The Story Of The Boy[3]

Paradise

P/s: So,, Myungsoo still doesn't realise his ONE big mistake yet.. Foolish of him huh??

 


 Kim Myungsoo's P.O.V

 

     I woke up because the sun shine directly on me. No wonder because I slept last night on a couch in Ji Young's room , beside the window.

    I turned around to check on Ji Young. She's not there anymore. Just then I heard the sound of footstep going down the stairs. And I heard Mi Na's voice.

   I rushed down and saw my girlfriend , on the couch in the living room. I sat across her just before Ji Young came in with a glass of orange juice.

  ''I just wanna talk about you-know-who .'' She crossed her leg, face as arrogant as ever. ''Go on.'' Ji Young voice stuttered. ''Well, first of all, just want you to know that I don't have the slightest feeling for him. Just wanna play, ok? And why he was hit by a truck, it's because of me. I broke up with him and he chased me. And suddenly I heard a BANG and there he is, all bloody. So, I don't want either of us to feel guilty.'' And she look down. 

   I turned to Ji Young. Her face was like - - WHOA! Then I saw those tears in her eyes. And when she can't hold it anymore, the tears rolled down her flawless cheek.

  I was so hurt when I saw those tears. ''Mi..Mina-ah..'' He voice crack. ''What?'' Mi Na gave her a what-the-hell-I-don't-care-if-you-cry look. ''Did you not feel any guilty inside??'' She was sobbing now. I wish I could stop her but how?

    ''Hmm,, I guess cause I DON'T LOVE HIM??!'' Mina shot a glance at JiYoung. I walk up behind Mi Na, I hugged her from behind, breathing on her neck. Suddenly she turned around. I hope she could see me but the fact is she can't

     *I swear I can feel someone breathing behind me..* ''Whatever. I'm going. This house gave me creeps and I got a date to go. Anyway, if you drop by Oppa's grave, tell him, go to hell...Hahahahahaha!!'' She laugh like an evil witch and she went out.  Moments later I heard the car vooming away. I sat on the couch beside Ji Young.

     Tomorrow, is my last day. How can I win back my love? I took out the letter again. Hmm,, My ONE BIGGEST MISTAKE... What's that?

     I went out. To my other best friend, WooHyun's house. It's also just a few blocks down the hill. Only few of my friends didn't move away from this city.

   I arrived at his house. It's a lovely house decorated by his girlfriend, Ji Na. He's so lucky to have a loyal girlfriend. I went in. I saw him on the couch with his girlfriend. ''Hmm,, what happen to Ji Young, oppa?'' she ask, innocently.

    ''Hmm, I don't know. She look like a zombie at the funeral you know? She really need someone to look after her. And what's shocking is that Mina doesn't even give a about Myungsoo, instead Ji Young cried everyday because she lost him. How sadistic is that?'' Woohyun blurted out his thoughts. ''Nae. Hmm,, poor Ji Young. If Myungsoo's soul came back, I bet he would feel regret for neglecting Ji Young.'' she put her head on his chest. 

   That's enough of info. I need some time to digest this all.  I went to our old school. It's summer so there's no student. I sat on the front stairs. Suddenly an ahjussi came and sat beside me. ''Eottoke?'' I sigh. ''What's wrong?'' The ahjussi ask without even looking at me.

   ''Aish, this ahjussi is talking to himself, ignore him'' I continue to think. ''Young man, I can see that you're sad. '' He chuckle and he turned to me. Yes, TO ME! ''You can see me??'' I ask, puzzled. ''Hmm,, let's say my eyes can see what others can.'' He smirk.

    ''Can YOU help me??!'' I shook his shoulder.''Aish! I'm going to get a heart attack! Stop!'' I grinned and stop shaking him. ''But, can you?'' I ask. ''Tell me your story.'' And I spilled everything to him.

    By the time I finish telling him my story, it's already nightime. ''God! I must get back! Tomorrow's my last day!!'' I jolted from my seat and turn to him. ''Ahjussi, kamsahmnida.'' I bowed and walk away. *I know you'll make the right choice.* The old man walk away, dissapearing into the thin fog.

   I have figured everything out. Mina doesn't love me, Ji Young does. She's sad because of me. My biggest mistake is that I didn't appreciate her when she's always there for me.

   I went back to Ji Young house. I went up to her bedroom. She's already asleep. Tomorrow is my last day. I lay myself down on the couch, and drift to dreamland. [A/N - Even the dead dream, ahahahaha!]

______________________________________________________________________________

     It's 10 am. I woke up and I rubbed my eyes. It's my last day. I thought. I went downstairs and found Ji Young looking as pale as ever, on a chair at the dining table. I wrap my arms around he neck, breathing on her neck. Her hair smells nicer that day. She turned around quickly, making a puzzled face. Then she turn to the front again. And I noticed she's wearing a black trench coat with a black skinny jeans, with some white T-shirt inside. Where is she going?

      She gave a glance at the clock. It's 10.30. She got up, and went out. I followed her, of course.