Loop 3

Spiral of Fate

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Baekhyun pressed his alarm as he wake up from his bed. What a nightmare? He thought. He still can’t believe that was his dream. He looked at the calendar and the day today that he sees is Monday.

Wait a minute. Something is wrong. He thought.

He fixed his bed and he quickly rushed to fix his clothes. What would he use today? Should it be a tuxedo? Probably no. It’s too formal. Should he use his blue ripped jeans? He thought and decided that it would also be no. At last, he decided to use a blue and white-checkered polo partnered with navy blue-fitted pants. He remembered that it was his dream, but he just forget about it.

He ran to the kitchen as he cooks his food.

“Probably I’ll need to text her. I forgot to say yesterday that I just need to go at her house.”

He gets his phone from his table and he texted her.

Don’t go anymore alone. I’ll wait you at your house at 10:30 am. Take care. Saranghae.
~Baekhyun <3

Great, it would now be okay. He thought.

He took a bath, ate the food and dressed the clothes that he chose a while ago.

Now he’s ready to go in their first date. He looked at his watch.

“Oh no! It’s already 10 and I’ll be late.”

He quickly rushed to his motorbike, but before he could start it, he rushed again to his house to get a small pink box and the bouquet of flowers that he prepared. He put it on his bag and he rode off.

He sensed a déjà vu.

He quickly rushed to Taeyeon’s house. His heart beats rapidly. He’s excited to see her this day. What would she wear this day? He thought. Could it be color blue, like his, or pink? Would it be black or white? He thought these things to himself. Nonetheless, he just thinks that whatever her dress would be, they’ll be happy and they’ll date this day.

It’s already 10:20 am. Luckily Baekhyun arrived just before he said the time that he would go in Taeyeon’s house. He pressed the doorbell.

Ding. Dong.

“Baekhyun, is that you?” a female voice was heard.

“Yes I am.” He answered.

“Wait, I haven’t finished dressing up. Could you wait for me for at least five minutes?”

“Okay, as you say.”

Baekhyun stood and wandered around. He scanned his surroundings. He could see more houses. Beside her house an Ice cream shop is here. He could see a young girl wearing a cap on top of her hood went to the shop.

“One chocolate ice cream please.” The girl said.

Suddenly, the door opened. Baekhyun could see Taeyeon wearing a white dress partnered with black-fitting jeans. Baekhyun was amazed at her beauty.

“Seems like you’ll easily tire yourself standing there. Come in.”

“Thank you. By the way here’s a bouquet of flowers for you.”

“Oh thank you very much. Come in.”

Baekhyun entered the house. The girl a while ago, after getting her ice cream, mumbled.

“Just sit there first as I finished fixing my clothes okay?”

“Sure.”

Though Baekhyun was hesitant, he followed.

He could see her fixing her items. He went nearer to her.

“Could I help something?” he said as he look at the bottle he saw in his dream.

“No need Baekhyun, I’ll just—“

Taeyeon accidentally tapped a bottle of glass as it fell. Luckily Baekhyun managed to catch it.

 “Wow, fast reflexes.” Taeyeon complimented.

“No, it’s not. I sensed that it would fell, so I tried to catch it.”

“Cool.”

“No not really.”

Taeyeon returned to fixing his things while Baekhyun patiently waited.

“Looks like you’ve placed everything.”

“Yes it is. Come on Baek. I’ll lock the door now.”

“Wait, How about your little sister?”

“She’s just near our house. She also has a key and she could take care of herself.”

“Okay.”

The two rode on the bike as they went to their destination. The little girl a while ago, who just finished her ice cream, stared at them.

Baekhyun rode swiftly at the road, passing other slow vehicles that they see.

“Could you slow down, Baek?”

“What?”

“Could you slow down?”

“What do you say? I can’t hear you.”

“Slow down!”

“Okay.”

Baekhyun slowed down his motorbike and he stopped.

“Why did we stop?”

“Because the stop sign says so.”

Taeyeon looked upwards. She saw the stop sign with the red light on.

“Luckily, probably I could rest for a while—“

Baekhyun rode swiftly again.

“Why are you riding so fast?”

