “I’m Jun Jungkook, from BTS.”

“I’m Park Jimin!” Jimin nudged Jungkook away, smiling brightly. “Also from BTS! I’m the handsomest one.”

“Go away hyung,” Jungkook groaned. “You’re embarrassing me!”

“I… I know who you are,” you stammered nervously. “BTS is my favourite group.”

The two “ah-ed” in delight and proceeded to fuss over you.

“Say, (insert name here), do you want to go on a date with me?” Jimin winked.

You immediately flushed a dark red, stammering unintelligibly.

“Awwww, hyung!” Jungkook whined, stamping his feet and sending little water droplets everywhere. “You lost the game! I should be the one bringing her on a date!”

“Let’s settle this with an arm wrestle!” Jimin flexed his muscles, sending a flirty wink to you.

As if you couldn’t turn redder already.

“Deal!” Jungkook smirked.

They flipped the lid of the bin on and nestled their arms on the lid.

“Cheer for me, okay?” Jimin flirted with you as you hesitantly nodded your head.

This is… the dream of the ultimate fangirl!

“(insert name here), you be the referee!” Jungkook said, smiling at you shyly.

“Um… okay,” you stuttered. “1, 2, 3, go!”

The veins immediately popped on both guys’ necks as they strained their muscles, putting their weight against each other. Grunts emitted from their mouths as they grit their teeth, eyes glaring at each other.

It seemed like they would never have a winner; they were both so evenly matched.

But then Jungkook bit his lip and surged forward with all his strength, knocking Jimin’s arm down.

“I won!” Jungkook cheered, dancing happily.

Jimin pouted and was about to say something when a staff member came out and called them.

“We’ve gotta go!” Jimin said, smiling at you cheerily. “Have fun with Kookie, yeah?”

You nodded your head as Jungkook smiled bashfully at you.

“Meet me here after the showcase,” he whispered, cheeks tinged a rose pink as Jimin ushered him back to the theatre.

Your heart thumped heavily. You couldn’t believe it. You had scored a date with the actual Jun Jungkook from BTS! He was so handsome and cute you could hardly contain yourself.

With a nervous chuckle, you walked down to the nearby McDonald’s to wait, texting Mandy that you got caught up with some stuff and weren’t able to enter the venue.

Oh if only she knew…

---

Jungkook searched around for you, his eyes lighting up when he caught your lone figure standing by the door.

He was wearing normal clothes, a plain black tee with dark blue jeans and his favourite brown Timberlands, along with a black cap and a black mask covering majority of his face.

“Manager-hyung says I can meet them back at the hotel,” Jungkook whispered conspiringly. “Shall we go?”

You nodded your head eagerly, your heart racing and a warm spark running down your spine.

He grabbed onto your hand, and you stiffened at the sudden contact, a tingle of electricity dancing up from your fingertips.

He led you out of the alley furtively, the both of you embracing the welcome glow of the streetlight. It was almost 8pm and the cars were zooming past on the roads. The pavement was cleared of fangirls, seeing as the vans containing the boys had left a few minutes ago.

“Where shall we go?” Jungkook asked.

“I know just the place…” you replied secretively, shooting him a cheeky grin when he turned to you questioningly.

You led him along the pavement, crossing roads when necessary and winding along traffic. Your hand was clasped firmly in Jungkook’s and his were ever so slightly bigger than yours, forming a perfect fit.

You arrived in front of a Western burger restaurant. It was run by a family friend, and you were sure to get a discount! Not only that, the place had a distinct lack of fangirls (you weren’t exactly in the mood to be butchered today) and the atmosphere of the place was warm and inviting, and you wanted Jungkook to feel at home.

“It looks nice!” he gaped openly at the Christmas lights lining the exterior of the restaurant.

“Come on,” you grinned at him and pulled him inside.

---

The restaurant was romantic, lit by warm golden lights and flickering candles. The smell of barbecue and barely-audible chattering filled the air.

As the both of you tucked into your meals, he asked you many questions about your life and listened attentively.

You talked about your friends in school like Taemin and Jonghyun and Mandy. You moved on about your family and he in turn talked to you more about BTS behind the scenes and about his own family and his dog.

The anecdotes he shared were hilarious, and you found yourself more and more at ease with him. You stopped seeing him as an idol, but more of a real person.

“I have a disease known as 22q deletion syndrome,” you said, as the conversation lapsed into comfortable silence. “It’s a genetic disorder that causes quite a few health problems, but my main one is my cardiac issues. I’ve had 2 operations on my heart.”

He paused his eating, letting the candlelight light up the concern in his deep brown eyes.

“I’m okay now,” you hurriedly assured him, but he still looked frightfully scared. “I’m just… People worry about me all the time and I want to show them that they don’t have to, even if I’m not particularly healthy. I don’t want them to worry so much.”

He nodded his head seriously.

“I’m the same,” he admitted. “The hyungs are always worried about me because I’m the maknae, but I want to show them that I can be an independent person so that they don’t have to worry about me anymore.”

You placed your hand on his compassionately.

The rest of the meal passed by in relative silence.

---

“This is my stop,” he announced quietly as the cab slows to a stop.

“It was fun,” you told him sweetly. “Thank you for asking me out.”

“No problem,” he smiled at you shyly.

He passed some money to the driver before looking at you.

He sneaked a look around him, as if looking for spies and leaned in to peck your cheek.

While you were staring shocked at him, he slipped something into the palm of your hand and waved shyly goodbye before exiting the cab and running for his life. The edges of his ears were tinged a dark red.

You’re sure your face was the exact same colour as you unravelled the squished up paper napkin he stuffed into your hand.

It’s a Kakaotalk ID.

Smiling, you pocketed it and signalled the cab driver to leave.

If you'd like me to write you something, just leave a comment in the doobly-doo and I'll get to it as soon as I can! Just a reminder: no memberxmember and no !