Meeting the Queens

Heechuls Drag Race

Note: Everything in ** is said in interviews

 

 

Footsteps were heard as the first Queen, Kristina strolled into the room , draped in a pitch black dress . "Hmm, I'm first, that seems about right~" She beamed and looked around the place.  (Entrance 0:00-0:20)

K: *My name is Kristina, I'm 26 years old and I am a one of a kind girl. I began Drag when I was 24 and have enjoyed it since. I just hope that these other es realize that they are going down*  

Kristina decided to sit at the center chair, just then another queen walked in. 

 

 "Ooh, la la la la la la~" and gave a twirl of her design.  (Entrance 0:00- 0:20)She then noticed the other queen and waved "Hey Gurl!" 

M: *My name is Minnie and I am 25 years old and I am Korea's next Drag Superstar~ I've been doing drag since I turned 18 so I have alot of expirence~* 

K: *Umm when did this show accept ing preteen litte girls*

 

Minnie strolled towards Kristina and held out her hand "How do you do? The name is Minnie and you are?"

"Kristina, pleasure to meet you" 

Minnie smiled and sat a few seats away "Oooh, can't wait to see the other es~" 

   

   A figure strolled in, a ruby red dress covering her thin curved body. Kristina watched this one with a slight intrest. "Hi fellas, I didn't realize the show was today." she joked. (Entrance 0:34-0:45) 

     L: *My name is Layla, I'm 25 years old and I began Drag only 2 years ago. I may look shy but believe me, I am a monster when competive, Queens better be warned." 

M: *Ummm no, who does this think she is?

   Layla walked over and introduced herself to the other queens before taking her seat and began to look at her freshly painted nails.

 

Another shortly walked in, draped in a black and goldish dress. "The name is Sehuna, don't ing forget it" (Entrance 1:44-2:00)  

Se: *My name is Sehuna, I'm 22 years old and I'm a ing Aries which means I'm a born leader.*

      She strolled into the room before glancing at the other Queens and began silently judging them.

M: *Me and this Sehuna are gonna have problems

   Sehuna walked over and began conversing with Layla like schoolgirls. Kristina looked at them disaprovingly. 

K: *Pfft, these shady Queens ain't my style.*

     

   Another soon strolled in, draped in Emerald Green "It's Sooyoung es!" She called out, suprising Layla. (entrance 0:15-0:25)

So: My name is Sooyoung, I'm 24 years old and I am Korea's next Drag Queen. I'm a dancer and a singer~ The best of the best, of course"

Sehuna eagerly took a liking to Sooyoung "Hey ~" She waved over to the other and motioned her forth. "I think we're gonna get along just fine~"

 

Another Queen strolled in shortly after "Well it's about time" She declared as she put her hand on the hip of her outfit. Sehuna, however was death glaring the newcomer.  (Entrance  0:15-0:23) 

Se: *This ing *

N: Hi, My name is Nini and I'm 23 years old. I'm a better singer and dancer~*

   Nini then landed her eyes on Sehuna and her smile dissapeared.

N: *ing Sehuna...

Se: *I was about to have fun but noooo, the fake Nini has to walk in, argh

   Nini smiled smugly "Sehuna..."

"Nini..."

  Layla, oblivious to the tension, broke the silence "You girls know each other? How funn"

"If you consider it fun backstabbing someone." Sehuna muttered, Nini hearing it

    Nini growled "Listen , I'll stab you."

Sehuna raised an eyebrow "I'd like to see you try~" 

Before Sehuna and Nini decided to prove wheter or not Nini would stab her, a new queen entered, taking Sehuna's and Minnie's breath away. 

 

"Well, It's about time" the newcomer giggled lightly as she twirled abit in her burlesque gown. (Entrance 0:55-1:10)

Lu: *My name is Lulu and I'm 27 years old and I'm a covergirl on the rise*

  

    Nini turned around, wondering what Sehuna was looking at.

N: *I turned and saw who Sehuna was looking at and wow...I must say, she's ed. Judging by how that Minnie is eye ing Lulu, this should be intresting, as for Sooyoung, rawr~*

M: *Like hell that Sehuna chick is gonna steal her away*

Se: * Minnie if she thinks that she is gonna take Lu*

 

Next walked in an energetic queen "Whose ready to get their popped?!" She asked and death droped on the floor, gasping going around the room before getting back up. (Entrance 1:10-1:20)

  C: *Hiii, my name is Cherry, I'm 25 years old and I am one sweet Queen~ I got my name from my first time~ 

 

Cherry giggled and she stroded her way to Sehuna and Sooyoung swaying her in her silver mini skirt

 

K: *Kill me now, I swear I can't with these Queens, tell me that this Cherry is the last one*

 

Another shorlty walked in and put a hand to her hip "Mother..has arrived my children~"  (Entrance 0:25-0:36)
 

Su: *My name is Suzy, I'm 26 years old and I'm here to DESTROY EVERYONE.*

 

Sehuna and Sooyoung began to judge Suzy's outfit

  "Hmm, could use more work, it makes her s look to big" Sooyoung pouted and looked down at her own. Sehuna rolled her eyes "Aish, Drag Queens nowadays. 

Cherry observed this and looked at the other's "Hey, your's are watermelons compared to Suzy's squeezable tomatoes." Sehuna looked at Cherry in disgust.

 

The next Queen that strolled in was decked out with Gucci, she had a dress, purse and sunglasses from the store. ( Entrance 0:10-0:25)

  "The beauty has arrived, the name's Tanya~"

T: *Hi my name is Tanya and I'm 26 years old and I'm obsessed with everything Gucci, handbags, dressed, glasses, etc

    Se: *It looks like she fell on a random rack in Gucci and said i'll take it*

N: *God. she reminds me of Sehuna with bubble tea

 

Tanya waddled towards Kristina and plopped next to the other. Kristina didn't know what to do, still shocked by how much Gucci there was on a single person. She prayed that there would be no more but then was greeted  by the sight of another.

 

"I came to slap away the competition!" The newcomer announced as she ran her hand through her hair and modeled abit in her skirt  (Entrance 0:19-30)

B: *My name is Becky, I'm 26 years old and I'm gonna succed to the top, my strongest game is my eyeliner skills. I alone am the best...no, the greatest*

 

N: *Oooh boy, This shoud be very fun*

L: *I hope we can use stuff with unicorns.* 

 

 

The very last Queen then walked in "Y..e..o..l...l...i...e , YEOLLIE" She shrieked loudly and jumped up. (Entrance 0:00-0:15)

Y: *My name is Yeollie, I'm 24 years old and I'm ready to party with these es!*

     

     Kristina's eyes widened as she saw what Yellie's dress was made out of

K: *Is that...toilet paper?*

      Layla noticed this too "Umm, Yeollie, is your dress made out of toilet paper? 

Yeollie nodded "Yep, Charming Ultra Soft cause my skin is fragile and I don't want my beauty on your ugly faces." Kristina pouted at hearing this

 

 They all then huddled around each other before a beeping went off, suprising them but they all went over to where the TV's where and then message was typed across the screen. 

 

 

 

 

"Whooo, you got He-mail" (Heechul Mail :3)

 

Then the doors behind them opened and the Queen's gasped at who they saw