T for Tango T for Trouble

Time to Love

“Okay guys, I have an announcement to make, please be a little more quiet” said JYP

It was so crowded inside the practice room, 7 boys, 5 girls, managers and choreographers also some people from the creative department . Wonder Girls and 2PM reunited in the same room long after their trainee days, it’s natural that there had been little chit chats goin on.

“for this year’s MKMF, 2PM and Wonder Girls will collaborate and do a little tango here, a liitle acrobatic there and boom I have a good disco version of nobody”.

“so we won’t do any collaborating with Big Bang this year?” ask Yubin, she sounded disappointed. “Yeah, no wonderbang pairing again this year. So sad, they are my favorite couples” said Jaebom. Junsu and Chansung let out a small laugh and the other 4 were grinning ear to ear. On the other side, Sunye and Yubin’s face looked irritated while Sunmi tried to comfort Sohee because of her recent split with G-Dragon. Yeeun is the one who didn’t seem bothered by Jaebom’s words.

“kids, I want you to work hard, okay.” Said JYP before he left them.


-


“Jay, we need to talk”, Jaebom knew, Sunye’s protective instinct is on the high level these days because of the hectic year end schedule, and of course, Sohee’s heart problem. Talking cheap with Sunye would only cause troubles so Jaebom followed Sunye to an empty meeting room beside the practice room.

“ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT!”

“oh not again, Sun”

“I should be the one who said that! Not again Jay, why should you brought Big Bang again?! Do you love them so much so you just can’t stop mentioning them in every sane conversation with us?!”

“why do you have to be THIS mad? I love Big Bang, I do, I can’t lie about that. I’m a fanboy, Sun”

“look, I’m doing this for Sohee. She just broke up with Jiyong, dammit! Why can’t you leave her alone?”

“No no, don’t you even go there missy. As far as I know, Sohee is the one who dumped him. Okay I get it, you girls have this sentimental thingy so you just don’t want to talk about your exes. But Sohee’s different, she talked about G-Dragon yesterday, she moves on. Sohee is fine, mother,” Jay emphasized the word Mother. “I think you shold be the one to move on, Sun”


-


“No he didn’t!!!!” Yeeun shouted when he heard Jaebom’s words to Sunye. Right after Sunye and Jaebom moved in to the next room, all 10 of them were eavesdropping on the wall, and Sohee being the subject of the earlier topic just laugh whenever her name was mentioned. “really, Jay oppa is totally right. I’m fine and Sunye unni is over exaggerating”.

“what’s wrong, Yeeun?” asked Taecyon

“Jay told Sunye to move on. He’s digging his own grave” Yeeun said it with horror in her voice

“Why?” Khun’s eyes are getting bigger with curiosity

“Just listen” Yeeun put her finger in front of her lips, and pressing her ear harder on the wall.


-


“What do you mean by that?!”

“ah come on. Sohee’s fine, it should be G-Dragon to worry about, we all know that. Now you, you are done with TOP, just chill, okay. Show him that you are fine, you are the leader of the Wonder Girls for God’s sake”

The next thing they know was a loud sound of Jaebom’s fall and Jaebom’s plea to Sunye “SUNN PLEASE I’M SORRY AWWWWWW..PLEASE I WON’T AAAAARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!”


-


“Should we help them?” asked Junsu

“nope, why don’t we go grab some drinks. I kinda thirsty” said Yubin

Yubin, Yeeun, Taecyon, Junsu, Nichkhun and Chansung went to the nearest coffee shop. The owner knows them so well since their trainee days, he even
prepared a private room for them to hang out.

“Seriously, what’s with Sohee and Jiyong. You know, Ji is my friend, I kinda concern about them” asked Junsu

“Jiyong likes Sohee a lot but Sohee doesn’t think that he’s the one. Sohee just want it to over” said Yeeun

“hell of age differences too” said Chansung

“shut up, you make feel old. I’m the same age as him, idiot” shout Junsu

“yeah and he’s the same age as me too,” said Khun “And how did Sohee handle it? I mean, is she sad, down or in some kind of traumatic state like she doesn’t believe in love anymore?”

Yubin laughed “Nooo..of course not! Just like Sohee said, she’s fine. Jiyong was her first real relationship, and he liked her first, he showered her with presents. She liked it at first, but she didn’t like Jiyong that much so she cut him off. Simple as that”

“and what about Sunye noona and TOP, I don’t know anything about that” asked Chansung

“yeah me too, I don’t know anything about that” said Junsu

“yeah me too” said Taecyon and Khun in unison.

“well it’s kinda private you know,” Yeeun didn’t like the idea to spill about Sunye’s personal problem with those boys

“we can always ask Jay hyung though” said Junsu

“NOOO! You guys better know this story from the real source, not from Jay, I’m afraid he’ll add more drama on his own. Sunye-ah I’m sorry. Okay, Sunye was close with TOP, we thought that they would end up as a couple. But TOP only saw Sunye as his dongsaeng” said Yeeun

“poor Sunye, she confessed to TOP, we all think it’s a bit early but she did it anyway, and there she was. TOP is already in a secret relationship with actress Shin Min Ah and Sunye didn’t know that. Sunye was shocked but I feel bad for Seunghyun oppa too, he didn’t think that Sunye fancied him as a man, not a brother and he couldn’t do anything about that” Yubin’s voice reflected her empathy for both Sunye and TOP.

“Seunghyun oppa took it hard too, he kept saying sorry to Sunye although Sunye said it’s fine. I think Seunghyun oppa still feel bad for Sunye, they both haven’t contacted each other since then. It was just after we wrapped So Hot promotion” said Yeeun.

“Poor Sun” said Khun, “Yeah, poor Sunye” said Taec. “I feel bad for them too” said Junsu, his fingers were playing with his espresso cup

“AH! I have a question, how come Jaebom hyung knows about this? Even Junsu hyung didn’t know, Junsu hyung is close with Sunye noona and TOP, right?” ask Chansung

“I don’t know anything silly and I’m not that close anymore with Seunghyun. Besides, we all know why Jay hyung knows right, it’s Sunye we’re talking about here”

“What about Sunye noona? I don’t understand”

“Chansung, things happened long before you know everything like now” said Taec

“yep, you still have a lot of things to learn kiddo” said Khun, mischievously

“and I kinda curious about the tango, we’re gonna dance in a pair. JY knew about them and I want to know who’s gonna be Sunye’s partner. It’s gonna be fun if she’s with Jay oppa” said Yeeun, grinning ear to ear

“Yeah I kinda curious about it too” said Taecyon and Khun under their breath

Yeeun didn’t realize that some of them had their own hidden agenda in this tango dance, better yet she was involved in somebody’s hidden agenda too.