Meeting the ice-princess.

I am his Maid

 

"Why haven't you told me earlier?" 

"You never asked."

I was sitting with Eunhyuk on my bed. The flowers he brought were lying next to him. I just finished explaining my situation to him, about me starting to work here. Even about my family's debts.. He was already hurt enough when he realized I have been hiding from him that I was working for Hankyung. So I told him the whole story. 

 

Flashback:

 

“Heechul! Come here!” I heard James yell from the entrance.

“Hold this” I said shoving the blanket to one maid which was passing by after which I hurriedly ran over to James and Hankyung. They were getting ready to pick up Hankyungs father from the airport. Kyuhyun and Henry were already waiting in the stretch limousine, while Hankyung dressed in his trench coat. 


 

“Here” He gave me a list “You are responsible for the time until we come back. Make sure they get this done before we return.” Unconsciously I stared at Hankyung until he disappeared through the door with James following him.

I checked the list. It was quite a lot.

With the help of Nana I ordered every maid into the grand hall. I parted them in groups and allocated one task to each group. They started working. I hope they can make it..


 

~*~


 

Two hours later all maids finished their work and were standing in the grand hall waiting for more commands...

I checked the list once more but there wasn't anything to do. Good. I let out a relieved sigh.


 

“Just one more thing, Nana. How do you welcome the Master usually?”

“Well,---” She got interrupted by the bell ringing.. My eyes widened. I followed the maids who were rushing into the hallway.

“Just open the door, bow and welcome him with a warm 'Welcome home Master' ” She said and pushed me to the front.


 

I stood in front of the door, and the moment everything fell silent I opened the door. As Nana said I bowed and greeted the Master who now was standing in front of me. I stepped to the side and let them enter.

“Welcome home Master” I heard all maids say in unison and turning around I saw, that all of them were standing neatly in two rows. They were bowing 90°.

I looked at Hankyungs father... And was surprised.. I expected him to have a stern face on and bad mood but instead he looked at me smiling. “Thank you. Would you mind taking this and putting it into my room?” He asked pointing at his luggage.

“Of course Master.” I said and took the suitcase from him. Hankyung and his cousins passed me not even looking at me. I expected Hankyung to at least look at me for a second, but he didn't. He completely ignored me.

And it hurt.

James leaned over to me “You finished everything?” I gave him a nod. “Good. You can do whatever you like now. But don't change your uniform until you go to sleep.”

“I understand.”

He chuckled. “You know? You are good at this.”

“What do you mean?”`

“The way you answer and behave in front of the Master. It's good. I guess you got used to it pretty well.” He laughed. “But whenever something is wrong, you don't know how to deal with a certain thing, whatever, don't hesitate to ask me ok?” He said and gave me reassuring squeeze on my shoulder and I smiled even though I was quite shocked. He was right. I got used to all this way to fast.

“I will” And he walked to the living room where Hankyung and the rest disappeared in.


 

I was about to walk to my room when suddenly the door bell rang.. I don't remember that they were expecting more guests.

“I'm coming” I said and stepped to the door.


 

I stopped breathing as I saw the person who was standing in front of me. He was equally shocked to see me.

“H-Hyung??” Eunhyuk was looking at me with eyes big as golf-balls. He was holding flowers in his hands, but in shock they fell to the floor.

 

End of Flashback

 

"Anyways" I said rubbing my tights "You came here to welcome the Master right?" 

He didn't budge but looked at me with sad eyes "Hyung... Have you told Hankyung-Hyung?" 

"No I haven't and I have no intentions in doing so." I said and stood up when suddenly he pulled me back down. He sat close to me and looked into my eyes "Hyung. Just know that whenever you need something. Somebody to talk to or even if you need money--" 

"Eunhyuk I---" He pulled me into a hug "Even if you need money" he continued "I'll be there for you ok?" I blinked away the tears that formed in my eyes. 

"Promise that whenever you need something, to come to me ok? Even if you leave us in a few weeks."

