It Started With An Ice Cream Chapter 64

It Started With An Ice Cream

(Break Down)

 

Being alone inside my room.....Crying like a child.......Is getting worst and worst.........A lot of things running in my mind............Like.......Mercy killing.........But that's not the solution........I have to be more clever.........More understanding.......But how??

My big brother keeps on knocking on my door.........He started knocking since 15 minutes ago.........He's worried......Very worried......He knows that I might do something that will surely blame himself..........Especially I'm not answering on his calls........

 

ELI:Shiee!! Open the door!!! Shiee!!!

 

Still no reply coming from me............I can feel that the clouds can understand my feelings........Rain really does makes me calm myself..........I don't know what am I going to do.......My head is filled with thoughts........Doubt......And lastly......Xander......I don't want to believe that he said those things to me.....He's just pretending right?? Right?!?! Then I started to sob again........Like a child who lost her candy...........

 

Eusebio's residence.............Inside Xander oppa's room..................

 

Uncle A:Son.........

Xander:Yes dad??

Uncle A:What's wrong??

Xander:Nothing......

Uncle A:Nothing is wrong?? Or nothing is alright??

Xander:Nothing is alright.....

Uncle A:Want to talk about it??

Xander:Can I??

Uncle A:Of course.....I'm here to listen and give you some advice......

Xander:I broke up with my girlfriend......

Uncle A:I didn't know that you have a girlfriend.......Is she pretty??

Xander:Pretty inside and out.....

Uncle A:I want to meet her.......Can you describe her?? What's her name??

Xander:She's the girl that I gave an ice cream while she was crying sitting on the swing.......

Uncle A:And her name is??

Xander:Her name is Shiee..........

Uncle A:She's the reason why you always smile....Laugh.....And even cry......

Xander:Yes dad.....(Started to cry)

Uncle A:You are now a big boy son.....Crying over a girl.....It's normal...Yet very painful when the situation is breaking up.....

Xander:You're right dad.......

Uncle A:Can you describe her to me son??

Xander:She's very FRAGILE.........Like a glass.......A very simple yet sophisticated girl.......The flavor of my life dad......

Uncle A:I can see that through your eyes son.........

Xander:But now that I broke her and shattered her heart into pieces.....I wouldn't dare having a connection to her....Right now.....

Uncle A:Son....(Not done talking)

Xander:I don't know what am I going to do dad....(Interrupted)

Uncle A:You sacrificed yourself again son.......Just to keep your little sister dreams......

Xander:Sacrificing is not easy dad.....

Uncle A:I know son.....But isn't this enough?? Haven't you had enough??

Xander:I'm already tired giving up everything........

Uncle A:That's what I'm pointing out son........

Xander:Especially Shiee.......

Uncle A:Sometimes....You have to decide for your own son........I know that you really do love our family.....But wouldn't you mind....Giving yourself some love too??

Xander:I'm being stupid right now dad....Right??

Uncle A:No......You are being a martyr........

Xander:Martyr........

Uncle A:Today will be our flight........Do you want to see her for the last time??

Xander:No dad......

Uncle A:Okay......Go to sleep now......

Xander:Good night dad.......

Uncle A:Good night son.......

 

Living room....................................

 

Uncle A:Monica??

Monica:Yes dad??

Uncle A:You know your big brother's girlfriend right??

Monica:Why??

Uncle A:Call her.......

Monica:Okay.......

Uncle A:Tell her to go to the airport.......Today.......

Monica:Sure dad^^

Auntie Chungmi:I wanted to say sorry to Xander.......

Uncle A:Why??

Auntie Chungmi:I didn't know that he will leave someone behind......(Referring to me)

Uncle A:So you decide on your own....Not even asking your son......

Auntie Chungmi:Yeah.........

Uncle A:He told me that Shiee is a very nice girl......

Monica:She is dad........

Auntie Chungmi:I wanted to say sorry for his girlfriend too......

Uncle A:So after packing these things.....Call her Monica okay??

Monica:Okay dad......

Auntie Chungmi:Let Xander see his girlfriend for the last time........

Monica:But Xander oppa will come back here right??

