2nd chance?

Falling Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~ 2 years ago ~~~~~~~~~

“Hanbin-ah.. I need you and all of iKON member to attend the press conference later.”

“Is it about the recent scandal?”

“What else?”

“Im so sorry for this, Im pretty sure that this is only misunderstanding and Bobby didn’t have any relation with those photos. I will explain this to the media Sajangnim”

“You don’t need to Hanbin-ah. We are not going to explain anything to the media. I just want to announce that iKON will be DISBANDED”

“Disband what?”

“I will disband your group?

“Bu…t wh…hy?

“I bet you know exactly why. Bobby completely ruins your group image as a rookie and people will say that iKON will bring a bad impact to the youngster. And I don’t want it because it will definatey ruin the whole image of YG family.”

“You know that Bobby will never do that. It may be just trap from anti fans, please consider it again Sajangnim. I beg you please”

“I’ll wait you here in an hour. Don’t be late!”

 

“Ji……won” his voice crack a bit, Hanbin never thought that he can finally meet Jiwon again after that incident, after the night iKON got disbanded. He sometimes expect to be able to see Bobby again but seeing him just now standing in front of him was so unexpected..

“Hanbin-ah you are looking great, this concert was your dream but its becoming real and I’m so proud of you.” it took all his power to finally showing up in front of Hanbin again. He really wants to be here when Hanbin achieved what he supposed to have long time ago. He always tell Jiwon how would it feel to have grand solo concert and now, he proved it. 

“Why are you here?" Poor boy, Hanbin really didnt know how to react. He's happy, sad, mad all in the same time

“Hanbin you are important for me and I cant miss to see you spread your wings, reaching your dreams .. I don’t want to miss your first concert" Bobby sincerely want to see Hanbin but what he expected was the opposite.

“Why do you have to comeback? Where were you? Why did you leave me? ing bastard among all of the people, you are the last person I want to see. I don’t need you, I don’t want to see you anymore. Do you hear that Jiwon”  Hanbin push Jiwon away with all his might, he couldn't hold it anymore and explode. He cried his heart out, longing and hating Jiwon at the same time.

“Hanbin listen to me” Jiwon trying to assure Hanbin to at least listen to his reason even none of his reason can be acceptable. Jiwon knows that.

“No way! You better leave now or… or…” he keep pushing Jiwon away, as far as possible from him.

“I have no intention to leave you and the others. I’m really sorry for being so coward, I just didn’t know what I should do instead of running away. They caught me red-handed with those drugs that I never ever used. I feel so ashamed of myself because of me that all of you were suffering and we got disbanded."

 

Flashback

“I still can’t believe that we are no longer exists?” Yunhyeong have no idea about his feeling, it seems sureal for him

"No more iKON" he added with the sad tone, unbelievable

"God I feel like crying" the maknae silently crying and cover his swollen face

“After only 2 years then we are done, I don’t know what I should do after this.” now is June turn

“But at least YG didn’t kicking our out and let us stay here” Jinan being the ldest trying to calm all of even he also dying inside

“But if you remember our trainee days, how we worked till morning just to get debut then after 3 years training and 2 years being an idol, then what boom in one night and change our life.” but Donghyuk cant hide all of his disappointment

“He said he still has plans to all of us even we are not iKON anymore. At least we can still together. Right Binnie?” Jinan trying one more time to assure them

“But I will never ever blamed this to Bobby hyung. I know even he didnt say a word, he felt guilty and blamed himself for this matter" never thought that June with all his sassyness can still be rational facing all of this nightmare

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter