two

Fanfic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Standing in front of the mirror, Kim Myungsoo fixed his black tie with a confident smile before pulling on his jacket with flourish. He looked at the red-haired choding standing behind him through the mirror as he buttoned up his jacket, a shy smile exchanged between them.

“Shall we?” Myungsoo turned and offered his hand to his taller lover. Sungyeol fixed his jacket lapel nervously before taking Myungsoo’s hand, chuckling to himself at the absurdity of the situation. He just shook his head in amusement as Myungsoo opened the car door for him, resigning himself to play the part.

The short ride to the restaurant was filled with furtive glances and shy laughter of the two males, Myungsoo’s hand never leaving Sungyeol’s. Hand in hand, the two of them entered the restaurant, their eyes were only on each other. Neither of them paid any attention to the cameras rolling around them or the giggling sound from their group members.

Being the perfect gentleman, Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol’s chair out for him before sitting, his hand lingered a moment longer on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“I hope you don’t mind that I reserved the entire restaurant for tonight.” Sungyeol looked up from the menu to Myungsoo’s nervous face.

“W-why?”

“I just thought we should have some privacy tonight.” Myungsoo slowly placed his hand on top of Sungyeol’s and was rewarded with a blinding smile.

“If you want some pri- OOOFF!!!” Myungsoo’s left eye ticked at Sunggyu’s voice while Sungyeol tried to hold his laughter.

“Let’s order before Sunggyu hyung does something else.”

“I know we should have locked him inside the dorm.” Myungsoo mumbled to himself as he opened his menu, earning a chuckle from Sungyeol.

Meanwhile, on the table slightly away from the two of them, Sunggyu was trying to extract himself from Woohyun’s grasp.

“Why did you jump on me?!”

“Hyung! Shut it!” Woohyun kept his hand clamped over Sunggyu’s mouth as they scrambled back onto their seat at their manager’s sign. Sungjong simply ignored the two of them and flipped the menu absentmindedly while Dongwoo and Hoya avoided looking at each other.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at Woohyun’s pathetic attempt to whisper and Woohyun’s palm, tasting something sweet. Woohyun’s eyes widen comically as he realized what the elder was doing and pulled his hand back with a squeak.

Myungsoo’s left eye ticked again at the sound and his fingers clenched tightly around the menu.

“Should have locked them all up.”

“You taste…sweet.” Woohyun promptly blushed at that comment and didn’t pulled away as Sunggyu pulled his hand, sniffing slightly.

Myungsoo realized Sungyeol wasn’t paying attention to him and waved his hand in front of his face.

“Yeol-ah?”

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo in surp

Please log in to read the full chapter