I nodded slowly "But you need to promise something too." I felt him nod so I continued "Promise not to tell Hankyung about my family's debts. Ok?" 

"Why not?!" 

"Just promise ok?" 

"I promise." 

 

 

Hankyung was shocked when he saw me walking into the living room with Eunhyuk by my side. I gave him a slow nod and he seemed to understand that Eunhyuk now knew about me. 

As soon as Hankyungs father noticed Eunhyuk he stood up form the sofa and opened his arms widely. The younger boy grinned and run over to the elder hugging him tight. It was amusing to see the other side of the womanizer. He was a playboy but on the other side he could get emotional and sensible too. 

 

Before I left the room I glanced back at Hankyung once more and was surprised when I noticed that he has been watching. I hurried away as our eyes met. There was something in his eyes. Like if he was thinking about something very intensively.

Somehow I could feel that it meant something bad.

 

 

The next day: 

 

Still in my pajamas I sneaked into Hankyungs room to wake him up. "Lazy ! Wake up!!" As always he didn't budge but lay on is stomach instead. 

Looks like I need a harder method. I climbed onto his large bed and started jumping up and down. His body bounced on the mattress. He groaned. This was fun. 

"Either you stop voluntarily or I'll make you." He groaned looking up at me through his bed-hair.. 

Sorry Hankyung when you look at me in this sleepy state I can't take you seriously, so I just laughed and continued jumping.

Suddenly he kicked my leg causing me to fall flat onto the bed next to him. "Yah!!"

He grinned while laying on his pillow comfortably. I felt the urge to pull the pillow away and I did.. Well at least I tried but his tight grip on it held it in place. "Will you stop already?" He muttered into the pillow

"No! We'll be late for school again!" I said and nudged his shoulder continuously. 

"Stop it or you'll seriously regret it." 

"As if." I said continuing my actions. 

The next actions happened so fast that I couldn't even process what and how he has done it that I ended up being turned with my back facing him with him laying behind me while his arms were slung around my body holding my arms. I couldn't move at all. But I didn't mind either... Surprisingly I felt comfortable laying in his embrace. 

"Y-yah let go we have to go to school." But secretly I hoped he wouldn't and hold me like this for a little longer... W-wait what did I actually think??!!  
I felt his chin brush against my neck as he shook his head. "Nope. We have to organize a few more things before the party starts in the evening." 

"And you are saying this just now?? "  

He just chuckled "I decided a few minutes ago."

"Fine fine. But let me go so that I can change. I'm getting cold" Surprisingly he did let go, but with one hand. He pulled the blanket over me. I smiled slightly and started to feel warm. 

 

 

 

A few hours later we woke up again, dressed, breakfasted and drove into the city. I managed to sneak out of the house without Hankyungs father noticing. 

"What are we looking for?" I asked as I walked behind him through the mall 

"For a dress." 

"A dress? Why do you need a dress?" 

"It's not for me but for my company for tonight. And you are going to help me choose a nice one." he laughed and pulled me into a store. There were many dresses presented on manikins. 

I sighed "Fine I'll help you." So we started walking through different stores "What about this?" 

I raised my eyebrows "Not glamorous enough. It's a nice summer dress though.." 

I pulled out a blue one and showed it to Hankyung who just shook his head.  

"May I help you?" I heard a female voice from behind. Hankyung's face showed excitement and looking behind me I could see the reason. The woman was a beauty! Well not that she was prettier than me anyway but she was not bad! Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail, she was wearing light make-up and a short dress, merely covering her . The next second Hankyung was next to her. He smiled at her in a excitement and leaned down to her lightly holding her hip as he whispered into her ear. She giggled and held her hand in front of acting all cute as she looked at him with shining eyes. 

I scoffed and turned around glaring at the dresses in front of me. Crossing my arms I tapped my foot on the ground. Both of them passed me and walked to a stand and started to search for dresses side by side. I pinched my lips and sat on a seat at the side observing as both of them had obviously fun searching for dresses. Inside of me I felt sad and hurt. First he took me here to search for dresses with me and now he was completely ignoring me and having fun with some . 

