The Story of the Girl

Paradise

    A girl, about 163 cm, walk to school happily. Her dark brown, soft hair flowed with the wind. *Ah~~ What a beautiful morning!!* 

   Once she arrived in front of her school, she saw her crush, hand in hand with her best friend.*Mi Na,, is with Myungsoo oppa..* She was shocked. She quickly cover with her hand.

  ''Oppa~Let's go shopping later on, k?? Bye!! See you after school!!'' Mi Na waved to Myungsoo who's now walking away. He was once a student of Star High, the school she's in now. But he graduated a year ago, since he's one year older. He was really close to her and Mi Na.

  He used to treat the two of the girls equally, as his sister. But it turned out that Mina won him. Who else didn't know that Ji Young had a hugh crush over him??

 

   ''Mi..Mi Na ah..'' Ji Young pulled Mi Na's hand. ''Ah!! Ji Young-ah, annyeong...! Did you saw me and Myungsoo oppa??!! Wa~~ I'm so happy!! He asked me out!!'' Mi Na jumped giddily.

   ''Nae, I saw..'' Ji Young look at her shoelace. ''Ah,, you're jealous??''Mi Na added salt to her bleeding heart.

    Lucky she still manage to smile and say, ''Aniy. I told you that I don't have a crush on him anymore.'' She's lying. She's a big liar.

     *Omona!! Why does my heart ached so much??*Ji Young put her hand over her heart and Mi Na smirk. *Stupid girl, admit it, cause I intently wanna make you suffer.* '' Mi Na, I'm going. My class is about to start.'' she walk away slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school finished, she saw Myungsoo again. He was leaning againts the school gate. Since there were no Mi Na, she decided to walk over to him.

   ''Err,, Oppa. Annyeong'' Ji Young gave him a simple smile.

   ''Ah! Ji Young-ah, annyeong!! How have you been,, aigoo!! My dongsaeng have grow up so much!!'' he patted her head.

   ''I'm fine.. Oppa,, I...'' she was just about to spill out her feeling when he suddenly shout. ''Ah!!  Mi Na!! Here!!'' He wave his hand like he never saw her before. Mi Na walked over to where Ji Young and Myungsoo are standing. She linked their arm and interwined their fingers. Then she gave a glance to Ji Young. *Take that, *

   ''And what were you going to say?'' Myungsoo asked Ji Young. ''Aniy, nothing. I'm going.. Bye!'' She walked away giving them a happy look. Once she turned away, she let the tears that's filling up her eyes flow. She cried bitterly while walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After graduation , she still hang out with Mi Na, Myungsoo and a few other friends. *Even if my heart hurt, I must be close to him. I love him, my heart feels nothing*

   Everyday she cried once she got home. But it's still bearable since she is still close to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    One day she was sipping hot chocolate in a cafe when her phone suddenly rings. she picked it up.

   ''Annyeong. Yeoboseyo?''

   ''.....................................''

    ''What??!!''

    ''...............................''

   she turned off her phone and ran as fast as she could to the hospital. she rushed to the reception table, asking the nurse while crying non stop.

   Once she pushed the door opened, she found a boy that she cared dearly, lying on the bed, with his eyes close. His face looking as pure as ever.

    ''Oppa.... Oppa,, come on.. Wake up.'' she shook his hand. she interwined her fingers with him, and were shocked to find it fits perfectly. Suddenly she heard a familiar laugh and she turned around, only to find Mi Na walking hand- in- hand with a boy.

    ''Oh, Ji Young! You're here already?? So sweet!'' She laugh like a witch. ''Yah, who's this?'' Ji Young asked pointing at the boy beside Mi Na. ''Oh,, you haven't hear?? I dumped that guy for this boy..'' she laugh again. Inside, Ji Young feels like she wanna punch that .

    ''Yah!! Oppa is lying here, hurt. And you can find other guy? Did you really love him in the first place??'' Ji Young ask Mi Na furiosly. ''Nope. Just wanna play with him..'' She pouted. It didn't look cute at all. The guy beside her has left. 

    ''How could you? Oppa love you so much you know?? '' Her eyes became blurry again as tears are filling up. '' I know... But still,, I just wanna play with him and make you jealous..'' She laugh again. Ji Young were annoyed. '' Anyways, once he woke up.. Take him!'' Mi Na stormed out of the room.

    *Oppa,, eottoke??*

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong~~ MoonGirl98 is here..

Mianhae for any grammar mistake.