Officially Missing You

Officially Missing You

a/n : all words in italic is flashback

 

“Hey! Watch your steps little kid!” a man yelled at me after i accidently bumped on him.

“Ouch! Be careful please!” said another person that i bumped on.

So on and on, i keep bumping at other people while i’m walking down the street but I don’t really care about it.

In fact,i don’t care about anything at all right now. My body and my heart was numb while my mind totally blank. It looks like my foot already had it’s own mind and keep walking by themselves. Deep inside i really wish my foot will bring me to the middle of the street and then let a car or a truck clashed me to help me get rid of my suffering. But it seems like my foot has another idea and suddenly i’m already stand in front of a very familiar door for me. Silently cursing on my foot, i let out a very long sigh. Usually i will feeling very excited to open the door because i know i’ll be greeted by your crescent-moon-like eyes smile behind the door. But this time it just adding more pain in my heart because i now,there’s nothing but a great darkness that will greet me once i open the door. So hesitately i fished out the key from my pocket, open the door and step inside the house.

And i was correct, no crescent-moon eyes that welcome me. Only darkness that greet me this time. I the light and looking around our apartment. Our full of love apartment.

Sigh

“You can do it Kim Taeyeon. You already promised to her! Fighting!!”

I take off my coat and scarf and about to hang it inside the coat hanger when suddenly i saw that baby pink scarf hanging inside the wardrobe. My heart skip a beat and then….


“Happy Valentine TaeTae-ah!!”

“Yah,Fany-ah! You don’t have to yelling that hard. I am right beside you.” I smiled at her when she enter my car.

“Sorry TaeTae-ah, but i’m really exciting today because today Is Valentine! There are pink everywhere today!” she claps her hands in excitement. I turn on my car and drive away from her house.

“Yah Tiffany, is that the only thing that you really care about Valentine? Pink everywhere? Then what about me Fany-ah?” I pretend to be mad and pouting to her.

“Omo,TaeTae! Are you pouting right now? How cute you are! Aigo, my Taetae got jealous because of pink!” She said while resting her head on my shoulder.

“Kim Taeyeon, you have to know that you are more important than everything else in this world , even more important than pink! You are the most important person in my life.”

“Omo…You are so sweet Tiffany.” I smile fondly at her.

After an hour we finally arrived at our destination, the beach.

”Wah,Taeyeon this is so beautiful!” Tiffany start to running around the beach and playfully kicking the sand, just like a little child.

”Tiffany, come here for a moment please. I have something to show you.” Just like a cutie puppy she obediently run and sit beside me.

”Ready ?” I asked her. She nodded her head excitedly. ”Okay then, GO!!” I screamed to beach. All of sudden there’s a long hissing voice and the a loud popping sound in the sky.

The fireworks lighten up the dark sky with it’s colorful color. But for today, i specially order pink color more than any color for my lovely mushroom. I grinned widely looking at her wide open mouth and eyes.

”Taetae-ah, this is very beautiful! Thank you!” she hug me tightly.

“Anything for you my Hwang Miyoung.”

“Yah!”

“Hehehe just kidding Tiffany“

“By the way, i also have something for you Taeyeon.” She give me a nicely wrapped gift with pink ribbon on it.

“What is it?” I asked her curiously.

“It was my special handmade for you. I hurt my fingers a lot when i’m making it so you better wear it. Promise me?” 

“Okay okay. I will. Can I open it now?” She just smile slyly to me and nod her head like a bobble head toy.

“WHAT??!! ARE YOU CRAZY TIFFANY??! Yah Hwang Miyoung, PINK scarf?!”


I smiling at the though of you. I remember arguing with you because you already tricked me and made me promise you to wear the scarf. I mean,you know how cheesy a pink scarf right? But right now seeing your pink scarf i feel nothing but love it. I put the scarf around my neck and smell it. It still have a scent of you. The tears start to running down from my eyes but i quickly wiped it.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Stop it! You can’t cry!” I keep telling my self to be strong. So i’m about to change my shoe into my house sandals but I stay for a moment when i look at the sandals, my baby blue sandals put next to your pink sandals. I sigh and put on my sandals. Looking around around our apartment, i sigh again. There’s too many memory of you in this house. How can i forget about you if there’s too many memory of you running around me? I massage my head lightly. Drink. I think i need something to drink to cool down my nerves.

I walk to the kithchen and looking for my favorite mug but thanks to my bad luck,it was put next to your favorite pink mug. I looking around the kitchen and once again, i remember about you…

“Here you go! My special handmade omelet just for my Taetae.” Tiffany put the plate in front of me. I looking at the omelet in front of me while my brain doing the math :

Tiffany + cooking = you decide it by yourself.

“Errr…thanks Fany, but…”

“Why? Are you thinking that it will taste bad or something like that Taeyeon?” she crossed her hand in front of her chest and glaring at me.

Jackpot!

100% right!

Think Taeyeon…think an excuse if you didn’t want to sleep on the couch tonight!

“Err…of course not Tiffany. It just…errr… .i think i don’t want to eat omelet right now”

Yes,that’s it! You’re such a genius Kim Taeyeon!!

“Can we have something else to eat Fany-ah?” I’m giving my all to give her my cutest pout, hoping she will fall to my aegyo and forget about her dreadful omelet.

“Hmm….. You don’t want to eat omelet? But i already make it specialy for you Taeyeon-ah.” She look very sad and disappointed.

Oh

Those puppy eyes…must resist Kim Taeyeon..resist…resist…Arrgghh!!!! I can’t bare it anymore!!!

“Tiffany,don’t be like that, it’s okay. I’ll eat the omelet/. You already specialy made it for me so it must be full of your love right?” I patted her head lightly.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KIM TAEYEON?????

