Epilogue

Falling Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning” And a kiss landed on Jiwon’s left cheek “Wake up sleepy head, you have a schedule today” another kiss on his right one.

“Please give me 5 more minute, baby” A smile crept on his face, he knows exactly who’s the voice belong even he still tightly close his eyes, the person who always giving him a morning kiss and nags. He spread his arms and trying to reach that person and Hanbin landed on the other side of bed “Can we cuddle before I fully wake up” giving his lover another excuses to stay in bed and bury his face on Hanbin’s neck.

“NO! I have prepare your breakfast so you better start to open your eyes before I decide to move out from this house and never come back” He knows that this threat will never fail to scare Jiwon.

“Meanie! You always threaten me with that dead card” Now Jiwon fully open his eyes and pouting.

“Hahaha serve your right” Hanbin giggle and pinch Jiwon’s cheeks.

“You know I can never lose you anymore” still hugging him tightly. After that night Jiwon promised to himself that whatever happened in his life, he will never ever left Hanbin in any condition or struggle they are facing.

“Because Mino hyung just texted me to remind you that you have a recording with him today and One too” Hanbin pull Jiwon hands so he can get off the bed “Don’t make them waiting for you”

“Ok boss” And kiss this annoying brat’s lips. "But can we cuddle after I finished recording?"

"You always push your luck to the edge huh?"

"I always do my best when it comes to you"

"So lame Jiwon, so lame! hahaha"

 

Flashback

Hanbin run as much as he can to reach Jiwon. 2 years is enough for him to stay in darkness, yes Jaewon was there with him never left him behind to always brighten his day and being a very good boyfriend for him but thats not the same person Hanbin wanted in his life. Call him stupid to run back to the person who left him years ago but Hanbin couldn't slip Jiwon away. He set aside his pride and ego to run after him. And Jiwon was there, the guy Hanbin loved so much. He missed his back, his wide shoulder the place where Hanbin usually put his tired head.

"Jiwon" Hanbin screamed as much as he can “Don’t leave! Don’t leave me anymore Jiwon” he run to close their gaps and back hugging Jiwon tightly.

“Hanbin” Jiwon's body was shaking, he honestly didnt expect Hanbin to run after him. Yes he still loves him but the fact that Jaewon was there to taking care of Hanbin was enough for Jiwon. And he was holding Hanbin's hands.

"How dare you to leave me again?" Hanbin cried a lot, he couldnt pretend to be fine anymore. "You didn't even try to convince me, jerk!" he keep talking in between his sobbing “I may have succeed to achieve my dream but it will be incomplete without you beside me” Hanbin 

“Do you really want me to stay?" facing Hanbin crying face and still hug him

"Yahh you still have the nerve to ask" Hanbin chuckle and gently hit Jiwon's arms

"Thank you, thank you so much Kim Hanbin for giving me another chance to stay. I love you so much Kim Hanbin, always have, always will" He said it with full sincerity while looking at Hanbin's eye and his cheeks and wipe his tears away. 

"Shall we go now? The other are waiting for us in the dorm" Hanbin grab Jiwon's hands to assure him that he should go meet the others too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter