Chapter 3

The Birth Of All Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

  I am now in front of she said, my room. Before I walked inside a waved at Sunny-sunbaenim again and bowed.

 
  I can tell that people are looking at me weirdly and as if they were judging me as I'm walking inside..


  I am now walking towards an empty chair and was about to sit there when a student came up to me and trip me.

"Aaarghhhh..."Ouch, that hurts.. I think I sprained my ankle.

 "How dare you got close to sunny-sunbaenim? Don't you know who she is?"

"....."

"She's one of the student team and you are not suppose to get close to her!"She shouted at me, I was about to Stand up when someone offered me a hand.

"Can you guys shut up? She's new and can you back off?"the girl who helped me pushes the girls who's trying to bully me.

"Are you okay? That's why you shouldn't get close to one of the student team. This could happen."She guided me to the empty seat and hand me a paper.


  She went back to her seat and listened to the lecture. I opened the paper she gave me and it says 'It's Yoon Bomi, nice to meet you. :)"

"Yoon Bomi.."I whispered.


End Of Chorong's POV

Taeyeon's POV

  The girls arrived and it's a chaos now in here, yoona begging Sooyoung to cook her kimchi fried rice, Hyoyeon trying to prank Jessica while Sunny and Yuri are playing Xbox.


  I sighed and sit on the sofa where Tiffany are and rested my head on her shoulder, she smiled and pats my cheeks.

"How should I stop them, baby?"Yep, we are dating but secretly. The members knows about it but not the campus.

 

"Want me to get their attention so you can speak?"She looked at me.


"Yes please."I said as I pecked her cheeks.

  She get her whistle and they all turned their attention towards us.

"Can you all gather up there."I pointed at the meeting room and they nod, I held tiffany's hand and we sit beside each other.


"So, anyone have any suggestion for our first move as the rulers?"I asked them.

  I can see Yuri and Sooyoung raising their hands.

"Yuri first."

"Uhm.. Can we have a Welcome back party?"

"That's what me and juhyun ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter