The End?!

Spiral of Fate

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Baekhyun pressed his alarm as he wake up from his bed. He’s still stunned at those things that happened in the previous loop. Nevertheless, he looked at the calendar and the day today that he sees is Tuesday.

Tuesday?

OH GOSH! THE LOOP HAS ENDED! I’M FREE!

These things are the prominent things that he keeps saying in his mind. After a thousand loops he’s now free. After a thousand sufferings he could finally see the truth and not the illusion. He had break free from the trance that kept him caged for a long time.

Now the first thing that he will do is to visit Taeyeon.

He fixed his bed and he quickly rushed to fix his clothes. He decided to use a blue and white-checkered polo partnered with navy blue-fitted pants.

“Wait, why those same clothes that I used in the previous loops are still there?” he asked curiously, but then disregarded that thing.

He ran to the kitchen as he cooks his food.

“Probably I’ll need to text her. I will tell that these stupid things are over and I’ll go visit her at her house.”

He gets his phone from his table and he texted her.

It’s over Taeyeon. Those loops are over. I’ll go to your house now okay?
~Baekhyun <3

Great, it would now be okay. He thought.

He took a bath, ate the food and dressed the clothes that he chose a while ago.

Now he’s ready to go to Taeyeon. He looked at his watch.

“Just in time.” He murmured.

He quickly rushed to his motorbike, but before he could start it, he rushed again to his house to get a small pink box and the bouquet of flowers that he prepared, although he’s still restless for these things that is still present even though he used it in the previous loops. However, he just put it on his bag and he rode off, ignoring those clues.

Or could it be still the same white dress partnered with black-fitting jeans that she used in the previous loops?

Baekhyun arrived at Taeyeon’s house. He pressed the doorbell.

Ding. Dong.

No one answered.

Ding. Dong.

There was still no answer. What’s happening?

“Where is she?”

Baekhyun stood and wandered around. He scanned his surroundings. He could see more houses. Beside her house an Ice cream shop is here. He couldn’t see the young girl that made him very miserable.

Baekhyun get his phone to try if he could contact her. He typed on his phone these words:

I’m here at your house. Where are you?

After he pressed the “Send” button, Taeyeon’s phone rang immediately. He searched for her inside the house using the window. He could see the phone ringing, and lots of red-colored fluid spilling at the floor.

Wait, red-colored fluid spilling?

Is it blood?

And who owns it?

Oh no, Taeyeon!

He tried to open the door but it’s locked, so he kicked it hard until it opened. He ran into the location where he saw the blood.

And Baekhyun, more terrified than before, now saw where the blood came from.

It’s from Kim Taeyeon, she’s shot down.

He ran into her. He hugged her and holds her tightly. Tears roll on his eyes.

“Baekhyun, is that you?” Taeyeon asked, in a weak voice.

“Yes I am."

"Sorry to hurt you this day.”

“What?” He asked, curiously.

“I won’t survive anymore.”

“Don’t say that Taeyeon. You’ll be okay later.”

“No Baekhyun. I could hardly breathe right now. Please take good care of my sister, okay?”

“Okay Taeyeon. I will.”

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said, as she shut her eyes. Her lips turned form a pinkish color into a gray color. Her blood still flows. Her heart stopped pounding. Baekhyun tried to check if she’s still breathing, but she isn’t. This can’t be happening.

Taeyeon’s dead.

“Oh wait. I might still be in the loop. I just need to wait until I woke up again on another loop.” He said, while tears nearly fall from his eyes.

But to no luck, nothing happened.

No miracle happened.

Taeyeon’s body still lied to the ground, while blood flows from her.

She’s dead, really DEAD.


Why can’t you simple minded creature understand what I really wanted you to understand. Can’t you see she’s suffering from your imbecilic doings? Haven’t you understood what things did you already do to her? How could you! Haven’t you notice why I used time loops to punish you? Haven’t you notice why I always wanted her to die? It’s not that I hate her. NO! It’s because it might be the only practical way to escape your unforgivable torture. But she’s lucky that I’m here. This is the only way I know to rectify your almost irreparable mind. You may have succeeded in escaping the stage one, but I assure you can’t escape stage two.