“We might won’t make it on time if I slowed it down again.”

“What? I can’t hear your voice.”

“Just hang on.”

Baekhyun speeds up his bike as Taeyeon strengthens her embrace to Baekhyun.

Then they stopped.

“Are we here?”

“Yes.”

“Could you please ride slowly next time?”

“As you wish, I’ll do it. Anyway, were here.”

They’ve reach their destination, a restaurant. The two entered there. Baekhyun sensed something that isn’t right. The people around him, he saw them in his dream.

They searched a good place to eat. Luckily they found a table. It is located near a window, with large yellow curtains hanging on it.

“Let’s choose that table.”

“Okay.”

The two went to that table. They ordered something to eat. Baekhyun ordered beef while Taeyeon ordered some soup.

“Are you sure you’ll just eat soup?”

“Well, I’m not really hungry but I’ll eat so my stomach won’t ache.”

“Okay.”

The two eat the food they had ordered. After eating the two ordered some drinks. They both decided to order red wine.

“Happy First Anniversary, Taeyeon.”

“Happy First Anniversary too, my love.”

“So how do you feel now?”

“I’m surprised that you’d asked me to eat here. I haven’t prepared well.”

“Aren’t you mad at me?”

“Why?”

“Because as far as I remember, you and your friends would have some outing this day, right?”

“Yes it is. But don’t worry. Sometimes you need to sacrifice something to do other things.”

“Oh okay.”

Taeyeon suddenly noticed someone outside the restaurant.

“Oh gosh, I forgot to tell her that I won’t join.”

“Who?”

“My friends. Could you wait for me here, Baekhyun? I’ll just tell them that I won’t join.”

“I’ll accompany you.”

“No need. I’ll just talk to her. Okay?”

Baekhyun’s blood froze. He remembered his dream and he don’t want to happen that again.

“No. I’ll accompany you.”

“No need Baek. I’ll just say something to my friend.”

“I insist. I’ll go with you.”

“Okay.”

The two went out to go to Taeyeon’s friend.

Suddenly, Baekhyun noticed a truck is going at Taeyeon’s place. He’s terrified.

“Taeyeon! Watch Out!”

“What—“

BEEP!

In an instant, Taeyeon successfully managed to dodge the fast truck. Baekhyun was very glad that he managed to save her.

Suddenly, Baekhyun saw another truck. It would hit Taeyeon.

“Not this time.” He whispered

“Taeyeon! There’s another one!”

BEEP!

Miraculously, Taeyeon successfully managed again to dodge another fast truck. Baekhyun was very glad that he managed to save her this time.

“Are you okay, Taeyeon?”

“I’m fine. Thanks for saving my life.”

“It’s okay. Let’s go to your friend now.”

“Okay.”

The two went to her friend. It was Jessica.

“Hi, Jessica.”

“Hello Taeyeon.”

“Oh, Sica. I forgot to tell you but I can’t join you today. “

“It’s okay. I understand. It’s because you have your date, right?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t worry, we also planned to go out tomorrow. You may join.”

“Oh thank you. I appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome Taeyeon. You’re a very lucky girl, aren’t you?”

“How could you say so?”

“You have someone who loves you. You have a person who would accompany you. Well, isn’t it amazing?”

“Yes it is.”

“Anyway I had to go. Here’s the bus and I need to go or I’ll be late. Thanks for telling me.”

“Thank you to for understanding it.”

“Your welcome.”

Jessica entered the bus and waved good bye to the two.

“So are you done?” Baekhyun arrogantly asked?

“Yes it is. Sorry if you need to wait.”

“It’s okay. So shall we go back now?”

“Yes—“

BANG!

A big gray box fell onto Taeyeon. He looked up as he saw three construction workers who are shocked because of the box that fell onto her. He could see blood dripping and flowing beneath the box.

Taeyeon’s dead, again.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Baekhyun shouted, in grief of losing someone he loved.

Somewhere outside Taeyeon’s house, the little girl stand up and said.

“End the Third Loop. Start the Fourth Loop.”


Aside from adding the third chapter I also ecited some words in chapters 1 and 2

Hope you like this update ^^