Runaway (purely WooShin POV)

Disappearing

Before this (crappy) story offically started, Idk if the names used here are their real names (well no one actually confirm it tho or im just plainly slow). Also, I will not frequently update this fanfic as currently I'm still taking my GCE 'N' level and GCE 'O' level math. So, please be patient thank you ;_;


(This chapter will purely WooShin's POV)

"Bye WooSeok(WooShin)! I will be back before 9pm!" my team member, ChangHyun (Bit-to) yelled before closing the door. Watching the door close, I sighed. This maybe the last time I will see ChangHyun. Looking at the photoframe that has a picture of all ten og us, I started recalling the disapperance of my friends.

It all started off with YeIn (Sunyoul), he did not came back from his vocal trainings at all. Being missing for more than 24 hours, my members and I started searching high and low for him but, he's no where to be found. Even though we made a police report, we still did not receive any form of news from the police.

This is when our promotion was cut short, because of a missing member.

Soon, I saw each member slowly disappering from my sight and soon, it was only left with two of usm ChangHyun and I.

Looking at everyone's shared room, I started to tear. Walking down the memory lane in my mind, I recalled everyone complaining, open wounds and tears as we trained for our debut. This makes me miss them even more. I'm just...feeling so empty right now.

Just then, I heard my mobile phone rang. Picking uo the phone, I saw ChangHyun's number. Answering it, I placed the phone near my ears and asked : "Hello?"

No on replied.

After a few seconds of silence, I finally heard someone talking but it wasn't ChangHyun's voice, it was a deep but husky voice, maybe be as deep as B.A.P Yongguk sunbae, replying me.

"WooSeok, you are next and you will never escape from my grasp".

Upon hearing that creepy voice, I was rooted to the ground. What does this guy wants? Is he the one trying to kidnap us? I questioned myself.

Without hesitation, I took out my backpack and started grabbing my nessecary items. Ranging from clothes to cash to food, I crammed all of these items into the backpack. Walking to the main door, I turned around and whispered a goodbye to the dormintory before making a dash out of the dorm

Exiting out of the building, I decided to walk around when I heard a random stranger calling my real name. Turning around, I saw two burgly men, dressed in white was running towards my direction.

well, , are these dudes going to catch me? I thought while I tried running away from them. While running and turning behind, I saw a street that was super crowded, making a beeline for it, I entered the busy street.

Trying my best not to bump anyone, I continued to run. Despite the fact my legs are starting to ache, I can't bring myself to stop and take a one second break. I could hear the men chasing after me and yelling at the passer-bys to move away.

Running and running, I suddenly stoppped. There's three paths to run. Without thinking twice, I took the path on the right.

Little did I know that it's a fking dead path. Sigh, a visual that does isn't street smart...yup that's me.

Facing the wall, I was figuring out how to jump over the wall since it's considered low and escaping from those dudes when I saw a hand reaching out to me. At the same time, I heard another yet familiar voice. "Faster grab my hand".

Looking up, I saw one of my missing friends, JinWook (JinHoo). But then, looking at his eyes carefully, I realised that his eyes were of a golden hue. Freaking out, I imeediately yelled at him"Who the are you?".

"If you want to escape from these dudes, grab my hand now!" he replied, ignoring my question.

Reluctanly, I grabbed his hand and he helped me get to the other side of the wall.

Turning to him, I asked him one more time "I'm asking you one last time, who are you?". "WooSeok, what makes you think I'm a totally different person? I'm still the JinWook you know during the trainess years".

"B-but.....your eyes....." I said, pointing at his now golden hues before continuing "what happened".

"Long short story, we should hurry up before those dudes come crashing down the wall like Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball and continue chasing us. We can do the talking later". JinWook said before continue running.

After running for a few miles, we finally stopped at a huge bush. Sitting there, I asked him a question.

"What happened to you and why is your eyes golden?"

"Well remeber the incident which almost everyone started going missing, apparently, we were well...guniea pigs for some random mad scientists as they injected us weird liquids into our body that allows us to can abilities that most people cannot do....I don't know what's their main intention but I heard from YeIn(Sunyoul) that they were greedy for power...." JinWook replied, causing me to be shocked.

"Wait....so the entire UP10TION were experiments....?" I asked. JinWook nodded.

Nasty I thought.

Just then, a voice interupted us"As much as I know that you miss each other, you guys are coming to the lab". Before any of us could react, we were knocked out.


URGH I"M SUPER SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. IT'S SO FKING CRAPPY.

 

150926 Jinhoo @ UP10TION’s Fansign Event in Coex Mall! #업텐션 #UP10TION <cr: Hoo Are U>

^me right now and credits goes to dailyup10tion(tumblr)

Wooshin >>> Hwanhee

^wooshin(you guys), Hwanhee(Me)
This should be your reaction after reading this chap
creds goes to oringinal owner