Twins~

Heechuls Drag Race

The workroom door opened and the queens walked in and began to undress. While Sehuna removed her outfit, Lulu saw the others abs and bit her lip. 

 Lu: *, I need Sehuna to hit me up

 

Sehuna saw this and smirked a bit 

Se: *heh, seems like someone likes these~*

 

The same went for Minnie who was drooling over how y Layla looked out of drag.

 

 

After discussing who won, Heechul called the queens back. "The winner of this mini challenge is Sehunna!" 

 Applause could be heard from around the room, except for Nini, who was clapping slowly. 

N: *Welp, I'm ed

 

Sehuna gave a little twirl before smirking a bit. Heechul then went on, "The advantage is that you can choose the teams for our main runway: Twin glamour~" 

Lu: *I wanna be paired up with Sehuna, I feel like we could serve the judges twin glamour

 "Who do you want to be on your team, Sehuna?

 

 "That's easy~ Lulu~"  

A small giggle could be heard from Lulu as she made her way over to Sehuna. "Who do you want teamed up now, Sehuna?" Heechul asked. 

 

 "Hmmm..." Sehuna thought before arranging the teams.

 Cherry was paired with Nini, Becky with Tanya, Minnie with Layla, Yeollie with Suzy, and Sooyoung with Kristina. 

 

 Heechul left while the teams began addressing what they were going to wear. 

 

Sehuna and Lulu were looking over certain designs to do while looking at all the fabrics and fur they could use to make matching dresses. 

 "I was thinking something simple and classy~" Lulu suggested while Sehuna nodded along. 

 

 Meanwhile, Nini was glaring at Sehuna while Cherry looked at her funny. "Gurl, you okay?" 

  Nini then scoffed "I'm fine, its just that the fake queen Sehuna thinks she's all cute and ." 

 

Sehuna heard that and replied "At least my drag name doesn't come from my stuffed bear!" 

 

 Nini soon shut up after that remark, 

Se: *I don't get cute, I get drop dead gorgeous*

 

So: *I'm sensing alot of between Sehuna and Nini

 

 Meanwhile Becky and Tanya were conversing. "50 saying that Nini and Sehuna ed and Nini was the dom." Becky nodded while Tanya scoffed "Pleasee...Nini looks like a total bottom." 

 "But Sehuna has the bigger " Becky shot back. Tanya peeked over a bit, eyeing the said queen "Yeah, with that , Sehuna is the alpha bottom." Becky applauded "So glad you figured this out"

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yeollie was chatting up a storm with Suzy. 

Su: *Gosh, end me now

 

Kristina and Sooyoung decided on doing a long and silky dress. 

K: *I like working with Sooyoung alot, she's probably the only sane person here

 

Heechul would pop by and ask them how they were doing before telling the queens to get ready for the runway. 

 

 

He then proceeded to change into a black elegant dress before setting himself besides the other two judges and fashion designer Mir

"For the main challenge, I decided to have the winner of the mini challenge pair up in teams and serve us twin glamour~" 

Mir grinned a bit "Ohh~ exciting"

"Let's get on with this gig gurl!"

 

 

The lights and aimed their way to the runway as the music started. 

 

"First up is Kristina and Sooyoung~"

Kristina and Sooyoung walked first onto the runway, draped in long elegant dresses.

K: *I feel y, I feel confident, I feel stupid*

So: *I'm loving my look~*

Sooyoung and Kristina then made their way back before turning and winking at the judges.

 

"Lulu and Sehuna"

The said pair strolled in, wearing dresses long in the back and short in front, revealing their smooth, slim legs. Mir raised an eyebrow at the pair.

Se: *If me and Lu went to high school together, we would rule that school!* 

Sehuna and Lulu made posed before making their way back. Mir's eyes seemed to follow Sehuna's . The pair then turned back at the judges before facing each other and pecking each others lips. Jaejoong and Junsu choked on their water at the same time, Mir looking as if he witnessed a beautiful thing.

 

 

"Becky and Tanya"

The pair entered, pairing short dresses, embodied with glitter. Becky gave a twirl of her dress, placing her hands to her hips. Tanya ran her hand through her hair, bitting her lip. They kept posing before making their way back, swaying their hips.

B: *, with these poses, I should be on Korea's next top model~*

T: *Maybe I'll be a Gucci model with this bomb poses*

 

"Nini and Cherry"

They walked in, both wearing dresses, low top, making Cherry's s noticable. Jaejoong's mouth dropped and looked at Junsu who was rubbing his eyes. Heechul muttered "Never knew they came in those sizes."

C: *The look Jaejoong and Junsu are giving me reminds me of the guy who I first had with~ Ohh...can I not say that?*

N: *I'm modeling this like you're gonna wanna buy it*

"

"Minnie and Layla"

Said Queens entered, draped in a long dresses with a side showing some skin. Mir raised an eyebrow at this and nodded. 

M: *Ahh, I love how I look in this dress, I'm serving them pure Minnie*

L: *Honey, I'm sissying that walk like no tommorow~*

 

"Lastly, Suzy and Yeollie"

The last pair walked in, wearing short dresses that looked similar to y nightclothes. Jaejoong, who had been drinking somewater, opened his mouth, not caring the water spilled on his lap. 

Su: *I may be one of the oldest queens but goddamn, my legs are on fleek*

Y: *I feel soo aliveee*

 

 

As soon as the last pair exited, all the queens were called to the runway. "Girls~ Go relax in the lounge while the judges and I review each outfit and presentation" Heechul said softly. The queens all nodded and shuffled to the lounge, where Sehuna and Nini were about to exchange some 'pleasant' words.

 

Sehuna started it "Wow Nini, you looked like a out there~" She said as she sipped her drink. The other queens braced for World War 3.

Nini tilted her head to her enemy and gave a look ", do you not remember in school were you called yourself a messy ?!" 

 

  Becky let out and "OOOHHHH" while Tanya stiffled her laughter. 

 

K: *Honestly, Nini and Sehuna should just already.*

 

Sehuna gawked "Least I don't wear the same makeup on the runway every single damn time."

 

Lu: *Watching these two reminds me of those Kardashians*

 

However, before the two were about to assualt each other, Heechul called them back.