We Meet Again

Falling Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waaahh hyung, daebak!" Donghyuk cant hide his excitement after watching Hanbin first time solo debut as a rapper at Seoul's Olympic Gymnastics Arena. It such big concert for Hanbin as a solo rapper and Donghyuk was really proud of his hyung achievement.

"It seems that you are back to the game kiddo". Yoyo said that and patted Hanbin's shoulder. Hanbin and Yunhyeong may not be that close but Hanbin knows that his hyung is always care about him. Sometime Yoyo sent him a message just to remind him that everything will be ok and he always support Hanbin no matter what. Thats how sweet of him.

"Hanbin-ah, we are so proud of you" its Jinan turns to hug Hanbin. Jinan knows Hanbin like ages ago, before iKon debut and got disband. Jinan was always there through thick and thin of Hanbin's life. Jinan was also there when Hanbin devastatedly looking for Kim Jiwon existance. And for Kim Jinhwan, this will be the new beginning for Hanbin's life and carrer and he wish nothing but the best for him.

"Hyung, I may never say this to you before but you are finally can be more awesome than me" And the least but not the last is none other than the sassy and annoying brat, Goo Junhoe. People may thought that June never care of anyone else aside from himself but that speculation was totally wrong. June was the first one who greeted Hanbin's birthday, he also helping Hanbin in correcting the lyrics he said "Hyung your lyrics was so uncool." Being cool and awesome is what June knows the most. But Hanbin love to have him around anyway.

"Drop it Goo Junhoe! haha but thanks anyway. Thank you guys for supporting me, thank you for coming" Hanbin also cant hide his happiness and satisfaction that he finally can "live again" and do something "proper again" after that incident. He debuted once again not as a leader of his bandmate but as a main and solo rapper of YG. This was such big achievement for him and Hanbin cant thank enuogh of his friend's support and courage.

"Hyung are you coming to dorm or you will stay with Jaewon hyung tonight?" Not to forget that Hanbin still have Jung Chanwoo by his side. The true maknae, the most understandable person ever, the "neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter