When HyunAe's best friend SoonYoung takes care of her after she broke her leg dancing

Boys Be in the Mood for Love Scenarios + Oneshots

AeG7SfT.jpg

 

tumblr_inline_nt2ye8IIPO1tad0r1_540.gif

 

Requested by: Kairi_Rose

Scenario: When HyunAe's best friend Soonyoung takes care of her after she broke her leg dancing.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2hpt20vxOdhldDLu3sh4

 

"OWWW!! IF YOU'RE GOING TO PUT ME DOWN, THEN AT LEAST PUT ME DOWN GENTLY!" HyunAe screamed at her older brother, Jihoon, when he tossed her on the bed like a potato sack. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes before wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his sleeve. "You ungrateful little brat. I carried you from the practice room all the way to the hospital and back home and now you're screaming at me?"

"But it hurts!" HyunAe whined as she began rubbing her right leg that was cast up. 

"Really?" Jihoon raised his eyebrows. Without waiting a reply, he poked her leg a little bit too harshly and HyunAe yelped in pain. 

"STOP THAT!" HyunAe snapped, causing Jihoon to jolt back.

"You and your big fat mouth. Keep screaming and the neighbors will complain again," Jihoon warned. "Anyway, I told your boyfriend to come over to take care of you. I have to go out with a couple of my friends and it's too troublesome to leave you home alone."

HyunAe grew flustered at the word "boyfriend". She knew exactly who her brother was referring to.

"He's just a friend," HyunAe muttered. She began playing with her hair and stared into space. A friend that I like a lot.

"Oh shut it," Jihoon rolled his eyes for the third time that night. "We all know you all like him and it's pretty obvious he likes you back too. You guys are just too stubborn to admit it. Take this chance to tell him how you feel. No need to thank me."

HyunAe nearly scoffed at how cocky her brother was being. He's making it seem as if he was nice enough to give the two of them alone time when in reality, he was just wanted to get out of this hell house and hang out with his friends.

At that moment, the bell rang and Jihoon went to get the door. HyunAe knew it had to be Soonyoung that was coming here at this time of the night since Jihoon did tell her he told Soonyoung about what happened. Even if he hadn't, he would still drop by just to hang out with her for awhile before their parents come home.

HyunAe felt a little bit guilty though because she knew he was busy preparing for the dance competition that was going to take place at school soon. With her leg broken, she knew he was not going to leave her alone. He will probably stay by her side and take care of her until her leg was healing.

"Jihoon is my brother, but he doesn't even bother taking care of me. Instead, my friend is. Talking about being a bad brother," HyunAe made a face as she thought about how Jihoon treated her. Sometimes she doubt they were even related. He only seemed to care about himself and sometimes she wonder if he really does have friends like he claimed he does.

HyunAe heard the front door closing and the sound of foosteps coming towards her room. Grabbing a mirror on her night stand, HyunAe made sure her hair was not out of place and that she looked decent. When HyunAe saw her brother and Soonyoung by the door, she practically threw the mirror back on her night stand before giving him a wide smile.

"Soonyoung! You came!" HyunAe pretended to be surprise at his appearance. She was probably bad at acting though because she saw Jihoon trying to hold in his laughter from behind.

"Oh my god! That looks terrible! Are you okay?!" Soonyoung gasped when he saw her cast. He ran towards her and took a hold of her hand. His sudden action caused her to become flustered once again, and she just wanted to bury her face in her hands if only he wasn't holding onto it. 

Jihoon awkwardly cleared his throat causing Soonyoung to let go of her hand right away.

"S-sorry," Soonyoung quickly apologized.

Jihoon shook his head. "It's nothing. Anyway, according to her," Jihoon shot HyunAe a look, "her leg hurts a lot so don't touch her leg at all. She screamed at me when I barely touched her leg. Though, I'm not sure if she would give you that reaction."

"That's because you poked it so hard!" HyunAe defended. 

"Sorry for making you take care of my sister. I have a business to attend so you coming here to take care of her in my place is very helpful. I know she can be really troublesome but she doesn't bite. At least not you anyway," Jihoon patted Soonyoung on the shoulder, ignoring HyunAe's comments.

HyunAe gaped at how fake her brother was being. What business to attend?! You just want to hang out with your friends! HyunAe wanted to shout that out loud but knew it was better to keep shut. After all, Jihoon is the devil himself. Who knows what kind of threat he would make once they are alone.

"It's okay! I've been friends with HyunAe since forever and I can assure you that she doesn't bite when she's injured," Soonyoung proudly nodded his head. 

Is he playing along with that idiot or is he for real?! HyunAe gaped again. She looked at Jihoon and he ws on the verge of crying. Everything was too funny and he felt like he was going to die if he had to hold in his laughter any longer.

