The life begins

The Dark Fate

"ahhhahhahah!!! You can't catch me you slow turtle...hehehe i'm faster than you!! MERONGG!! hahahahha this is so fun!!" said Min Hee cheerfully.

" Ah, wait for me miss Min Hee!! You're so fast!!" said a maid while slowing down her pace.

" Of course ...I'm the great Park Min Hee the fastest in this mansion" Min Hee said half mocking her maid

 

While on the other side...

 

"ughhh someone shut that brat now...its still early yet she is so noisy!!," Ravi complained while yawning.

" Master it's time for you to get up it is almost 10 o'clock," said a butler

" What!!! Why didn't you wake me sooner !!," Ravi was shocked by the time and gets up immediately to take shower

" I've woken you up about 23 times now ,Master ," said the butler wearing his expressionless face and voice.

" N-hyung going to be mad at me !! The worst day ever!!," Ravi said half screaming half crying.

 

_______________________________

 

" RAAAAVVIIIII !! When are you going to WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD !! " N screamed.

All stomachs were growling because of him.Same goes to Min Hee..her stomach growl the loudest due to her own action that drained her energy right in the morning.

" Where is he..I'm hungry, can we eat now ? " Min Hee beg to N.

" We have to wait for him..it's not nice eating without him..right? " N said to Min Hee

Min Hee sighed and just decided to wait for him. After that painful 15 minutes..Ravi shows up infront of them with a wide grin on his face.

" Hehe..urm good mornin' y'all. Good morning Min Hee. Sorry !!"

" Why you're so late? Do you know we waited for you almost 30 minutes already," Ken nag to Ravi

" That butler didn't wake me up...," Ravi pointed his finger to the old butler and received a glare.."sorry" Ravi whisper.

" Well, let's dig in !! " said Hyuk cheerfully.

 

The seven of them enjoyed their breakfast filled with laughter and jokes.It's time for vixx to have their dessert..the highlight of their meal..it's the precious blood served fresh to them. Their eyes turned red when they smell and drink blood. It's always scary to Min Hee eventhough she is used to seeing it. She also gets her dessert, the fluffy caramel pudding that has always been her favourite, but she was always separated from the six of them during dessert. She was always lonely during dessert time and she was curious of that drink as she grow up. She wanted to have a taste of their favorite drink yet she didn't know that it's blood.

When no one was watching, she sneak out of the dining room and head to where the blood was kept. 

"Hehe so this is it!! Drinks that made their eyes turn red. Is it delicious? Well lets have one small packet," said Min Hee silently.

She don't want to be discovered so she sneak again heading to her bedroom. When she was sure that no one was watching, she opened the packet slowly and drink it.

_______________________________

"N-hyung, i smell blood upstairs," state Hyuk being the most sensitive one.

" Yeah, I smell them too. Just let it be. Maybe someone got hurt and bled. " N said carefreely while enjoying his dessert

" But N-hyung, it's alot for a hurt...," Hyuk grew suspicious and worried.

" I'm just worried that Min Hee might drink them...well she wanted to drink this so bad " Hongbin said making N and the others quickly stood up and run upstairs.

" Oh god..please not!! " N hoped

________________________________
 

" Bluekkk !! What is this ?! What so delicious about this drink?! It also smell bad!! " Min Hee vomited the blood that she drank. Suddenly someone knock the door and enter without permission.

" Min Hee you okay?! " said N facing her back.

When she turned to them, everyone was shocked of what they saw.

" Yeah i'm okay, sorry for drinking your drink guys!! " Min Hee said not realizing what happened

" Oh My God ! " state Leo