Chapter 2:

Only You

AJ:

when I got back to the class room I notice I wasn't the only one left. 

"Where's the lunch room?" 

"SICAA, you're still here?" Yuri who had her head peeped in..

"This girl never leaves me alone.." She said letting out a deep sigh. I could tell she gets annoyed by Yuri.

"Yuri, Jessica said she is going to the bathroom. You go ahead to the lunch room." Yuri gave me a weird look as if I was lying, she turned to Jessica and then nodded and left.

"Now, Since you owe me one. Where's the lunch room?" I said again repeating myself... This girl... 

"I wasn't going to the l-" Before she could finish I grabbed her hand and started to drag her with me, we were walking at a fast paste and I don't think she could keep up. 

I was following the other students, seems that i am going in the right direction. I noticed a figure ahead and it looked like my sister Sulli and My bestfriend Scott.

"Scott, Sulli" I yelled out and they turned to notice us.

"YOU!" a girl pointed at me, I couldn't recognize her face because she was far away. We walked to them and I didn't notice I was still holding Jessicas hand..

"Oppa, Hyung, what are you doing here? And why are you holding Jessica-Unnies hand?" Scott and Sulli said at the same time.

"Huh what?" I then looked at our intertwined hands then i looked at Jessica noticing pink shades on her cheek.

"Oh Uhh she was walking so slow so i uh had to drag her, and me? What did I do" I said looking at them

"YOU, Uhhh" She said and stormed off

"Whats her problem?" Looking at her while she heads her way to the cafeteria

"I dont know"

"Let's go to the lunch room, Im hungry" We heard a stomach growl and it must have been coming from scott. I chuckled upon hearing the noise.

When we got to the lunch room I looked around and noticed Yuri sitting with her friends. 

I Noticed I havent let go of Jessicas hand and she hasn't tried to let go of mine either. I can see she is blushing because most of the students are eyeing us as we make our way to the canteen to  get food.

"YAH! let go of my Unnie's hand already" Krystal who hit me upside the head with her huge text book and I let go wincing in pain trying to rub my head where she hit me

"YOU! Your the most annoying GIRL on this planet! " I yelled from the top of my lungs with that I grabbed my food and stormed out of the cafeteria leaving her dumbfounded; Good. Everyone was looking at the scene, I dont care the pain where she hit me is more excruciating than watching her reply back to what i said.

I can't believe she hit me at the spot where I still had staples in my head; I got in a bike accident not too long ago before coming here.I only had to wait 4 more days, 4 more freaking days; till the doctors can remove them, but seeing how she hit me there i doubt it will heal anytime soon! I bet they dug into my skull. It feels like one giant migraine thats been shot at me in an instant. I kept walking, though I dont have a clue where on earth im walking too. I found a school garden with a gazebo.

"Beautiful" I mumured and headed over to the gazebo. I sat at one of the benchs, still trying to rub the pain on my head. 

"Hey are you okay?" A girl popped out of no where almost giving me a heart attack.

"I... Where's the nurse?" I was feeling light headed. 

"It's ov-" Before she could finish anything my mind went blank and I fell to the floor. 

 

Jia's Prov:

I was looking at the beautiful flowers when i heard a groan coming from the zebo next to me. I looked at him, he looks handsome. I noticed he wasnt feeling good because he was rubbing his head as if he had a headache trying to make it go away.

"Hey are you okay?" I said making my way towards him and stopping at the stairs of the zebo.

"I... Where's the nurse?" 

"It's ov-" Before I could finish he fainted in front of me. I paniced and rushed over to him. I looked at his hand where he was rubbing the spot where it hurted and I could see blood on his finger tips.

"OMO" I said freaking out I can't carry him he's too heavy. I quickly ran for help. 

"He's over there Sunbae, hurry Sunbae his head is bleeding its all over the floor!"

"What Bleeding? What did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything to him Sunbae, he was here when I was looking at the flowers and I asked if he was okay next thing you know he collapsed, Sunbae hurry!" 

We hurriedly walk our way to the infarmy where the nurse was on her computer.

"Unnie, HELP he's bleeding in his head"

"Waeoh??? Bleeding? Head? What happen??? What you do to him?"

"Why is everyone asking me that! I didn't do anything! He asked where the nurse was located when we were at the zebo and he collapsed"

"Arrasso, Arraso put him over there"

I pointed to the spot where he was rubbing the spot when the nurse looked there was blood all over. I watched patiently while she cleaned the blood all over his wound.

"He had staples in his head, did he hit his head while these were in? It must of caused them to puncture tissue, he needs to go to the hospital to get an xray of his head making sure it didn't damage any of his brain tissue." The nurse said walking back to her desk in a hurry

"But Jia-shi, what is his name?" The nurse was looking at me waiting for a reply

"I don't know unnie, he was just there at the zebo. My first time seeing him around here, I think he's new" I replied holding this handsome guy's hand worriedly.

After what seemed like a really long 20 minutes, the ambulance finally arrived. The nurse told him what happened, they rushed AJ to the hospital. 

"Jia" The nurse called out as I was gathering all my stuff.

"Yes, Unnie?"

"Your in Sulli's class right? Well She is related to AJ, Tell her what had happened and she needs to gather her things so she can go be with her brother. I will call their parents and let them know what happened."

"Arraso unnie, But unnie can i have a pass? Seeing how I am already late for my class" I replied to her gathering my things 

When i arrived at class I noticed they had their eyes glued to the projector screen. They must be watching tv.

"JIA, why are you late? Where have you been?" The teacher said pausing the movie  and everyone eyes were all on me

"Ooooh Jia is in trouble" one of the students said

"Sorry teacher-shi, I was in the nurses office. I have a pass." I said handing him the pass

"Oh teacher-shi also; The nurse said Sulli needs to go to Souel hospital after she checks herself out of school" I said giving him another note from the teacher

"me? Waeoh? Hospital? I already had my check ups" Sulli said pointing to her self in confusion as if I meant a different sulli.

"Your brother was sent there not to long ago. His head was bleeding. I found him at the garden when he collapsed." I said walking back to my seat

"Oppa?? What happened????" 

"He Col" before I could finish she grabbed her purse and dashed out of the classroom. Wow, I've never seen someone ran that fast out of a room before.

 

 

A: Sorry this chapter is boring. I don't know where I went with this...