Guest

The Dark Fate

Stars start twinkling in the sky as the sky gets dark and Moon shower it's light upon Vixx mansion's wide garden. The guests start to arrive around 9 o'clock and Vixx are already done with their outfit. All of them agree to wear a black tuxedo with a black bow tie. They look really fine and handsome even Minhee's cheek blush cutely when she sees them with the tuxedo. N added a rose on his tuxedo and they all walked outside to greet their guests.

" Wow! That's a lot of people guys," Ravi said.

" Yeah, so spread out guys !! I can't be the only one that greets them while you guys just sits there like some stupid pigs !! Go now !! " N scold them with a smile and glare on his face.

" Easy man, who says i'm sitting like a pig doing nothing . I'm tryna greet them here !! " Ravi said as he walk away to greet the guest.

" I'll be there, so bye !! " Hongbin too greet the guest on their left side.

" Me too, " Leo said shortly. Eventhough he seems quiet , but he is quite popular among the girl guests.

" Aish, look at him, always so popular among girls, i'm getting jealous," Ken walked leaving N alone with Hyuk.

" Hyuk ah, you too greet the guest. It's your birthday, the guest must be delightful when they see you," N whispered.

" Yeah , I'll be going, " when Hyuk walked away, a guest came to N.It was N's most respected guest and he was a CEO at some large company. The guest has been friend with him for a long time. They were a very good friend eventhough they aren't the same age or status.

" How are you Hakyeon ah, you look good with that outfit," said the guest.

" I've never been better Mr. Seo. You too look very matching with your wife ," N replied.

" Thank you, dear " Mrs Seo chuckled upon hearing N's comment.

" Well, the main event is beginning and enjoy our foods and drinks here..if you excuse me sir.." N explained receiving a nod from him.

________________________________________________

"Wow the party seem so fun ..but why am I locked in my room again ?!" complained Minhee to her pet, a black guinea pig name Gus Gus.

" I'm lonely, but since you're here it's okay..I think," Minhee played with her pet and looked outside the window where all the guest are.

Flashback..

" Minhee ah..promise me that you will never step out of your room ..okay," N said

" But why, it's Hyuk's oppa Birthday Party !? " Minhee pout.

" Just don't okay,no one will be watching you. The maids and butlers will be busy and no time to look out for you ," N show his tiny finger

" Okay.." Minhee made a pinky promise with N.

" Good girl !" Leo whispered to her and ruffled her hair. Minhee just smile putting on her idiotic cute face.

End of flashback

That is how Minhee got stucked in her room with Gus Gus and no one to play with. After a few minutes, Minhee look out from the window to see what happened since a loud noise is coming from the garden and it happen to be the applaud and cheers given to Hyuk for his birthday. Minhee wanted to sneak downstairs since everybody is busy celebrating Hyuk's birthday .

*sigh* " I'm getting hungry here...I know,i'll take some food downstairs and bring them here. Gus Gus you stay here okay, i don't want to be caught by your noise," Minhee talked to Gus Gus and goes down quietly.

Before the last step of the stairs, she look left and right to make sure no one has seen her actions.But she didn't realize that someone has been watcing her all this time. When she is sure that no one is there, she continue to the kitchen and take some foods there.

" Where's the plate ?..Oh here. Hmm...I shall take 2 chickens, 1 lamb, mash potato and...drinks,yeah all done !! " Minhee murmured to herself.

When she turned around to look for drinks, she was shocked when there is someone behind.

" Ommo, you shocked me y'know !! " Minhee hold her chest indicating that she's surprised.

" Anyway, why are you here sir. The party is out there not in the kitchen. Or are you lost sir ? " asked Minhee.

" No I'm not lost. I've been searching for you the whole time. So, you were kept here..isn't it. Now, I've found you...Astrid, " said the young man holding out his hand.

" W-wait, what are you saying..my name is not Astrid, it's Minhee..Park Minhee ,maybe you got the wrong person sir !! " replied Minhee.

" Hahahah !! You sure are funny Astrid !! I knew it would be like this...i have to use force to bring you back with me...right? " The man walk towards Minhee.

" Wait I don't know you but I think you're a bad person.... !! " before Minhee could finish her sentence, the man snatched her hand to drag her out through the back door and Minhee struggled to free herself. To her shocking, the man is quite strong despite his frail figure. Minhee struggled when suddenly his nail accidentally scratched her white skin and pure red blood flow through it. The young man stop and look at the wound and Minhee was holding back her tears of pain.

" This smell is very sweet and captivating, " the man sniff and her blood on the wound. Minhee was shocked by his action and felt like a sting on her wound.

" S-stop it, it hurts..a-and you're weird," Minhee cry begging the man to let her go.

" What is this blood..it's good and taste even better with your frighten face !! " The man just laughed. Minhee cry and hope that anyone would hear her despite the loud sounds outside. The man shows his red eye to Minhee and she felt something familiar.

" You're the same with them...like N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk..they have red eyes too !! " Minhee said to the man. 

The young man start to sniff around Minhee's neck to drink her blood. But fortunately,Leo was there followed by the others. N quickly goes to crying Minhee to protect her from the man. The others tried to pull the man from drinking Minhee's blood. He was very strong.

" Ugh..you're so strong !! " complained Ken to him. Finally the man release Minhee from his grip. He look at the six of them with a fierce face. They all try to be carefull around him since he drank some of Minhee's blood and gained some energy.

" Hahahaha..now I know where Astrid is being kept...!! You guys be careful in the near future..when she turns 18..we'll be there to steal her from you guys !! " The man laughed at them.

" Go back to your home, to your clan. We will always protect her from you guys.." N countered while holding Minhee on her arms.

The man knew that there are no benefits fighting them here eventhough he is stronger from them, but fighting with 6 people is not easy. The man just flew away in a blink leaving the 6 of them and the pale Minhee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys..so this is the longest chapter so far

Hope you would be satisfied by this 

Don't forget to comment below.

Btw , how's Vixx comeback to you. For me it's very y and good mv.

Here is their picture for you 

20151101-VIXX-Chained-Upthumb.jpg