Suddenly a pair of shoes appeared on the spot on the floor I have been glaring on. Looking up I saw Hankyungs smiling face. "Come let's choose a dress" He said happily but I only snorted 

"Why don't you choose one with her since you like her so much." Unexpectedly he started laughing 

"Are you jealous?" 

"What?!! Of course n-not!" I stuttered and felt my face become hot. 

"Come on" He said and pulled me behind him. I send a glare at the woman who was standing in front of a stand where three dresses were hanging at but she just smiled at me widely. One blue and two red dresses. 

"So what do you think?" Hankyung asked standing beside me.

 Looking one last time at the woman I mustered the dresses.  What was wrong with her?

"I like the red one's more. The blue one's nice, but it's too short. Your company should wear something more decent not so revealing right? Since it is your father's birthday. And about this red one, it's fine but  I think I like this one best" I said pointing at the third dress.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I think it is not too revealing and still it is very stylish and modern." The woman nodded in appreciation.

"Good we'll take it. And please give us some pretty black heels too." He winked at her making her blush before disappearing in the back of the shop.

I my lips in annoyance and walked to the counter.

 

Shortly after we were walking to a cafe to get something small to eat. It was already 4pm. In 4 hours the party would start. We needed to hurry up.

We sat at a small table and I ate my meal while Hankyung got us something to drink. 

He handed me my drink and I gulped it down in one go.. 

I saw him look at me intently before suddenly everything started to fall into darkness.

 

~*~

 

Groaning I opened my eyes slowly. My head was hurting as hell and felt unusually heavy. I sniffed the air and noticed the smell of cosmetics and hairspray. Irritated I looked around. I was sitting in the seat inside a beauty saloon. I backed of a bit when I noticed the faces of three ladies directly in front of me. 

"Oh my gosh he is so pretty!!" 

"Yeah! He is prettier than all of us together!" 

"Nobody will notice!" 

"Good job girls" They squealed clasping their hands together.  Good ... job? I turned around and looked into the grand mirror. I needed some time to process what I saw.. 

I saw myself... I had long black wavy hair, make-up on, manicured fingers, red nail-polish, red lips, and much to my shock I was wearing the red dress Hankyung and I bought earlier today. My legs were hairless as well as my armpits. The black heels were slipped on my foots. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!!!" 

The girls shrinked "Well Hankyung-nim came in with you in his arms." 

 

Flashback No Ones POV. :

"I'm sorry Heechul" Hankyung said as Heechul's body sank into his arms after he drank the sleeping pills unconsciously. Holding him bridal style Hankyung carried him to a beauty saloon. Heechul cuddled deeper into Hankyungs chest. The latter just smiled at him warmly. 

"I want you to make him look like a girl." He said to the three ladies standing behind the counter.

"Extensions, nail-polish, waxing whatever you need to do, make him a girl for tonight ok?" He flashed them a smile and lay him on a daybed. 

"And make sure he wears this when he wakes up. You should finish until 7pm. My driver will pick him up and pay ok?" 

He said and walked out of the saloon.

End of Flashback and back to Heechul's POV:

 

"Miss?" The same moment a man dressed in a black suit entered the saloon. "I am here to pick up Hankyung-nims company."

"Here!" The girls shouted pointing at me. The man bowed lightly and proceeded to pay for the make-over. 

I swear as soon as I see him I am going to kill him. But I had to admit that I looked better than any female person I know. 

 

 

The whole ride over I have been glaring out of the window until we arrived in front of the grand hotel where the party would be held in. The butler opened the door for me and I stepped out onto the red carpet leading into the building. There were many cars standing next to mine and I could spot important persons enter the building. Not far a way, held back by bodyguards, stood a crowd of fans of "Ultra Junior" and reporters with cameras filming the happenings. Sighing I walked towards the building. And just next to the entrance I saw the person I hoped to see.

