Chapter 4

Untamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“ for you! Attending those special classes and stuff when you need to be blooming with fragrance and happiness right now!” Minah started to blabber her nonsense. She really did like over exaggerating things. What a drama queen she was!

“I hope it pays off!” Yuna exclaimed, wondering if she would be able to snatch the first rank this semester. Her eyes were fixed on her rival. He sure was an eye candy, his eyes were sharp and dark and skin so pale you had the urge to paint on it.

“Whoa... I can’t believe you’re shamelessly glazing at Suho!” Sunny literally shouted and Yuna had to bow down as her face was burning up in embarrassment. She should really unfriend these two. Fortunately, Suho was very much absorbed in his work to even mind the noise. He probably didn’t even see them yet.

“Hey! He’s my man. I won’t give up on him even if you’re my friend.” Minah said, her eyes shooting laser beams on the other. She seemed threatened when she sensed her friend’s sudden interest in her long time crush.

“As if he actually gives you any sort of attention!” Yuna liked to tease Minah, it was her way of relieving stress apparently.

“Psst...That’s my line!” Minah retorted. There’s this thing between those two, a fight over who gets the guys first. They eyed each other for the longest time in human history, before running towards Suho like wild animals. One can tell what they are up to from a far of dista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter