(_|_)

It Could Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ugh! What the hell?!”

 

Tiffany shot up from her bed in surprised. She was awakened by the never ending knocks coming from the door of her bedroom. It showed no sign of stopping so Tiffany frustratingly went to see who it was. When she opened the door, the person was still knocking but now on Tiffany’s head.

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow!”

 

“Oh!” The person stopped knocking and hugged Tiffany. “Fany!”

 

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany confusingly returned back a hug. “What’s wrong?”

 

Taeyeon parted the hug and gave her friend a troubled looking pout expression. “I am in trouble.”

 

“I knew you would say that.” Tiffany huffed as she dragged her friend inside her bedroom.

 

The two settled down on Tiffany’s bed while holding each other’s hands. Taeyeon looked troubled and her friend was obviously worried for her even if she does not show it. Like, why is the dork still awake at this hour?

 

“Tae, it’s 3 o’ clock in the morning. Why aren’t you asleep?”

 

Taeyeon pouted. “I’m having trouble sleeping.”

 

“And why is that?” Tiffany held her friend’s hand tighter. “Is something bothering you?”

 

“Yes.” Taeyeon nodded her head furiously. “Someone is bothering me and messing up with my mind!” She started to mess up her hair and lie down on the bed as she released a groan.

 

“Someone is messing with my mind AND my heart!”

 

“Whoa, hey.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to sit up again, making the leader to look at her. “Who is it? Who is bothering you?”

 

Taeyeon huffed. “Hyoyeon.”

 

“Hyoyeon?”

 

“Kim freaking Hyoyeon!”

 

Tiffany was not surprised. She had been observing two of her fellow members nowadays. Ever since they started their Party promotion, something was definitely happening between the two of them but Tiffany never gets to know what was going on. And she could see it herself that Taeyeon did not know what was happening too.

 

“Okay,” She patted Taeyeon’s back. “What’s wrong with Hyoyeon?”

 

Taeyeon exhaled. “Nothing.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“The problem is me.” Taeyeon shot a look at her friend. Tiffany could see tears slowly forming in the corner of the former’s eyes. “Fany…I’m–”

 

“You are…?”

 

“I’m falling for her!” Taeyeon cried on Tiffany’s shoulder, totally unexpecting to own such feelings towards a member. Instead of getting comfort pats or reassuring messages, she heard laughter coming from her own friend.

 

“F–Fany?!”

 

Tiffany ran her hand on Taeyeon’s hair. “Geez, you’re panicking because of that?”

 

“B–But–”

 

“But what?”

 

“We’re talking about Kim Hyoyeon here! The one I feel awkward to be with!”

 

“Really?” Tiffany nudged her friend. “You two don’t seem to look awkward these days.” She threw a playful grin to the shy dork in front of her.

 

Taeyeon looked down on her feet while entwining her fingers together. “I–I thought the same thing.”

 

“Then what’s holding you back?”

 

The leader’s face reddened when she looked up at her fellow member. “Don’t you think it’s weird?!”

 

Tiffany arched a brow in puzzled. “What is?”

 

“Me….and Hyoyeon….Together?”

 

“What? Are you serious?” Tiffany laughed again. “I bet you two would be a cute match!”

 

“Eh?!” Taeyeon started to panic again. “Cute match?! When we’re both categorized as two of the most awkward members?!”

 

“I don’t think you two are that awkward anymore, though.”

 

“B–But the awkwardness is still there!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Then eliminate that awkwardness!” She lightly punched the leader’s shoulder. “Come on, anything could happen in life. That includes having two of Girls’ Generation members who are labelled as most awkward duo all paired up as a couple!”

 

“You’re approving to this?!” Taeyeon widened her eyes.

 

“Am I not allowed to approve? Then why the hell do you need me for?!” Tiffany shook her friend violently.

 

“Fany!” Taeyeon began to whine. “You’re my best friend!”

 

“And as your best friend, I’m supporting your decision on liking Kim Hyoyeon, the member you feel awkward with.” Tiffany snapped her fingers. “Now go and tell her that you like her.”

 

Taeyeon smacked her friend. “Why would I do that?!”

 

“You don’t want to tell her?” Tiffany squinted her eyes at the leader. “Do you know that Seohyun likes her too?”

 

“What?!”

 

It’s funny how Taeyeon always believed on what Tiffany would say to her. She could never tell if her friend was lying to her or not. But lie or not lie, Taeyeon wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter