Chapter 1

Untamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

December 1, 2011.

 

Snowdrops poured down from the skies. Yuna smiles as she lugged towards the door, allowing herself to be drowned into the cold winter bed. Her brother Kyungsoo joins her in the fun, throwing balls of winter on his sister, who returned the favour by throwing one on him as well. They had plenty of time left till school reopens and so they played like there was no tomorrow.

“Yuna, Kyungsoo, we have a guest. Get inside.” Their mother ordered, her face masked with a heavy cover of foundation. The siblings walked inside, their bodies adjusting to the delicate warmth of household. Fresh cooked dishes were served on the large wooden table; the adults emptied their wine bottles. The whole house was sprinkled with happiness. Little Yuna was extremely enthusiastic to meet her new neighbours. They previously had a middle aged couple has neighbours who obviously didn’t want anything to do with her in the light of the day nor during the dark. They were boring in her opinion. Well, a little girl like herself would be more than pleased to have someone her age to play with preferably.

“Yuna, Kyungsoo, meet our new neighbours, Mr. and Mrs. Byun and their son.” A boy smiled with his white pearls shimmering through the dim light. He was the same age as little Yuna. He politely reintroduced himself, earning a shy smile from her.

“I’m Yuna. Thirteen. Let’s be friends.”

 

 

January, 1, 2013.

 

“Whoa, that looks heavy. I’ll carry it for you.” Baekhyun effortlessly carries the books in his hands and walks towards the office. Yuna blushes at the brief moment of contact with his hands. She tucks her hair behind her ear before smiling at him secretly from behind. “Thank you.” She said as she ran towards him. He smiles at her in return.

“As a compensation for my help, would you bring some of your tasty rice cakes tomorrow?” He gives her a cheesy smile, his eyes twinkling with delight. “I would love to.” Both of them walk together, with smiles on their faces.

“Hey, I’m coming over tonight; Need to get those notes done before Mr.Oh skins me alive.” His face turned into one of fear at the very thought of his scary chemistry teacher. “He has been pretty rough with you ever since you messed up that chemistry test last week.” She reasoned w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter