Partner Matters

Time to Love

2PM and Wonder Girls sat in the conference room with a large meeting table between them. The girls were busy with each other and their phones while some of the boys observed them carefully, thinking which one of these girls are gonna be their tango partner. Jay was cool, he’s close with all of the girls and dancing with anyone of them won’t be any problem. He looked at Sunye, she was busy texting “who? TOP? Or the famous Park Tae Hwan, the waterboy.” thought Jay.

Junho was the one who’s really nervous about his partner “it’s better be Sohee or Yeeun. I’m not that close with the rest, and Yubin! God, don’t leave me alone with Yubin, she would think that I’m some kind of idiot just staring at her like that”.

JYP, Park Nam Yong and Kim Hwayoung went inside the conference room and 12 of them were
Focusing their attention to those 3.

“so, we decided that Sunye will paired with Wooyoung, Yeeun with Chansung, Sunmi with Taecyon, Sohee with Nichkhun and Yubin with Junsu” said JY

Jay raised his eyebrows, “Sunye and Wooyoung? Seriously? I wonder Woo can keep up with her”

“and Jaebom and Junho, you guys are gonna be partnerless. You can go to stage after the tango performance and do the acrobatic routine.” Said Park Nam Yong

“WHAT HYUNG NO!” shout Jay.

Almost all jaws inside the room dropped except JYP’s who’s looking at Jay with his piercing eyes “what now Jay?”

“Hyung, seriously what will people think of me and Junho. Why don’t we get a chance doing the tango? Is it because of….. my height? Junho and I can do the tango, why don’t we have another trainee be our partner?”

The other members were trembling because of Jay’s attitude, people would think he’s mannerless or worse he could get fired. 2PM without Jay is just unimaginable.

JY knew Jay the best, he’s a good kid who never meant to hurt anyone. He was also considering Jay’s background, being raised abroad made him very vocal. “do you know why I didn’t give you and Junho a part on the tango? Because both of you are the best break dancers in the group. Is it enough”.
Jay fell silent, he couldn’t argue more.

“okay guys, we’re gonna start practicing for the tango tomorrow. Be healthy, okay” said Hwayoung, and the meeting dismissed.


-


“Jay oppa was insane to talk like that with PD-nim” said Yeeun

“he’s been worse than that”

“look who’s talking, a walking Jaycyclopedia” teased Yeeun

Sunye gathered all her sanity not to jump and pull Yeeun’s hair off her head “haha funny Park oppa. I wish you well with your partner while I’m going to enjoy quality times with Wooyoung. We all know that he’s a cutie, right” said Sunye, victoriously

“Chansung’s cool. Seems like our Alien will have a good time with Teac oppa too”

“yes, Taec oppa is fun. Sohee-ah, what do you think about Khun oppa?”

“oooh maknae, every girl will get jealous since you’re going to do the tango with a doll-like man” said Sunye

“I was close with Khun oppa, but it’s been a while since the last time we have a long talk. I’d feel more comfortable if my partner is Junsu oppa”

“sadly Junsu is my partner. I’m afraid I might slip my fangirling over Taeyang moment in front of him. He’s close with him, you know”

“so… so far we have no problem at all with our partners, except Yubin unni, she needs to reduce her Taeyang obsession, but over all we’re fine right.” Said Yeeun

“yup, we’re totally fine” said Sunye


-


“Jay hyung, what you did was….. I don’t know, life changing? For a while I thought you’re gonna be fired and you drag me to hell with you” said Junho almost sarcastic

“but we’re still employed and praised as the best dancers in the group”

“Yeah, cute Jay, so much for making such a commotion back there”

“Woah, Khun! You sounded pissed?! Did I steal you’re cute partner?”

“I don’t see why the best dancer in our group need to be such an right now. You jealous?” said Khun. He obviously in the bad mood because of what Jay did. Jay made them look bad in front of JY Hyung and those choreographers, worse, he made them look bad in front of the Wonder Girls.

“Khun seems to like his partner already. What about you guys?” ask Jay, after what Khun said, he chilled a little bit. “Taec got Sunmi, a little different from Yubin but it’s fine isn’t it? And our party boy Junsu got Yubin, don’t be sad Taec. Khun is safe with Sohee. Chansung and Yeeun, meh , I don’t know. Wooyoung and…” Jay paused “Wooyoung and Sunye, our golden couple! Where’s Woo?”

“Okay, stop it, love doctor. Let’s get to sleep. I’m beat” said Taecyon, shut Jay off

Meanwhile Wooyoung already slipped when Jay brought the topic about their partners. He just couldn’t bear Jay’s attitude when it comes to Sunye. Worse, he could never act right when it comes to Sunye