Scent part 1

The Dark Fate

Min Hee skipped lunch because she was busy playing and that made their lunch boring and dull.

" Where is Min Hee ?" N asked one of the maids.

" She's playing at the tree house and she doesn't want to have lunch, master " The maid continue.

" I have already brought lunch to her " 

" Well then..thank you," N continue his lunch with the others.

" But tell her not to miss dinner,we're having party today" Ken added.

" Yes sir," stated the maid.

____________________________________

" Hey guys, i'm going to the bathroom for awhile...my tummy hurts,wait here okay!" said Min Hee to her imaginary friends.

" Ouch, why does my tummy hurts so much since this morning...maybe it's because of that drink?! " Min Hee murmured to herself while slowly walking to the bathroom.

When she was in the bathroom, she realised that there were blood on her and on the floor.

" WTH is this! Why does it keep coming out of me?! I didn't fall ?! someone..help me !! " she cried and shout in the bathroom.

 

She was panicked of the foreign situation and don't know what to do.One of the maids that heard her cries quickly run to the bathroom and help her. That maid laughed when she saw the situation.

" Why are you laughing ?! Gimme the towel !! " Min Hee suddenly gets frustated of the maid.

" Miss Min Hee, you've already grow to be a fine lady it seems! " The maid answered.

" What lady?! " She asked confiused.

" Well Miss Min Hee, it seems that these blood is your period " the maid smiled gently to Min Hee. She helped Min Hee how to use sanitary pads and how to wash them cleanly. Min Hee followed every instructions and finally understand what does it takes when you're having period including period pain .

" When you need anything you can always talk to us maids...we're women afterall," The maid smiled to Min Hee

" Well, thanks for your help...erm..sorry for getting mad at you..i-i don't know, i just.." Min Hee tried to explained

" No..it's okay Miss Min Hee.Oh yeah i was searching for you..tonight master Ken and the others are going to have a birthday party for master Hyuk.." The maid left Min Hee after the message was already relied upon and continue her work.

_________________________________________

Vixx went to a supermarket to buy some things for tonight party..they are having barbecue at the garden.

" Hyung, can i have this meat...it's very delicious,"Hyuk asked N.

" Yeah,whatever.." N continue to shop and not caring whatever the kids take.

Leo was busy buying some spice to marinate the meats that they bought and was separated from the others.Suddenly, Leo smell something pleasant,the sweet scent of blood captivate his vampire side.Luckily, ravi was there to control his hyung.

" Hyung, wear this.." Ravi handed him something that looks like shade. 

" Oh, komawo ravi-ah.." Leo reply shortly. He was thankful that ravi is there eventhough he didn't show it.

" Hyung, the others have finish shopping..are you done," ravi asked leo while giving him a signal " it's dangerous here..the blood scent is strong"

" O-oh yeah..i'm finished ,let's go," answered leo.

The six of them are lining up at the counter to pay the things that they shopped, the sun is almost setting and they have to quickly prepare the party before night comes. They even invite some guest to their mansion. After some time of journey,they arrive at their mansion.

" Home sweet home," state Ken.

" Min Hee-ah, we bought some chocolate milk and chocolate bar today and it's for you," said N.

" 5,4,3,2,1...here she comes," Hyuk make a countdown and giggle softly when Min Hee ran down from upstairs when she heard the word CHOCOLATE. 

As Min Hee ran down, they smell something coming from her. Not just any smell..it's a strong sweet scent of blood.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hello guys...so i'm very unpatient and i wanted to post this ASAP.

i'm planning to make part 2 so please,please continue to support me

Don't forget to comment * you're comments are very precious*

Oh and i'm very sorry it may take awhile for me to update since Final exam is coming

so you guys do the maths...

Thank you for your support and here is big picture of pure white Vixx

image433.jpg