"Okay okay, that's enough. Keep this up and she'll cry for real," Jihoon snickered. "But yeah, you kids have fun. I'll be back soon but there's a chance our parents might come back before me. I haven't told them about her recklessly breaking her leg so they might freak out if they see her leg all casted up like that. If that happens, just tell them she fell on her foot during rehearsal and someone stepped on it by accident," Jihoon instructed. 

Soonyoung nodded. "Okay. Have fun hyung! HyunAe will be in great care with me here!"

"I thought so," Jihoon winked at his sister before leaving.

HyunAe knew exactly what that meant and her face turned red again. Thank god he's no longer here. HyunAe sighed in relief. She didn't know if Jihoon was trying to help her with Soonyoung or not. Whatever he's doing, it's working alright.

"What happened to you today?" Soonyoung ran to her side as soon as he heard the front door closed, indicating that Jihoon left. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I...err...," HyunAe rubbed the back of her neck, "the girls told me that I and that if I don't improve, I would just drag everyone down. I didn't want to be a burden so I worked extra hard today. This was the result..." HyunAe sheepishly laughed.

"Is it Soeun and her friends again? I told you not to listen to them. The only thing they're good at is dragging people down," Soonyoung shook his head at the thought of them.

"It's okay, it's my fault. I should have been careful," HyunAe said. At that moment, her phone beeped twice, indicating it was low battery. She tried to reach for the charger on her night stand when she realized her arm was too short to reach it. Just as she was about to scoot over, Soonyoung took her phone, leaned over, and charged her phone for her.

HyunAe's heart skipped a beat when she realized how close Soonyoung was. He was practically hovering over her body and this was the first time she noticed how handsome he was.

Oh my god, what am I thinking. Snap out of it! HyunAe lightly slapped her cheeks that were heating up right now.

Soonyoung, noticing how weird this position was, quickly got off the bed and stood up. "Sorry, I was just trying to charge your phone for you."

"I know," HyunAe chuckled at the obvious statement. "Say, I'm a bit hungry, can you go get me some food? A pack of ramen is fine."

"Aye aye captain!" Soonyoung saluted before running off to the kitchen to cook some ramen.

Hyunae giggled at his weirdness. This was exactly the reason why she fell for him in the first place.

About 10 minutes later, Soonyoung went into her room with a bowl of ramen. It smelled so delicious and HyunAe felt her stomach grumbling at the sight.

"Thank you," HyunAe beamed as Soonyoung set the hot bowl on her desk. She was about to reach for it when Soonyoung held her back.

"It's hot. I'll feed you," Soonyoung offered. Using the chopsticks, he placed the noodle on the spoon before blowing on it.

HyunAe couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "You know, my leg is broken, not my arm."

"And my heart is broken to see you like this," Soonyoung said without thinking. When he realized what he just said, it was too late.

HyunAe's face was now as red as a tomato and his heart was pounding like crazy in his chest.

"W-What?" HyunAe's heart was beating so fast by now that she thought it was going to explode any time soon. Did I heard what I just heard?

"Ah! The water!" Soonyoung suddenly shot out of his seat. "I forgot to turn off the stove! The water is still boiling!"

Before HyunAe could ask for more details, Soonyoung ran out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen.

When Soonyoung reached the kitchen, he placed his hand over his heart to calm it down. 

". I almost spilled it," Soonyoung leaned against the wall before sliding down so that he was sitting on the floor. He placed a hand over his forehead but withdrew it when he realized how hot it was. 

"This is bad. She can't see me like this," he muttered when he realized that his face was heating up as well. He decided to sit there for a few minutes to cool down before heading upstairs again.

10 minutes has passed when Soonyoung decided to man up and go back to her room to see if she needed any help. When he came in, he saw that she has already fallen asleep. His eyes shifted to the bowl of noodle by her desk to see that it was empty. 

She probably fell asleep after eating it. Soonyoung thought. He quietly tip toed over to her bed and carefully pulled the blanket to cover her body. 

A smile appeared on his face as he looked at her peaceful sleeping face. 

She's beautiful. Soonyoung thought. After making sure she was really sleeping, Soonyoung leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, not wanting her to wake up.

"I love you," Soonyoung whispered before taking a seat on the floor. His eyes became drowsy and his eyelids were getting heavier. He rested his head on the bed before drifting to sleep.

 

 

"Kids, I'm home," Jihoon barged into HyunAe's room the first thing he came home. When he saw that the two of them were peacefully sleeping, he was about to retreat when he noticed something from the corner of his eyes.

Soonyoung and HyunAe were holding hands in their sleep.

With a smile on his face, Jihoon left the room and quietly closed the bedroom door behind him, not wanting to disrupt their moment.

"Kids these days," Jihoon shook his head before going downstairs.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2hpt20vxOdhldDLu3sh4

 

A/N: Sorry it took me forever to write this scenario, but I hope you like it! It was rather short but I think it was a rather decent ending haha. Let me know in the comments what you think about this scenario, and feel free to request again! (: