Chapter 2: Prelude to the Introduction of the Brothers

A Black and White Winter Outing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing everyone! Here's another chapter for everyone to read. :) 

NOTE: Er, this is kind of short...

Disclaimer: I just used the contents or scenarios of the 14th episode of "Roommate." However, there might be some scenarios, gestures, and lines that were twisted this way and that to fit what was on my mind. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next 20 minutes was spent trudging up that path, going back and forth, until they finished all 200 for the second house. They were preparing  to fill two handcarts with 200 briquettes to bring near the third house when they decided to call for reinforcement. Jong Ok mentioned that that was a brilliant idea!

Seho then remembered that he called Nam Chang Hee the night before to come over and help them. "But I didn't tell him that we're delivering briquettes. I said that we'll be having a bbq party with a few SNSD and After School members." They all laughed!

Everyone was open to the idea of tricking (more like swindling) their friends to join them in this torture. Kang Joon called his 5urprise members who were in another schedule but would be there in the afternoon.

Jackson was having fun telling s to go to the location for a bbq party. He had mentioned to s (while eating dinner in the practice room) that the Roommates would be out on a charity work for the elders. Hence, to convince them, Jackson told them the bbq party would be like an after-party...as an obvious afterthought. Bambam, who was on the other line, was excited to be a guest in Roommate. The other members were also curious as to how the other Roommate members were in person. Gookju exclaimed and got excited. 

Youngji was with her managers at that time, so she didn't hear or know that GOT7 would come and help. She was asking his managers if they would be willing to help out. As a form of promotion for Kara, of course. The two big men agreed and followed the group towards the next house.

Upon arriving at a difficult path, they decided that there was no other choice but to travel a great slippery distance to get to the third house. They let Youngji's managers try carrying briquettes first. Youngji laughed mutely at how adorable her Managers were. Ten briquettes would be enough for starters. Youngji prompted the crew if they could use "Mamma Mia" as the background music. 

Manager#1, who was wearing generic looking winter coat, almost lost his balance on the stairs. It was both funny and worrisome. "Kara Fighting!" said Manager#2, who was wearing red winter coat. The Roommates laughed and seemed to have fun now.

Dong Wook, Seho, and Kang Joon took a rest from carrying briquettes. Jackson and Youngji's two managers were the only male who were still willing to be tortured. Jackson and Kangjoon were switching from time to time, with the former insisting to do more trips than his roommate. Competitive and all. Youngji helped her oppas pile briquettes, but she insisted on carrying briquettes using a pail or her arms.

"Oppa, I want to continue carrying briquettes," she said. 

Seho gave in. "Arasseo, arasseo. Just be careful not to slip and twist an ankle or something. Being accident-prone and all."

Youngji was having fun walking in this neighborhood, thinking of this outing as much as an exercise as it was helpful to others. 

While walking ahead with a pail (2 briquettes), Manager#2, who really looked like a cuddly teddy bear, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter