Ch-Ch-Ch-Change

I am his Maid

 


 

"Hyung~~" Donghae whined stepping out of the cubicle wearing a black leather jacket, a white printed shirt, denim pants, brand sneakers and a belt. 

"My fashion taste is definitely good." I stood up and walked up to him while he looked at the ground. This boy is definitely lacking self-confidence. We have to change that. As soon as possible. "Look at me." I said and he raised his head. 

"Look," I said and turned him so that he was facing the mirror. "What do you see?"

"I see myself." 

"Are you ugly?" 

He shook his head lightly

"Say it."

"...." He looked at me in the mirror.

"Say it." 

"No I'm not" he whispered looking at the floor. 

 

"What did you say? Say it louder. I couldn't hear you." 

"No I'm not. I am not ugly" 

"Exactly." I spun him towards me and looked into his eyes. "You are not, Donghae. You're handsome man. You should be proud of that. Not everybody has a face like you nor the body." 

He blushed lightly. 

"There is no need for you to be so shy or to hide behind those fake glasses." 

"...." 

"Ok?"

He nodded. 

"Good. And now lets go." I said gripping his wrist and pulling him towards the exit.

"Wait! I need to change first!" He tried to struggle free from my grip. 

"There is no way you are gonna change in those clothes again." I stopped in front of the counter and lay my platinum card on it. "We'll take it" 

"What?!!! No Hyung!!!" He snatched the card away before the saleslady could take it. 

Questioningly I turned towards him 

"You can't buy me anymore!" He said pointing at the bags full of clothing my butler was holding. "You spend way to much money for me already! You can't do this!! "

"I can't?"I chuckled and pulled out my second card giving it the lady directly. She slid it into the computer.

"I can Donghae. And I will." 

"But.. How am I supposed to make up for that?! I can't-----"

"Donghae. What did I tell you? This is what friends do right? Friends help each other without expecting to get something back, right?" 

"But this was way to much!" 

"Nahh..It wasn't that much. Really."

"But you paid almost 4,5 mio Won for everything! (~4000$)"

"I earn that much in two weeks." I shrugged my shoulder.. He seemed to faint any moment.

She handed me the card back and thanked for the visit. I nodded slightly and pulled Donghae out of the store. 


 

"There's just one thing left to do." I said running my hand through my blonde hair. 

"No, Hyung please not. Don't buy me things anymore!" He tugged my sleeve. 

I chuckled and looked at him "I'm afraid I have to. One last time ok?" 

He pouted his lips but eventually nodded. Cute.

What am I thinking again? Aish.. 


 

"Hyung... They are staring..." 

I glanced over my shoulder and saw him walking right behind me with his head hung low avoiding any eye contact with other persons. 

He bumped into me as I stopped in front of my destination. "Ouch" he looked past me and his eyes widened. "A-A hairdresser?" He asked shocked. 

"Oh yes. We need to change your hairstyle." 

"But I like it that way." He said touching his long black hair.

"You'll like the new one more."

"No!! "He tried to run away, but I easily caught him. He was struggling hard to get away. So I lifted him bridal style and carried him inside and placed him on a free seat.  

"Eunhyuk" he whined and looked up at me. But I was already whispering into the hairdressers ear what I wanted her to do. She nodded liking my idea. 

"Oh and one more thing.. Cover the mirror. He shouldn't see it until it is ready" I smirked as I saw his panicked face and sat down in the seat next to his. Another woman came starting to work on my hair following my instructions how I wanted it to be...


 


 


 

Two hours later she finished. Satisfied I looked at my now red shorter hair. I looked absolutely gorgeous. 

I glanced at Donghae... 

Good work Eunhyuk I praised myself. 

His terrified eyes met mine. "Oh my gosh... You look handsome" he mumbled admiring my new look. 

I nodded proudly. You too Donghae

"Ok ready?" the woman asked ready to pull the cover from the mirror. 

"I'm not sure" 

"1... 2... 3!!! " She pulled it down.


 

Donghae froze. He just stared at himself. 

Moments passed and he still didn't budge..

"Donghae?" 

"Is.. Is that really me?"

I laughed and stepped beside him. 

"Of course." And looked at his mirror image. 

He leaned a bit forward and touched the now much shorter caramel brown hair.

"You like it?" 

Suddenly he jumped on me embracing me hard almost choking me to death and screamed.  "I love it!"

Startled by his sudden reaction I didn't know what to say. Eventually he got off me and looked into my eyes happily. I couldn't help but smile too. Seeing him happy, made me feel good. I liked it when he was around.. He somehow managed to make me feel comfortable and relaxed as long as he was around me. 

"See? I told you you'll like it." 

He nodded heavily and looked into the mirror again admiring himself. "I never looked so good before."

~*~

After paying we were on the way to my car.. "So... Donghae?" I couldn't see him beside me.. I looked over my shoulder and saw him walking behind me again with his head hung low... Where did that confident Donghae from the hairstylist go?


 

"They are... staring" I snorted and pulled him beside my with my arm slung around his shoulder.

"That's good Donghae. That means that they like how you look."  

"No way..."

I stared at him in disbelieve.. 