Auntie Chungmi:Yes.......After he graduate......

Monica:So...After 4 years??

Auntie Chungmi:Something like that......

Monica:Way too long........

Uncle A:Don't forget what I told you Monica.....

Monica:I won't dad.....I won't........

 

It was 6:07am.......And I'm still awake....No sleep at all...Since I can't here my brother anymore.......I get out of my room.......And surprisingly.......My brother is sleeping and resting his body against the wall...........I want to hug him and say sorry to him.....But I can't......Right now......All I want to do is get some peace on my mind.....I went downstairs......Trying to comfort myself........Telling that it's going to be alright....Even though it will not be.......Anymore??

I went to the sink after drinking some juice........Then I saw some unwashed dishes.......So I decided to wash them just in case my big brother might need them.........While washing the dishes.......Everything that happened last night reminds me again......Then I started to cry and sob.........

I didn't know that my big brother heard me.....So it means I cried out so loud...........He ran down like there's a fire........He saw me........Not lying on the floor.......But.....

 

ELI:Shiee!!!! What are you doing?!?!?! With the knife!!!! Look at your palm!!!

 

Not noticing that I'm already have a cut on my palm.............

 

ELI:Shiee......Please....I'm begging you......Don't be like this......I don't want you to be like this.......

Me:Oppa.....

ELI:Shiee.......

Me:Should I take my forever nap now??

ELI:No!! Stop saying those things Shiee!!

Me:Huh?? (Spaced out)

ELI:Come here......I'll treat your palm......

 

Living room..........................................

 

ELI:Shiee, don't forget that oppa is here....(While putting medicine on my palm)...I will comfort you....Even if it'll take us foerever like this......Remember when we we're still little.....I told you that no one can hurt you.........And I want to keep that promise......Now that you are breaking down like a shattered glass.......Oppa is here to always pick you up even you might cut me.......I don't care being hurted by someone else.......As long as they are not hurting you......(A teardrop fell on my palm)

Me:Oppa.......

ELI:Shiee.......(Holding my face)

Me:Hmmm??

ELI:Be strong......Please.......(Begging me)

Me:How can I do that??

ELI:Just go with the flow.....Just once......(Referring to the situation)

Me:Go with the flow huh........I can't go with the flow if Xander oppa already blocked me.......

ELI:Aigoo~~

Me:I want to forget him.......

ELI:Wait....Does it hurt?? (Referring to my palm)

Me:No....Should I say ouch??

ELI:See.....You're numb......

Me:I'm not.....

ELI:But you said that it doesn't hurt.......

Me:The cut in my palm doesn't......But the cut in my heart are deeper than the cut in my palm.......

ELI:Shiee......(Hugged me)

Me:Oppa.....I want to go to sleep now.......

ELI:Don't tell me that you didn't sleep at all??

Me:I didn't........

ELI:Okay.......Take a rest now........

 

Suddenly......My phone rang.........................

 

ELI:You're not gonna pick that up??

Me:No........

ELI:Can I??

Me:Help yourself.......

ELI:Okay.......

Me:I'll go to bed now......(Going upstairs)

ELI:Hello??

Monica:Unnie??

ELI:Who's this??

Monica:It's Monica........

ELI:Oh...Monica....It's ELI....

Monica:Oppa.....

ELI:Why did you call??

Monica:Oppa...Please pass this message to unnie.....

ELI:Okay...What is it??

Monica:Today is our flight......

ELI:Flight?!?!

Monica:Yes.......

ELI:Where are you going??

Monica:Canada.....

ELI:Okay.....What is your message then?? (Pretending that he's not curious why they are going to Canada)

Monica:My dad wants unnie Shiee to go to the airport.......To see my big brother for the last time.......And settle their issues.....

ELI:Okay...What time??

Monica:11:35am is our flight..........

ELI:So she needs to be there around 11:20am.......

Monica:Yes........

ELI:Okay...I'll tell her......

Monica:Thank you oppa......

ELI:No problem......

Monica:Bye bye.....

ELI:Bye....(Hung the phone up)

 

See you in the next chapter^^

-Shiee

 

 

Our Kitchen^^