Take one.

I am his Maid

The next day Hankyung started his plan of making Jessica jealous. Even though I was uncomfortable thinking about my role as his girlfriend I acted along. 

The first thing we needed to do though was?? That's right.. Dress me as a female again.. For some reason Hankyung gave me a dress after returning from school, telling me to wear it with my wig and heels. Nana put on some make-up for me and smiled sympathetically.

And since I would be acting as his girlfriend for a longer time he decided to buy me dresses and girly stuff.... 

So now we were walking through the shopping mall in search for dresses, jackets, shoes, make-up, jewelry, bags and lots of other stuff I wouldn't need... 

He was walking in front of me. I was trying to avoid eye contact with any person so I was practically hiding behind Hankyung. Remember that I am still new to the situation of cross dressing in public.  Noticing that I was not walking beside him he stopped and asked what I was doing. 

"Trying not to get noticed." I answered looking whether there was anybody I knew so that I could somehow hide in time. Rolling his eyes Hankyung turned around and continued to walk through the mall until he stopped in front of a shop with dresses and other female clothing. I gulped at the sight and suddenly got pulled inside by him.

He talked to a saleslady and after leaving for a few minutes she came back with a smile on her lips. "Please follow me" She said.

She led us to a changing cubicle in which hung a lot of clothing. I groaned at the view of it but eventually stepped inside and started trying one piece after the other not missing to step out of the stall to show myself to Hankyung who was comfortable sitting on an armchair while flipping though a magazine.  Either he gave an approving nod or shook his head. 

After one hours of trying I finally stepped out dressed in my 'normal' clothing a.k.a. dress again. He stood up and stretched, told me to take the clothes he approved of and come to the counter. I looked at the pile of clothing and sighing carried it to the counter. 

After paying we excited the shop and continued our small trip through the mall. 

 

 

No ones POV:

 

Just as in the clothing shop, Hankyung repeated the procedure. While he was sitting and flipping though magazines Heechul would try things on. His feet were already aching from the heels but he kept a relaxed expression.

After visiting 8 more shops, Heechul was carrying more than 10 bags full of stuff while following Hankyung down the mall.. 

The people around them were looking at them weirdly but Heechul was to busy to notice it since he was looking at the shopping windows. 

"Oh my!  Her boyfriend let's her carry all the things" 

"Aigoo. Such a poor girl." "Tsk.. What kind of a boyfriend is he?" It were mostly women that were saying this.

Hearing them talk about him and Heechul, he turned to look at the latter who was standing next to him looking at a shopping window. Heechul was shifting his weight from one foot onto the other constantly. Looking closer he could see red marks on his feet. He blinked a few times when he felt a sudden hint of guilt for paining Heechul like this. Clearing his throat he stepped to the older and wanted to take the bags from him. Noticing this Heechul held the bags tighter not wanting to let his Master carry his things. He was the maid after all so he was the one who was supposed to carry all the things. 

"Let go." Hankyung said but Heechul only shook his head. He was still struggling to hold onto the bags until Hankyung looked at him sternly. 

"They are all watching. I thought you didn't want to get noticed." Hearing this Heechul immediately let go of the bags. A few fell to the floor making every ones attention turn on them. Hankyung looked at Heechul with a that-is-what-you-call-not-to-get-noticed-look to which he just averted his eyes and bend down to pick up the bags. Hankyung crouched down as well to help him pick the things up.

Heechuls and Hankyungs hand lightly touched when they wanted to pick up the same bag at the same moment. Heechul pulled away immediately and looked at Hankyung with wide eyes who looked at him questioningly. Heechul laughed nervously as he still felt the electricity at the place his and Hankyungs hand touched. They were looking into each others eyes while people kept passing by. 

"Almost like in a drama" a few girls giggled at the scene. The words made Heechul break the eye contact he and Hankyung had held and stand up hurriedly grabbing a few bags with a red face. Hankyung stood up as well with the other half of the bags and soon they continued their walk in silence. 

 

Heechul's  POV:

My heart was racing like crazy the moment our hands touched. The electricity I felt ran though my whole body. The moment I met his eyes everything around us seemed to disappear. I got completely lost in his dark eyes.

We were walking through the mall together. Side by side, when suddenly I felt something around my hand. Looking down I saw that Hankyungs was holding it. I felt the familiar electricity which made my heartbeat fasten. I looked at Hankyung with wide eyes but he was only looking to the front. I stared at him too obviously making him smile. Seeing his expression I also smiled and looked forward after glancing once more at our hands.

After a time his grip seemed to loosen and the moment I thought he would let go completely I felt his fingers slide between mine. I felt so happy that moment that I unconsciously squeezed his hand lightly.

 

"Ohhh such a sweet couple" "They match perfectly" "How happy she is" "I wish I had a boyfriend like him"

I heard the people say and suddenly the thought of being noticed didn't seem that bad anymore. It seemed alright.

So, walking side by side while holding hands we occasionally stopped by to look at a few dresses, jewelry or other things standing in the shop windows. I felt so good that time and completely forgot about everything that kept bothering me through the past weeks.

 

He stopped at a bench and told me to sit down. He let go of my hand and placed all the bags beside me. "Wait a second." He said and disappeared. I looked at my hand he has been holding. I liked the feeling of him holding it. Somehow they fitted to each other. I smiled.

A few minutes later Hankyung appeared with a pair of pumps in his hands. He kneeled down in front of me and took my foot in his hand. He stripped the shoe off gently. Still I flinched at the pain. "Why haven't you told anything?" He asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. He took out his purse and searched in it for something. "There it is" he muttered and pulled out two plasters. Softly he placed them on my red marks and then slipped the shoe on my foot. It fitted perfectly. He did the same to my other foot.
After he finished he smiled at me and put the heels into one of the bags. Standing up he grabbed my hand again. "Thank you." I said and looked at him to which he responded with a heartwarming smile.