 

"Hey you!" I shouted at two girls who were walking in our direction. 

"Y-Yes?" Their eyes widened and I could see them blush lightly. They were definitely stunned.. 

"Do you think he is handsome?" I pointed at Donghae who looked at me shocked. 

They giggled "Yes, Oppa."    The other continued "Can you... be my boyfriend?" I could have bet that such a question would be asked..

"W-what?!!" Donghae exclaimed. 

"No thanks" I answered coldly for him and pulled Donghae with me tightening my grip on his shoulder. "Yah!" They shouted behind us but I just ignored them.

"See? I told you you are handsome. No need to be so shy." 

"Was that necessary?" He pouted looking at me with his big brown eyes.

Softly I nodded "Yes, otherwise you wouldn't believe me" 


 

~*~


 

We arrived in front of his house. 

"Donghae" 

"Hmm?" 

"One thing before you go." We looked at each other. It felt as if I could look into his eyes for ever. His eyes were somehow mesmerizing... 

"Promise me that you will wear this clothes to school I bought for you today ok?"

"To school?! How can I wear them to school? We have to wear uniforms! It's against the rules"

"I'll manage that." 

"You are wearing a uniform too! Why should I wear normal clothes then?"

"Fine. I'll wear normal clothes too then if that makes you easier. We'll do this together" 

"But-" 

"Just do it." 

He sighed.. "Fine." 

"Good." 


 

I helped him to get the clothes into his house before I left. It was small, but cozy. 


 

END OF POV


 

The next day, Donghae stood in front of his wardrobe staring at his clothes. On one side lay the newly bought brand clothes Eunhyuk had got for him, and on the other side hung his uniform. His eyes shifted form the clothes to the uniform. What should I wear? I can't just come in normal clothes.. But I said I would wear normal ones.. What should I do?!!  

Aish..


 

After finishing to dress and getting ready for school he walked out of the house. He wanted to be as early as possible to make sure not to meet Beast in school. He locked the door and turned around to walk down the few steps as his eyes fell on a silver car in front of his house. 

A male red head was leaning against it with crossed arms and displeased look on his face. Donghae gulped. "Why are you here?"

"Picking you up"

Eunhyuk came up to him. "I see you choose to wear your uniform? Didn't I told you to wear the clothes I bought for you?"

"Yes bu---" 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and snatched the keys from his hands and unlocked the door.

He pulled Donghae into his room, locked the door behind them and pushed Donghae onto the bed. Eunhyuk walked to Donghae's wardrobe and pulled out an outfit and threw it on the bed. 

With crossed arms Eunhyuk looked at him and told  him with a cold voice "Wear it." 

"No I don---" 

"Wear it or I'll dress you." Eunhyuk growled. 

"Y-You wouldn't"  

Eunhyuk just raised his eyebrow and walked to him. 


 

He pushed Donghae onto the bed flatly making the younger gasp. Eunhyuk crawled on top of him trapping him between himself and the mattress. 

He started to strip Donghae jacket off while sitting down on his lap. Donghae stared at the man sitting on top of him. His heartbeat fastened and even though he wanted to stop Eunhyuk, his body didn't move.

After striping of his jacket, Eunhyuks hands started to loosen the tie around Donghaes neck and threw it away.

Donghae gulped as he started to his shirt, his cold hands softly brushing against his warm skin making him wince. Donghae looked into the latter’s eyes. Eunhyuk stopped half ways and looked into Donghaes dark brown ones slowly realizing the position they were in. 

Awkwardly he looked at Donghaes toned exposed chest, on which he was supporting himself.

He cleared his throat and stood up. "Change" 

Donghae blinked a few times before nodding and dressing in the clothes Eunhyuk gave him, while Eunhyuk played with the Nemo-plushie laying on Donghaes bed.


 

~*~

"Yah.. Who is that??" 

"I don't know.. Is he new? I never saw him before. I didn't know that we would get a new student. But he is handsome, and so cool!."

"Yeah! His friend too!" 

The girls squealed. "Yah. Let's ask him." The other girl nodded 

"Oppa!!" They yelled and ran to the two boys walking over the school ground.

The red head looked at them as they caught up with them.

“Huh?” One of the girls cocked her head to the side. Do I know him from somewhere?

“Oppa-deul (A/N: plural form of Oppa). Are you new here? Can we show you the building?” Her friend asked clinging on the red heads arm.

He just frowned at her “You know her?” He asked his friend who stood behind him a bit.. He shook his head. His face seems familiar too...

“Let's go Donghae.” He said loosening the grip of that girl..

“D-Donghae?” The blonde haired guy turned around looking at us irritated.

Oh... my .. gosh... It was him... It was Donghae!! Who would ever think such a looser as him could look so... gorgeous?!!

Both of the girls were frozen in place as they watched Donghae and Eunhyuk enter the building. Not long after both of them disappeared inside, other students who were on the school ground gathered around the two girls asking the same questions who they were and where they come from.

“It's him” One of the two girls said. Her eyes still wide in shock and gaping open.

The other nodded “It's him... This was Donghae..” The mass fell silent and all of them looked at the entrance where the boys disappeared in.


