The Feelings Still Remain

Should I Say My Love Again

Spring 2015

In the next afternoon after the work is completed, Junho went to Soeun's office. He who was wearing a dark blue shirt waiting for her out of the office. He had to keep his feelings since high school. He did not realize that it has been seven years he kept his feelings to. Until he met her again.

When he learns that she's still single, suddenly his heart starts to ache. Since a long time he was trying to forget her, but forgetting her is the most difficult thing to do. So he can’t help it. The feeling never changes. He think that he should say his love again. He didn’t want to miss this opportunity. Then Soeun came out of her office and saw him standing in front of the door.

"Hi Junho. I'll go home now! "He greeted her as if there is no any problem.

"Hey Soeun wait!" he chased her then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to go to a quiet place.

"What are you doing?" she asked but he didn’t answer her instead continue to run while pulling her hand.

He stopped and let go of her hand when he found a small road which people rarely passed. Junho further close the gap between them. Soeun stepped back slowly until she hit the wall behind her. He was still staring at her and then he stuck his right hand forward and resting on the wall behind her.

“What’s wrong, Junho?” She asked him, but her eyes avoiding his gaze.

"Soeun, listen to me." He said as he shook her right shoulder with his left hand so she looked at him. "Why do you always avoid your problems?" Asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. Anyway, listen to me now. "He said, still holding her shoulder which begins to tremble. "Soeun, you know why I kissed you when high school? Because I like you. No. Because I love you. I love you since high school. Until now, Soeun-ie. "He said confidently without a doubt. Then he take a deep breath, continue his words. “Did you know that I harbored this feelings for seven years? I realized that loving you is all my life. I could never forget you. "

Soeun didn’t say anything. She looked down again to avoid his gaze.Tears started flowing from her eyes. He began to bring his face closer trying to align his eyes with her both teary eyes. His right hand which was initially rests on the wall then moved to her chin to lift her head. She didn’t resist when he tried to approach her face. She closed her eyes when his lips started touching her lips.

His both hands then moved to her waist with the aim of getting closer to her lips and deepened the kiss. She didn’t refuse instead she kissed him deeper. Her arms around his neck and she part her lips, his tongue started entering . He was more pleased as their kiss become more passionate. Once they run out of breath Junho release his lips from hers.

Soeun are struggling to reorganized her breath and her face reddened and then she answered Junho’s ­love statement with a smile on her face, "I love you, too. Junho-yah!"

Finally she admitted that she loved him. Like Junho, she actually can't forget him since high school. She was too afraid to admit it, afraid to get hurt again. But after hearing his speech she assured her feelings towards him still remain.

With his red ears then he grabbed her lips again impatiently. They don’t care about their action that has become a spectacle of people who passing by. They don’t want to miss a single moment. A moment they were waiting since seven years ago. A moment that will never be wasted forever.

***

Please wait for the epilogue :)