three

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sungyeol. Myungsoo could feel how his cheeks started to turn pinkish due to embarrassment since he could not forget what he did to the latter yesterday, His eyes widen when Hansol called Sungyeol daddy and ran to him. Myungsoo only could watch Sungyeol picking his son up. Right. Sungyeol is married. He hated how he is acting right now. Pathetic. He still could see Sungyeol is wearing the same ring as before. He turned to his nephew and saw that his nephew was sulking. Probably Sungyeol is here to pick his son up. Myungsoo stood up before kneeling in front of Joohyuk. “Let’s go and get some ice cream?” Myungsoo asked as he grabbed the boy’s hands. “Uncle Soo will treat you the most expensive ice cream. Just for you” he pecked Joohyuk’s nose and smiled. He watched the boy slowly crumbles with the temptation and nodded. Myungsoo smiled before standing up. He picked the boy up and pecked his cheek.

“You said you were not great with children” Myungsoo was startled at the statement and remembered that Sungyeol was still here with his son, watching him coaxing his nephew. “But you were great” Myungsoo instantly melted at the compliment and smiled. “T-Thank you” Myungsoo blushed lightly before placing his nephew down when the boy started to whine about wanting to eat ice creams with Hansol. Myungsoo watched his nephew grabbing Hansol’s hand, pulling the poor boy to the nearest ice cream parlor. Myungsoo was going to follow them when he felt someone, Sunyeol grabbing his hand. “I’m sorry about yesterday” he listened to the older man apologizing. He turned his head and stared at Sungyeol. Why would the older man apologizing? It was his fault for running away. If someone had to apologize, it should be Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol and shook his head. He pulled his away and smiled at the male. “It was my fault” Myungsoo started. “I should be the one who is apologizing” Myungsoo continued. “Come on Uncle Soo” he heard his nephew calling out for him. Myungsoo turned around and saw his nephew was waiting in front of the ice cream parlor, obviously mad at him for being too slow.

“Come” Myungsoo felt Sungyeol started to drag him just like how his nephew was dragging Sungyeol’s son. “I will forgive you if you let me pay for the ice creams” Myungsoo only let Sungyeol dragged him to the ice cream parlor, still dazed with the fact that Sungyeol is touching him right now. After ordering the ice creams and having a short argument with Sungyeol, Myungsoo sat down on the bench after helping his nephew and Sungyeol’s son sitting down on it. The day is hot, hotter than usual. He probably should get Joohyuk home as soon as possible so that the boy would get heat . It was quiet for the past ten minutes as everybody was busy with their own ice cream. Myungsoo was half-way finished with his ice cream when he saw his nephew jumped down from the bench, claiming that he wanted to play with Hansol more. Myungsoo was relieved that the said boy already finished his ice cream or else, he would have to scold Joohyuk for bullying Hansol. Myungsoo smiled and nodded before watching both of the boys ran towards the swing set.

Myungsoo just finished his ice cream when he felt Sungyeol wiped the corner of his lips. He looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter