I am his Maid

Confused, Hankyungs look shifted between Heechuls crying mother and shocked father, to the leaving Heechul, who stomped away with a few huge boxes. 
His mother buried her face in her palms as she cried harder and harder, her husband trying so silence her, the couple watching in pity.

"Yah!!! Wait where are you going?!" he shouted at the boy after he arranged his thoughts and ran after him. 

"Don't know. Not your problem anyway."

"What are you gonna do??"  Instead of an answer, Heechul increased his pace. "Yah!" Hankyung ran to to him and pulled him by his wrist to make him slow down.  But he pulled him so abruptly that all boxes Heechul was carrying fell down onto the ground, revealing his tears poured over face.

"W-Why are you crying" Heechul glared at him

"Just go. Leave!!! Live your own life full of luxury!!!!! Just.. Go." 

"I can't.. " Heechul stopped picking the boxes from the ground and looked up at Hankyung with hope in his eyes.. 

"You still need to repay me" Heechul rolled his eyes. And started to walk again, shaking his head. 

"Yah yah yah!! You can't run away from your debts!!!" 

This made Heechul stop in his tracks. His body started to tense. He was right. He couldn't run away.  He had to return every Won they owed somebody. Even him. 

 

Hankyung used that chance of Heechuls stopping to take a box from him, and pulling his wrist he walked back the street they went up. He pushed Heechul into the car that waited for it's Master to return. 

"Drive us home" .

Again the whole ride over Heechul looked out of the window, tears silently running down his face. It hurt to leave his family. It hurt to see his mother cry. But he just couldn't go with them. There was absolutely no chance for them to live. Here he could at least finish school, and find a good job so he would be able to pay the debts. He is good at school. One of the best students, so it shouldn't be a problem for him. But when he moves southwards, there is no guarantee for him to achieve anything. 

Now he has to even drop out of school, to work somewhere so he can earn enough money to live on his own in some kind of a small apartment. For now he has to stay at a friends place. That could be rather difficult. Kibum has his parents at home and his other friends either have big families or not the capacity to live with somebody else. 

Heechul buried his face in his palms and sighed. 

Just what is wrong with that guy? And what was that all about? 

"Yah! Who are you? I still don't know your name.. And what was that all about??" 

Silence. Heechul just stared out of the window as numerous lights flashed by in a second, hundredths of people rushed past, laughing, smiling, mad, blank, various other emotions. He seemed to be the only one who was sad. He was jealous. Why me? Why did it has to be me? Of all those people. Why me? He couldn't understand. He was helpless.

After a long time he said "You don't need to know. After I'll repay you you'll never see me again." 

"I guess it 'll take some time then. Otherwise you would have already repaid me. And I guess you don't want me to call you 'Yah' all the time since I don't know your name.. "

Silence. 

Slowly but surely it started to piss Hankyung off, this silence. He doesn't like it when somebody doesn't answer him. 

After a time that seemed like forever he got an answer. 

"Heechul. Kim Heechul"

"I see. So Heechul.. Tell me what happened back at your house." 

Immediately Heechul turned towards Hankyung.

"This has nothing to do with you. You have got your problems, I've got mine. Yours are your suit and mine have nothing to do with you. You shouldn't forget that. I don't want them to mix up in any way. It's none of your business" He said through gritted teeth. 

"Ok ok! I was just asking!" He said while shielding himself with his hands.

 

 

~*~

 

"OMG!!!" Heechul stood in front of Hankyungs house with his eyes wide open. "You live here??!!! How can this be?? It's so huge" 

Dumbfounded Hankyung stared at him "Huh?? Yesterday you were looking nonchalantly and now you are surprised??!! Seriously what's wrong with you.."

"I was to much in thoughts to think about my surroundings.. But why do you live in such a big house, no wait mansion on your own??" 

.

.

.

Hankyung smirked and looked at Heechul
"None of your business" and started laughing "Yah!! Tell me!" 
"Nope you don't want to tell me about you, I won't tell you about me. Let's go in"

 

"Hankyung, let me use your phone again."  "Suit yourself"

Heechul's POV:

After a few ringing tones he picked up the phone. "Hello?" 

"Hey Kibum it's me Heechul again" 

"Hey what's up?? "

"Kibum"

"Yes?" 

"You are my best friend right?"

"Yes? Hyung what's wrong?" 

"... Lend me some money. I have to repay it some weird guy.."

"I am not weird!!" I heard Hankyung shout. He has been listening all the time?? Jeez...

"Ok? how much" I forgot to ask.. 

"Wait a second. Hankyung! How much do I need to pay you?" 
"Ahh well.. The suit was made extra for me so it costs 5.000.000  . Since you just dirtied it and it need to be cleaned let's say.. 1.000.000. "

"1.000.000₩.

"1.000.000 ₩ ?!!!!! How can I borrow you so much money?!! What did you do to him?? You broke his car or what??

"Nope, I accidentally splashed his suit with water" 

"His suit?? And it cost so much money??!! Sorry Hyung. I can't help you..." 

"I see.." 

"But if that guy is so rich.. why don't you ask him whether you can work for him"

"What?? Hell no! Not for this arrogant, egoistic money-loving guy!"

"If you say so. Hyung I have to go. See you. Call me soon ok?"

"Take care."

Before that I was kind of optimistic. I hoped Kibum could help me. But well. I can't expect him to borrow me that much money.. All my positive thoughts disappeared and left the same depressing feeling. 

End of POV

 

 

 

Heechul slumped onto the sofa opposite of Hankyung hugging his knees and leaning his head onto them

"So? Do I get my money??" 

"...  Sooner or later. I need to find work first. Something that 'll pay much in a short amount of time.."

"How do you want to find this??" 

".... Don't know.. Maybe I'll just become a .. I'm feminine enough to earn money with this. "" 

"You can't!!"  Hankyung got shocked by his words. "?????!!!!!!! Are you insane??!!!!! " Hankyung shot up to Heechul and lay his hands on the latter's shoulders.

"I'll earn enough, you'll get your money and 'll never see me again..." Heechul shrugged his shoulders. Hankyung got mad. How can somebody be that indifferent with his body? Why does he not care?

"You can't sell you body" He shook him

"It's not your problem." 

"Look I may be an 'arrogant, egoistic and money-loving guy.' " he quoted Heechul's words. "but I am not heartless" 

"Psh.. And what do you intend me to do?" Heechul chuckled darkly.  

 "...." 

"Young Master" A Maid entered the living room. 

"What??" He looked at the Maid angrily for disturbing their talk. 

His eyes widened.  Hankyungs look swung between the Maid and Heechul. Eventually he smirked.

"What is it?"

"You have got a guest." 

"I have no time right now. "

"It is Young Master Siwon"

"Siwon? Tell him to wait a second." "Yes, Young Master" She left.

 

"You said you look feminine enough??" 

"Yeah" Heechul still had his head laying on his knees.

 

"Let me see. I think I have got a job for you" Frowning Heechul raised his head. 

"Job?" Hankyung smirked. "James!" 

"Yes Young Master?" 

"Bring Heechul to the guestroom and..." he gestured him to come closer, just to whisper in his ear.

"Yes Master I understand."

 

 

 

Waaaa I got so many subscribers already in such a short time!!!! 

Thank you so much!! I love you guys!!!

And for those who didn't left a comment 

anime gif watch out!  I know where you sleep..

 

Just kidding!!

I love you guys :)

 

KCL