 Hankyung was standing with James by his side at the entrance greeting everyone who passed. Glaring I walked to his direction. His look shifted from the older lady who's hand he has been shaking, at me. He gulped as he saw my expression but at the same time his mouth was lightly gaping open. I snorted. I leaned in and whispered in a deep dangerous voice "I swear. I am so going to kill you for this." 

I planned to pull away from him but his hand suddenly held my neck holding me in place. He turned his head and now whispered into my ear "Why? You look absolutely stunning" My face heated up and I stomped away into the grand hall. 

 

"Hyung?!" Siwon, Eunhyuk and Henry looked at me in shock. "I think Noona is better here." Kyuhyun smirked and I send him a glare making him gulp. 

"Don't look at me like that. It's not like I am proud of this." 

My explanation got interrupted by the voice of Hankyungs through the speakers. His voice was echoing through the hall as he once more welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming. He called his father who then came onto the stage, they hugged earning 'awwws' from around and wished everyone a good time. 

Soon Kyuhyun and Henry made their way to the buffet, Siwon talked to some people who seemed to be some kind of business men and Eunhyuk disappeared probably in search for a nice girl. I watched as Ultra Junior started their performance. They sang a few catchy songs and ballads. The people were talking with each other while a few were dancing on the dance floor. 

 

"Hey beautiful.." I heard Hankyung whisper into my ear while his hand held my waist. I pushed his hand away and turned to look him into his eyes fiercely. "Do you think this is funny?" 

Hankyung nodded his head suppressing his laughter. "Why the hell am I wearing this?" I hissed at him "You are my company for the night" he said shrugging his shoulders while grinning at me. 

"I swear I so wanna wash that stupid grin of your face right now! You are lucky we are not alone right now."

"But you look good!"  

"Watch your words. You're adding oil to the fire" 

"Oppa!" I suddenly heard a female voice from the side. I could see the surprised expression on Hankyungs face before he turned to smile at the smaller blond girl standing not far away from us. I send her a glare since she was interrupting our talk. She was wearing a long light blue dress and a stupid smile on her lips. 

"Jessica! How are you?" he send her an uneasy smile. She flung herself onto him embracing him tightly "Oppa I missed you so much" She chirped while he hugged her back with a warm smile on his lips.

I swallowed the bitter feeling on my tongue. So this was Jessica huh? Unconsciously I glared at her.

She noticed me and her eyes widened "Oppa " she pulled away and tugged his sleeve acting all cute. "Who is this?"

I held my hand out "I am Hee---"

"Heesica!" Hankyung suddenly interrupted me. HEESICA?!!!! IS HE NUTS??? My head snapped to him but he only smiled widely.  

"Heesica this is Jessica my childhood friend" 

I inhaled deeply and faked a smile before saying sarcastically "I have heard so much about you already"  

She nodded nervously shaking my hand "And Jessica please meet Heesica. My girlfriend."

Both, her and my head snapped towards him the only difference that my eyes widened in shock while hers formed into slits. She let go of my hand and looked at me coldly. "Girlfriend?" 

"Yes" Hankyung nodded.  

"Ahem, Jessica. Would you excuse us for a moment? I'd like to talk to my boyfriend in private" I asked blinking at her with a fake smile. 

"Of course" She said and watched as I dragged Hankyung out of the ballroom into the empty corridor outside. I pulled him in front of me and finally exploded. 

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!! First I agreed to work for  you as a frigging maid. I already dress enough times in a dress. I organized this frigging party with you. I--- "

"Heechul--" He looked nervously behind me towards the ballroom. 

"Shut up! I am talking! You blamed me completely in front of your friends the moment they found out about my work." 

"Heechul-" He ruffled his hair in frustration while I flung my arms through the air.

"Noo!! If dressing in a maid costume wasn't enough you now even made me over into a girl complet----"

 

Suddenly I got cut off.. By something soft.. Pressing against my lips...  The only thing I saw were Hankyungs closed eyes in front of mine.

 

 

Muahahaha.. I expect many many many comments on this. Please please please comment!!
You didn't seem to like the Eunhae parts so much.. :/

If you comment a lot I promise to update soon!