 


 

~*~


 

Donghae was leaning against the wall outside of the principals office. Eunhyuk wanted to talk to him so he brought him there. Not far away a crowd of people was watching him. He tried to ignore them, but as longer they stared the more nervous he got. He breathed in and out a few times trying to relax himself.


 

“My request is simple. Just let him wear normal clothes.” Eunhyuk said to the principal.

“I can't”

“Because..?”

“Because every student is supposed to wear a uniform.”

“Fine.”

“Fine?” The old man looked at the younger boy confused. Is that all? Fine?

“Either you let just him wear normal clothes, or everyone.”

“And why should I do this?”

Eunhyuk just chuckled darkly. “Because I said so.”

The principal stayed quiet.

“And you do know who I am right?”

The principal gulped “Are you threatening me?”

Eunhyuk snorted and leaned over the desk of the principal looking into the eyes of him.

“No. I'm just making things clear.”

The older man nodded.


 


 


 

“Let's go” Eunhyuk said exciting the office. The younger boy just nodded. They walked to Donghae's classroom while the crowd kept following them. They were giggling and whispering all the time making Donghae feel uneasy.

They reached his classroom. “Go.” Eunhyuk said and pointed into the room where a few students were already in. Nodding Donghae walked to his seat and sat down.

Eunhyuk turned to the mass. “Leave him some space today. Let him adjust for now ok?” He asked winking at the girls who blushed and nodded happily.

“And now get lost.” In a few seconds the corridor was empty again. Looking one last time at Donghae he said “I'll pick you up later for dancing ok?”

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk disappeared smiling one last time at the latter reassuringly.

Donghae didn't want him to leave. With him around he felt at least a bit secure. Now he was on his own. Looking up from his table he saw that everyone was looking at him. Not hatred, but keenly.

He smiled lightly and raised his hand as a greeting. Immediately the girls started to squeal.

Where have I got myself into?.. Donghae sighed and banged his head on the table receiving giggles from the girls...


 

Eunhyuk opened the door of his classroom. He was 5 minutes late which meant that every student was already there as well as his teacher.

He raised his eyebrow as he saw that Eunhyuk wasn't wearing his uniform.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, you are late, and where is your uniform?”

“I left it at home.” He said and sat in his place. Similar to the girls and boys in Donghaes school everyone’s attention was on him. Not just that he was wearing normal clothes, but also his new look making him look even more gorgeous.


 

~*~


 

“You look good Eunhyuk” Heechul said in a break while touching Eunhyuks red hair. Siwon and Hankyung nodded in agreement.

He chuckled.. “You should see Donghae..”

“What do you mean?” Heechul looked confused

“I did a make-over on him”

“And?”

Eunhyuk grinned “I did a good job”

 

 

~*~

Heechul's POV:

So finally after school ended we drove home. I opened the door and the first thing I saw were the maids, running from one room into another, carrying heavy blankets, buckets with water and wipers to clean the marble floor in the grand hall, maids dusting the old paintings hanging in the hallway, as well as the vases, other maids cleaning the windows and chandeliers..

To say it shortly every maid was busy running through the mansion, doing what James told them to. The butler turned towards us as he saw the door opening. He bowed and so did all the maids who were near. They stopped in their tracks and bowed while saying “Welcome home Young Master” in unison.

I blinked a few times overwhelmed.


 

“Young Master, shall we?” James asked approaching us.

Next to me Hankyung nodded “I'll just take a shower and change.”

“I understand” he bowed and both of them disappeared in the crowd of working maids. Hankyung stopped on the stairs and looked down into my eyes. I started to feel warm the longer our eyecontact held, but eventually he smiled and walked the stairs up completely. Blinking I scratched my head.. What was that again.. I think I am getting sick.. Maybe I should see a doctor.. It's getting weirder every time I spent time here in this place. (A/N: or around a certain person :P)


 

“Nana!” I called out to her as she rushed past me with a bucket of trash in her hands.

“Yeah?”

“What is happening?”

“You don't know?” She chuckled nervously and I shook my head


 


 

“Master is coming today.”

 

 

 

Ok it was quite boring..BUT!  The next chapter is the party aaand we'll meet a new character!! Guess who?

Me as her...  And then there is Donghae ← My new Eunhae-story!!! Check it out please!! ;) 

 

I know I know this story is progressing really slowly.. but I hope you can see at least a bit progress in Heechul's feelings towards Hankyung. If not you'll get a bit surprised in the next chapters *wink* 

Don't forget to check out the new story above and leave a comment on this chapter! Oh and I realized that EunHae-shippers don't really like to comment! :D They are really silent you know? I updated just tow chapter and I got more than 20 subbies and guess how many comments I have?? 5!! and 4 of them were comments on the 1st chapter xD 

 

Anyway enough of my blabbering! I'll start writing the naxt chapters now.. Even though I am studying the whole day over, I still try to write more chapters at night. Mostly I stay awake until 2 am xD 

See you in the next chapter! Don't forget to comment and who the special guest in the next chapter will be! 

:* 

Some smexy Heechul for good night!! 

tumblr_lvztpyJZMV1qmemjpo2_500.gif