one

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe the coffee date was a bad idea. Myungsoo had been waiting for his blind date to arrive but it already an hour past the time that both parties agreed. Myungsoo sighed softly as he stared at his phone. Nothing. The guy at least could had contact him or the person who is in charge with the date, Sunjong that he would be late or did not want to come to the date. Maybe the guy is stuck in a traffic jam. Maybe. Myungsoo decided to give the stranger one last chance and wait for him until he finishes his drink. He already finished his drink yet his date has not arrived yet. He was placing the money on the table when a male walked towards him panting madly. Myungsoo’s eyes scanned up and down the male and noticed that the description matches with the male. The outburst that he was planning if the date finally came as he was waiting for the latter was nowhere to be found. The male’s appearance exceeded than his imagination. The guy is perfect in his eyes, from his height to the glint in his eyes. Myungsoo could not stop himself from falling in love with him. Myungsoo finally snapped out from his trance when he remembered that he was staring at the male longer than he should have.

 

“I’m sorry” Myungsoo broke the silence as he looked away from the guy and cleared his throat. “Take a seat please” he continued as he hid his hands from the guy as they was trembling madly, one of the side effects every time he is nervous. Myungsoo finally looked up and his throat closed up on him when he finally got a clearer view of the guy. “W-Waiter” he called the waiter with a higher pitch version of his voice. He mentally cringed at his behaviour. This is why his past blind dates did not went well. “Sorry for being late” Myungsoo immediately turned to face his date and blushed lightly when the latter finally spoke up. “It’s fine” Myungsoo let a shy smile bloomed on his face. “I’m Sungyeol” he nodded as he grasped the latter’s hand and give it a firm handshake. “Myungsoo” he did not want to let the latter’s hand since it feel so smooth but he could be seen as a creeper so he hesitantly let Sungyeol’s hand go.

 

Myungsoo was going to say something else when the waiter came and placed the menus on the table. He did not noticed that he was so hungry until his stomach start to rumble loudly. He could heard a snicker and quickly took one of the menus and hide his face with it. He had not ate yet since the date was supposed to be a lunch slash coffee date and the long waiting just prolong his hunger. As he was staring at the menu, Myungsoo did not noticed that Sungyeol had a smile on his face as the latter continue to watch him. After a couple seconds later, Myungsoo looked up and saw that Sungyeol did not even open the menu and mentally panicked. “Are you okay?” he tried to make a decent conversation with the latter as he smiled at him. Sungyeol smiled at him and nodded at his question. “Yeah. I’m okay” Myungsoo could swore that his heart just swoon at the sight of the latter’s smile. “T-that’s a good thing to know” he replied shyly and try to look away from Sungyeol’s face. He was focusing on the menu when the waiter made a second stop at their table. “Would you like to start your order?” Myungsoo took a peek at Sungyeol as the latter nodded.

 

After placing their order, Myungsoo passed the menu back and felt his phone was vibrating. Suddenly remembered that he still has work, Myungsoo quickly pulled his phone out and excused himself. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter