experiments

Disappearing

(WooShin's POV)

Urgh...where am I? I questioned myself as I slowly pry opened my eyes.

"Experiment 010 is waking up". A robotic voice said to another guy that sounded more human. "Thank you TaeJin, you may continue your normal duty".

Who's that? I questioned myself again as I attempted to sit up. Looking around, I was facing four white walls and only one metallic door. Getting up from my current position, I slowly walked up towards the door. 

Out of sudden, the door unlocked and soon, I was faced to face with a scientist. Wondering who is he, I asked him "Who are you?"

"My identity is not your business." He replied me before signalling two cyborgs to pinned me down. Struggling under their tight grips, the scientist came closer to me, took out a syringe from his pocket that contains some weird black liquid. Placing it at my neck, he injected it.

Soon, with the liquid running in my blood vessels, I started to feel dizzy and again, I was unconscious.

(End of WooShin POV)

(JinHoo's POV)

Damn...why am I so careless? I thought to myself as I punched the floor. WooSeok could have escaped if I was paying attention earlier.

"JinWook hyung (JinHoo), stop blaming it on yourself, we all knew it will be difficult escaping from them". SungJin (Wei) said as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

"But look, WooSeok could have been safe...and would not have to experience this ty craps. I seriously failed not only as a friend but as UP10TION's leader". I replied as I started to tear.

Just then, two cyborgs guards walked up to our room (more like jail) and said:" You got a new playmate! Enjoy!" Before throwing someone who was still unconscious.

That someone was WooSeok.

Looking at him, I started mumbling out a long strings of sorrys, long enough to become a 2hrs long version of Sorry Sorry by Super Junior.

(End of JinHoo POV)

(Hwanhee POV)

I was talking to DongYeol (Xiao) about life when suddenly I heard a thud sound followed by a long string of sorrys. DongYeol and I immediately went to check out what's happening.

Right in front of us was WooSeok hyung (WooShin) and still looked unconscious and also beside him was JinWook hyung apologising like he committed a major sin and looking for forgiveness.

Nudging JinWook hyung, I purposely burnt him by saying that he looks like he is mourning over the death of WooSeok hyung (Touchwood!).

Just then, I saw the eyelid of WooSeok hyung starting to twitched.

"Guys, he's going to be awake. Let's scare the out of him by surrounding him". I said as we gathered together and stared at WooSeok hyung.

(End of POV)

"Urgh....my head hurts...." WooSeok said as he tried sitting up. Looking around him, he noticed nine familiar heads were staribg at him. Freaking out, he yelled.

This caused ChangHyun (Bit-to) to flicked his head.

"What the fk WooSeok? What was that for?"

"Holy , why is everyone here and why can I.....see......weird things.....". WooSeok replied as the remaining of the UP10TION members judged him as they...well could not see anything.

Clearing his throat, YeIn (SunYoul) said."It's official, WooSeok can see weirds things and I bet he have the ability to summon crazy s". This caused everyone to stare at him as if he is an alien. "I'm stating the fact". He continued.

(SunYoul POV)

Oh well, time to entertain the could-have-but-didnt escape member, WooSeok. Making him lean against a wall, I started telling him stuffs that is going to messed up his brain. Explaining from the purpose of capture to each UP10TION member powers, I could tell that WooSeok was lost.

Guess I have to tell the members to tell their 'artificial' powers to him.

Gathering them, I explained to them how lost WooSeok was. Some memembers started laughing at his blank face while ithers were judging.

"Since no ine starting, I will start first. I'm a shapeshifter...that should be able to answer your yesterday question regarding my change of eye colour". JinWook hyung started.

"Shadow mimicry". Soo Il (Kuhn) hyung said as he became part if the shadows again. This hyung is getting weird.

"Fire manipulation!" MinSoo (kogyeol) said as he well...literally lit himself on fire. "Oh man holy !" WooSeok yelled as he saw MinSoo on fire. This everyone to burst into laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA ha...phew I think I just gained abs". DongYeol said as he clutched onto SungJin (Wei) while holding his stomach. "Anyways,I have dark manipulation". DongYeol continued.

"I'M THE OPPOSITE OF XIAO! I BECAME EXO BAEKHYUN HYUNG!". Hwanhee shouted as he shone a ball of light into DongYeol's eyes, causing him to scream.

Everyone immediately facepalm upon seeing the maknae line.

"Time control". ChangHyun (Bit-to) stated casually.

"Teleportation!" SungJin said as he teleported from one corner of the room to another.

"Let just say I got mental manipulation". GyuJin said, without realising he made a mistake.

"Mental manipulation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Everyone started laughing again as he covered his face in embarrassment.

"It's metal". GyuJin finally corrected himself.

"As for me, I have the power of mind control and telepathy". I stated as WooSeok stared at everyone in fasination.

"But....you haven't said why I can see ghost.... and other weird stuff". WooSeok said as one ghost appeared right outside the room.

Just as I was about the explain, I happened to saw another cyborg entering our room to stick on something, most likely WooSeok's information before leaving. Standing up, I dragged WooSeok to the information board, where our informations were on.

Reading it, I could see how wide his eyes were. Turning to me, he asked me what is mediumship. Judging him, I started explaining to him.

Well, too much information entering his brian, making hin stunned...like a vegetable.

I was about to finish explaining, something suddenly bit my toe. Looking down, I saw a hamster, more like JinWook hyung in hamster form. Telepathing him, I asked him what did he want.

'Hyung, what do you want? By the way, is my toe delicious?'

'No and gather'. He replied.

Sigh.....gather again.

Gathering the members together, we sat in a circle. Looking at JinWook hyung, now in human form. Nodding to him, he began the discussion.

The discussion of getting out of this hell hole.

(End of SunYoul POV)

Woah 1069 words. Sorry for the crappy and ty and *curses like nobody cares* fanfic.

Also, sorry for not updating this story as I finished my Nlevels last week and currently this week, I'm still doing my Olevel Elementary math paper. Haizzz....people said the paper for olevel emath is easy but me....im like dying although I finished 90% of the questions.

Anyways, I'm just curious, who are your UP10TION bias?

 Image creds goes to up10-sons (tumblr)