 

After a few minutes of walking we stopped at a shop.

I just stared at the sign.. He must be kidding. No way I am going in there!!! No freaking way!!! 

I felt him tug my hand. 

With a pale face I looked at him. "This is a joke right? Don't tell me you are serious." I asked with a dry voice.

But he only grinned  "Why should I be joking? This is also women clothing. Come on!" He said and pulled me inside against my will. 

I blushed at the sight of lingerie, bras and in various forms and sizes. 

He pulled me to the bras and started to look through them in search for something nice. He chose 8 different pieces and handed them me. I struggled when he pushed me into the fitting room. He held the door close once I was inside. I was hitting on the door a few times "I let you out if you try them on one by one." He said through the door. 

Sighing heavily I stopped and started to try them on.

At least I tried. 

How do I close this? I have already slipped the straps over my shoulders but how do I close this?? I fiddled with it on my back but couldn't close it. 

"Aish!!!" I stomped my foot on the ground in anger. Suddenly the door behind me opened and Hankyungs head appeared. He raised his eyebrow the moment he saw me fuming in anger with crossed arms. He stepped in and stood behind me looking at my reflection in the mirror. His hands found it's way to the clip of the bra. His hands slightly touched my skin but enough to make my heart beat fasten and my face warm up. He looked at me again and the next moment he reached around me,- my touching his body- to held my hands and uncrossed them. He was looking at my body letting go of my hands. 

 

His hand softly caressed my neck before he bent down a bit. I felt his breath on my neck and it made a shiver run down my spine. After a short moment I felt his lips on my skin. He was placing soft kisses on it while opening the bra again. He let it fall to the floor and embraced me from behind pressing me to his muscular body. "Hankyung what are you----?" I gasped at the feeling of his hands caressing my sides and body. "Hee..chul" he breathed into my ear with a husky and hoarse voice 

"Heechul?"


"H-huh? "I snapped out of my imagination. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST FANTASIZE ABOUT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I said give me the next one" he said pointing at the bras laying on the chair in the room. Indeed I wasn't wearing a bra anymore. 

Startled I nodded and gave it to him. He closed it again for me as well as all the other pieces. 

 

After we finished he helped me close the dress and both of us excited the stall meeting the saleslady. She looked at us weirdly. Hankyung shrugged "I helped her with the fitting." The saleslady's eyes widened and with a red face she walked away. I looked at Hankyung confused who shrugged his shoulders again. 

We paid for the bras and walked out of the shop with our hands intertwined again. 

And there I saw her. 

Jessica was walking with another female friend at our direction. Hankyungs eyes lit up when he spotted her just as hers when she spotted him. The moment her look fell on me though, her eyes formed into slits again. Both of them approached us.

"Hey Oppa!" She beamed him a smile "Hello Heesica" she looked arrogantly at me to which I responded with an obviously fake smile. We placed the bags on the floor not letting go of our hands.

"What have you been doing?" She asked Hankyung and at the same time the other girl looked at me "Hi I'm Sunny! Nice to meet you." She smiled at me and held her hand out which I shook with my free right hand introducing myself as Heesica. We exchanged a few words.
Unlike Jessica, Sunny was very polite and nice. 

"So what are you going to do now?" Jessica asked Hankyung.  I grinned on the inside. 

 

Time to play. 

 

Before Hankyung could answer I leaned upwards to whisper in a low voice into Hankyungs ear but loud enough for Jessica to hear.

"Yeobo (= darling in Korean) let's go home already. I want to try on the lingerie we bought. And then..." The next part was really just a whisper so that Hankyung was the only one to hear. 

"... make her jealous."  He squeezed my hand when a smile appeared on his face getting the point. Glancing at Jessica secretly with my face still at Hankyungs ear, I could see how her hand formed into a fist and she pressed her jaws together. I my lips adding a bit imaginations into her mind of what I was whispering to Hankyung.  

He nodded his head and turned to look at me. He was so close.

I saw his smile and it made me smile too. 

His free hand cupped my face making my heart jump. Slowly he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine softy. I smiled into the kiss and leaned upwards a bit adding more pressure. He titled his head to the side and began to move his lips lightly to which I responded. It was not a long moment we were kissing but we broke apart when we heard somebody clear . 

I blinked and looked at Jessica who was crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor. Hankyung picked up the bags and handed a few to me.  Looking at Jessica he lay his arm around my shoulder "Excuse us. We have still something to do." He said and pulled me with him walking towards his car. I waved at them sweetly with a smile plastered on my face while walking past them. I could clearly see the death glares Jessica was giving me, but I couldn't care less. 

I was enjoying this too much at the moment. 

 

 

 

Hello it's me again!! Sorry for not updating for so long!! I had kind of a writers block since I had really no idea how to continue from the last scene. I also spent a lot of time thinking how to solve the problem of Sibum! And I made up my mind and know how to solve it. It will be a lot more complicated though than I hoped it could be... But well I'll do anything for you guys ^^ (as long as you give me comments. YOU KNOW THIS KEEPS ME GOING RIGHT?!!!!!!). I cried do much reading my notes for this story :'( It will be a hard time for me to write this in the future.

 

And have you seen the new posters?? You like them?? Please please tell me whether you like them or not. There is also one in Kiss and Kill!! Check it out too please and tell me what you think ok?? Please please please!!!