The Story of the Girl [2]

Paradise

 

Ji Young's P.O.V

   It was a month that Myungsoo oppa went coma. Everyday I would come and cry beside him. My eyes are all swollen from the too much crying.

   One day, I went to the hospital quite late as I have some few thing to settle. Once I got to his room, I saw some doctors all around his bed, which was empty. I was worried that something happened.

   I went in. The doctor greet me. ''Annyeong. Are you his relative?'' I shook my head. ''Aniy. He's an orphan. I'm his foster sister. Wae?'' I ask. ''What's your name??'' . He wrote something on his book. '' Ji Young, Yoon Ji Young.'' I took a deep breath after that. '' Ji Young- shi. I'm Kim Myungsoo's doctor in charge, we are really sorry for your loss.'' Wait, WHAT??! My loss?? What happened.

   I was about to ask but the doctor continue. '' Kim Myungsoo passed away, this afternoon, 3 pm.'' The doctor took of his glasses, like all the dramas did. ''WHAT??!!'' I screamed before falling to the floor. and faint.

 

______________________________________________________-

 

     It was a week after he passed away. I shut myself from the ouside world. Somehow, My mind know this is not right, but my heart strained me from ever leaving.

     I woke up as always, but today I'm going to his grave. I dress up and went to the kitchen and found some grocery bag on the floor. Then I found a note on on the fridge.

 

                     -Eat well, ok? Ahjumma bought you some food-

                                                        -MRS. Park-

 

      Mrs. Park is my aunt. She's aware of my condition. My parents? Too busy looking for money.

      I sat down and gaze outside the window.. Suddenly I felt something hot behind my neck, Like some one was behind me. I turned around. I saw nobody. Hmm,, lately I felt like someone was watching me. Whatever.. Just my feeling.

       This house. I remembered we use to spend time a lot here. Me, Mi Na and Myungsoo oppa. He would chase us around the garden and spray us with the water hose. 

       The first time I get to know him,, well, he's the kingka, we're just sophmore junior. He's starting a food fight. He want to throw food at his friend, but it hit me. I stood there, not knowing what to do. Mi Na went over and scold him. I guess that's why he love Mi Na, she's brave, So he apologized and next thing we know, we're playing together. Hell I miss those days. And he choose Mi Na, and Mi Na played him.

     I still remember the day of oppa's funeral..

-flashback-

 

        Ji Young stood by his coffin, crying like there's no tomorrow. She look horrible, her hair is not combed, plus the black dress + cardigan she's wearing, she look like she's also dying..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB7rE-oAp2aXvyBT0NQyD

 

       The ceremony is about to start, but Mi Na is nowhere to be seen. Ji Young grew restless. *It's his funeral, couldn't she even come to pay a final respect?* ''Miss, should we start?"' a man came and ask Ji Young. ''Ah, go on..'' She quickly took out her iPhone and start texting Mi Na.

To:Mi Na

Yah,, the ceremony is starting. Where are you?

Seconds later, Ji Young's phone vibrate.

From: Mi Na

WTF?! Go On!! I don't wanna see that guy anymore. He's dead, he can't tell whether I came or not. Besides, he has you, right?? <3 Mi Na!!

     Ji Young sigh. She joined the ceremony. Once they put his coffin inside the grave, she cry again. Mrs. Park who came, hugged her . Everyone who saw the scenes cried too. 

     After the ceremony ended, Ji Yound stay. ''Oppa,, how can you leave me?'' And she continued to cry. She felt dizzy. Suddenly it start to rain. She just sat there, beside his grave, not bothering to move at all. Until suddenly she doesn't feel wet anymore. She look up and saw Mrs. Park holding an umbrella.

    ''Auntie...'' She was about to say something when Mrs. Park squat beside her. ''Ji Young-ah, take this umbrella, I have some other few things to settle, Don't cry too much, I'm sure Myungsoo would be sad seeing you like this. Auntie's going, bye..'' And she walk away. Ji Young put a yellow rose, which mean friendship. And then a white rose, meaning purity. Combined both mean a pure friendship. 

   She got up and walk away slowly.

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

 


Mian-mian!! I know these few chap are sooooo boring!! Mian!! I hope you support me! Comments are sooo loved!!