AARRGH!

OFFICE LOVER

 

“Please help me!”

That is the last voice I could hear. As I smell his scent in front of me, I can’t hear anything except his heartbeat. As if his parfume just hypnotized me. He hugs me so gently. A hug that….. I am so damn fine if he would hug me forever. His huge chest is even more comfortable than my beloved fluffy couch.

I shake my head to get back to the reality. I push his chest but he hugs me even tighter.

“I beg you. Please stay still for a moment.”

His voice is kind of heaven for me. So soft.

“You are here, Lee Jonghyun!”

I turn around immediately, and he lets me. There is a beautiful woman standing 5 steps in front of me. I know her well. I am a fan of her.  Ailee. Who doesn’t know her? She is one of hallyu stars under GE’s forever rival, KJM Entertainment. People call her South Korea’s Beyonce. But for me, she is more than Beyonce. She has her own charm that got my attention. The best solo singer ever. She must be here because she got the invitation to attend the event.

But her eyes are not so friendly at all to me. She is so different from I have always seen her on tv or concert.

“So, this is the woman that you like? This kind of woman? Hahaha! Tell me you are just kidding me, Jonghyun!”

What? What did just she talk about? Did she just humiliate me?

“Stop it, Yejin!”

“I won’t stop until I get you back, babe! Note that! And for you, little kitten,” her eyes move to me, “Just enjoy your moment with him while it lasts.”

She smiles sarcastically to me before she disappears. Her smile just changed my perspective to her. Geez! I swear I am going to sell all her albums I had bought. I only wasted my money for a two faced singer like her.

“Please don’t worry about her.”

I turn my head to him. I find him laugh at me. His laugh somehow turns me mad.

“How can you laugh at situation like this? Oh, God! Did she get misunderstanding?”

“I said don’t worry about it.”

This is the first time I can talk with him out of work. Mr. Han was right. He is so handsome, especially when he laughs. His deep dimples make him look humble and warm. I thought he was a cold city guy. I have never seen him smiling like this before.

“Yoona-ssi?”

I get awaken as Jonghyun waves his hand in front of my face. Wait! Did she just call my name? He remembers my name? We met only few times. Three times in a meeting perhaps. I can't believe he remembers my name.

“I need to get in right now. You want to come in together with me?”

Instead of answering, I just shake my head. I don’t know why I feel warm on my face.

“You are cute with that red face,” he winks at me. Damn! “I am going in alone then. See you later, Yoona-ssi.”

All I can see is his back. What a wide shoulder. I wonder what the inside look like. Strong muscles and se xy– AARRGH! STOP THINKING NON SENSE! Why am I being a y all of sudden? What did you just do to me, Lee Jonghyun? Why can’t I forget your scent and those cute dimples? Why can’t I erase your soft voice in my mind? Why??

“What are you doing here, Yoona?”

Mr. Hand is standing in front of me now.

“Ah, I-I just check my make up,” I lie to him.

He chuckles, “You look even more beautiful with less make up. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

“Please stop saying it, Sir.” I let a chuckle out. “Your wife might get mad if she knows you told something like that to me, not to her.”

“My wife agreed with me. But why you took off your necklace? It suits the best with your dress.”

Necklace? I touch my neck but I don’t find it. I remember clearly I wore it before I left my apartment. Oh my God! Did I drop it in somewhere? I look at the floor around me but find nothing. I check my clutch bag, nothing. Ottokhae??!! That is the first necklace I bought with my own money as I got my first job.

“You lost it?”

I shrug my shoulder. I let out a deep sigh. Even though it’s not a really special thing, I can’t let it go like this. I used to feel something missing if I didn’t wear it.

“Do you want me to help you finding it?”

I shake my head weakly. “No need, Sir. It’s ok. I can buy a new one.”

“Really?”

“Let’s go back to ballroom, Sir. You are going to give a speech at the last session.”

He only sees me in silence. Maybe make him sure that I am really okay. I try my best to smile, and he smiles back. Before we enter the ballroom, I scan the floor around me once again. Find nothing still.

Sigh~

I hope someone find it and give it to me.

If only that person know it's mine.

SIGH~