escape

Disappearing

"So  happenly, I managed to sneak out of the room and to the control room to check out what time the cyborgs will shut down:. JinWook said as the members eyes widen.

"What time?" Soo Il asked.

"The signboard in the control room said that they will usually shutdown at 10pm sharp but CCTV cameras will be , including the one in our room". JinWook replied as he kept turning his head from left to right.

"But how are we going to cover the CCTV camera in our room? We have practically nothing except for our clothes......I don't want to strip and see everyone's junks". MinSoo stated as he gets slaps from everyone else.

"Easy"GyuJin repiled as he managed to bend the CCTV camera to the extend the camera area cannot be seen .Upon seing the disfigured camera, the members clapped for him.

"so here is the plan,GuyJin,try to bend all the CCTV camera outside of the area before 10 pm,At 10pm sharp, Dongyeol make the place pitch black,you know in case there are hidden cameras .SungJin, teleport us out to the main gate."Jinwook said".

"Wait, why up to the main gate?why not back to the dorm?"Hwanltee asked.

"You do realise that the gate is powrepoof right?" MinSoo stated

"...oh ok, that was a stupid question". HwanHee said.

Discussing the plan for sometime, everyone agreed to JinWook's plan. Finally, they were dismissed. GyuJin walked up to the sliding door and started bending the CCTV cameras (uk the metal parts) using his power. Other than that, most of the time, UP10TION were just waiting for the time to passs quickly.

Well...more like ChangHyun is trying to speed up the time.

Time Check: 9.59pm

"Guys, are you ready?" Soo IL asked as he emerged from the shadows.

"Of course! Who doesn't want to get out of this hellhole?" DongYeol replied.

"Time check, it's already 10pm, DongYeol have you make the place pitch black?" ChangHyun asked DongYeol. He replied with a nod.

Holding on each others hand, SungJin teleported everyone to the main gate. Upon reaching close to the main gate, SungJin pushed everyone to a nearby bush. Glaring at him, they started asking why did he pushed them.

"Shhhh guys, there's a (human) security guard there! JinWook hyung, why you never tell us about this?" SungJin whispered while staring at JinWook, showing that he's slightly angry.

"sowieee".JinWook apologised.

While those two were bickering like an old couple, WooSeok was walking towards the security guard.

"Guys guys guys. Look!" YeIn (SunYoul) whispered as he pointed at WooSeok.

"What the heck? Is he mad?". GyuJin said.

(WooShin POV)

Why does that security guard looks like grandpa? I thought as I approached him.

"Grandpa....is that you?". I asked.

"Hmmm? WooSeok? Is that you? Why are doing here? Down here isn't safe, faster go back to your dorm!". My grandpa replied, but at the same time, hugged me.

"How am I going to escape when I'm trapped?". I replied, looking at him.

"Aigoo, my poor grandson. I bet you want to escape right? Come come, grandpa will help you". Grandpa said as he entered a PIN code.

Waving to my friends, I signalled to them to quickly come.

(End of WooShin POV)

Seeing WooSeok waving, they hesitated. What if he's helping the security guard. Just then, YeIn sent a telepathic message.

(Pink is sunyoul, red is wooshin)

'You sure it's safe?'

'Yes it is, the security guard is my grandfather'

'say whurt?'

'Just faster come'

"Guys, let's go". YeIn said as everyone started running.

Upon hearing multiple footsteps, WooSeok's grandfather turned arouynd to see the remaining Up10TION members. Understanding that they were WooSeok's friends, he quickly ushered them out.

"Boys, run or else people will noticeok? And take care of yourself ok?" WooSeok's grandfather said as he shut the gate.

"Ok grandpa, see you soon!" WooSeok replied before he started running.

Running for sometime, they soon got really tired. Turning to SunJin, everyone started pleading hime to teleport them backm to their dorm. After don't know how many pleads, SungJin finally gave in and teleport them back.

Little did everyone knows that the surprised their own managers and the managers nearly ted in their pants. "What the actual did I saw?" Both managers yelled.

"Ermmmmmm... black magic?" HwanHee replied with a sheepish smile.

"But hyung, look we came back safely right/" Dongyeol said.

"Yeah safely...when almost everyone did not return for more than 24 hrs, causing us to file a report". One of the managers said.

"Blame those dudes who kidnapped us and kept us cativated". MinSoo said.

"nasty.... but on the bright side, YOU GUYS ARE BACK". The second manager yelled as he forced them into a group hug.

Sweet renioun, I would say


 A few months after this terrible incident, Up10tion continued their cut short promotions, the scientists that were involved in this dirty experiment were caught and they have to serve a lifelong sentence.

As for their artificial powers, well they still remain in their body system and JinWook have to wearing black contact lens to cover up his golden hues.

"Phew, I'm glad that this incident is over. Just imagine we were still trapped there". GyuJin said as the members agreed to his statement.

"Speaking of that, take that HwanHee". DongYeol yelled as he threw a ball of darkness towards HwaHee.

"ARGGGhhh NOOOO! I DUNT WANT TO BE BLINDDDD!". HwanHee yelled as he started running around the dance studio.

 

The end

 

Wow i didnt expect this to end so quickly.

Sorry for dragging this ><

But then, this fanfic is done so byeeee!