“Really? Yay!! You’re the best Taetae.Let me feed you then.Come on,say ahh…..”

Slowly and hesitately i open my mouth, praying for my own luck and say the magic words much to Tiffany’s delight

“Ahhh…”

I end up at the hospital that night. Just like i’ve said before, Tiffany and cooking are never a great combination. I let out another sigh and sit at the dining table to drink and once again, i remember about you. How can i forget about you if i always remember about you whenever i turn my head? I walk slowly to the living room and sit on the couch. Again and again,my mind drifted away to you. I remember when we watch a horror movie together and you gripping my arms very tightly. I silently enjoying the moment because during the movie you will constantly hugging me.

“Yah Fany-ah, you’re very great. How can you make me miserable like this? I’m really like a fool right now that trying to forget about you but end up remembering you more than anytime else. Why…why are you leaving me alone here Fany-ah?”

The tears that i keep holding on finally running down to my cheeks. Suddenly i saw your mp3 player on the table. My hand trembling when i hold it. I put on the earphone and listen to the song play inside. It’s “Officially Missing You by Tamia

I move my body from the couch. Today is too much for me, my head really hurt. I think i need to take some rest. When i’m walking to our room i accidently passing the bathroom. i lean my body to the bathroom door and look inside the bathroom. Like i said before, too many memories of you inside this house, even the bathroom keep a lots of memory of you. I remember our morning routine when we brush our teeth together.Your lovely face, your bright smile that always brighten up my days and make me strong and ready to face the world with smile too. Now they all gone.Now you told me to face this world…alone…

I finally move my gaze from the bathroom and walk to our room. But once i enter the room, i quickly regret it because here, in this room, is the place that have the most memory of you. It was the place where we sleep together, the place where we spend hours doing nothing but gazing at the ceiling together, the place where you always hug me when you’re sleeping, the place where we shared our love.

I touched the wardrobe, the table at the corner of the room where you put all your beauty items there, a stack of perfume with your scent. I drop my self at the bed, our bed, and sleep at your side of the bed. It felt so warm, just like you. Tears running to my cheeks once again, and this time it harder than before.

I know that i already fall in love with you since the first time we meet at the kindergarden.Your sweet smile plus your super broken Korean somehow attract me to you. Since that i always to be by your side and protect your from anything that can hurt you. I always protecting you from the kids that bulling you because of your fragile look. Soon after we become a bestfriend my greed become bigger. I want more than just become your bestfriend, i want you to be always by my side and live together forever. But i’m afraid you will leave me if you find out about this. So since the junior high school i keep my feeling to you, by myself and just protecting you like always. To my surprised you come to me one day with sweat all over your face. I really worry because i think you’re sick or something. I ask you are you alright but you just shake your head and suddenly kissed me.

Shock? Yes

Happy? Of course!

And since that we becoming official. Our parents pretty shocked at first but finally they agree to our relationship. We go to the same high school and the same college.Moved to this apartment to star our wonderful live together. And we are having a wonderful live together until this morning…..


Early this morning, at Soshi Cafe
“Here you go, one strawberry cheesecake and cherry blackforest with two medium size of Yulsicino.”

“Thanks…err…”

“Xun, you can call me barista Xun. Call me whenever you need anything else okay?”

“Okay xun, thanks alot” I smile to the barista.

“Wah Taeyeon-ah, she give me double strawberry on my cake. What a sweet girl.” Tiffany waved her hand happily to Xun at the counter.

“Yah Tiffany, are you flirting with that barista? How dare you to flirting with another girl in font of you husband huh?” I crossed my arms and pouting to her.

“Aigo Taetae, i’m just saying thanks to the barista because she give me double slice of strawberry on my cake.You become jealous easily Taeyeon-ah. Don’t worry okay, my love and my heart only belong to you.” Tiffany tenderly hold my cheeks and suddenly kiss it.

“Omo! Yah Tiffany, what are you doing? What if other people see us? Aigo,this is very embarrassing.” I covered my face with both my hands. Tiffany really like to showing of her affection in front of many people.

“Why? Is it forbidden to kiss my own girlfriend in front of the public right now? Who will oppose us?” she lift her eyebrow playfully with mischevious smile on her lips.

“I will.”  answered a very angelic voice from behind me. I turned my head around and saw Tiffany’s cousin, Jessica.

“Yah,why are you opposing us huh?” Tiffany glaring at her cousin.

“Simply because i like her too i think.” She stick out her tounge and take the chair to sit between us.
“So,are we going now?” she asked us with her bored voice.

“Just a moment Jess,we will finished our cake first then we can go to the mall together.” I said to her.

“Okay than.” She nodded her head and take a pretty thick book from her bag,”How To be a Good Wife for a Dummie”

“Whoa jess, since when you’re reading such book?” tiffany lift her eyebrow curiously.

“Since Yuri give it to me. Why?”

“Ahh, i think Yuri want her wife at least able to cook something for her when she arrived at home.” Tiffany said teasingly to Jessica.

“Yah, how dare you to teased me like that? You’re not better than me. It was Taeyeon that always cook at your house.”

“Yah….” Tiffany just about to retorted Jessica when her phone suddenly ringing.

“Hello? Daddy? How are you? I miss you so much Daddy.” Suddenly her bright smile fade away and she look very shocked. “What? No..you must be joking.No way Dad! No! that’s impossible!! You’re lying!” She screaming to her father on the phone and then flip off her phone.

“Tiffany,what’s going on?” I ask her worriedly.
“My mom…Daddy say my mom..” She suddenly grab her chest and turned pale.

“Yah,Tiffany what’s wrong? Are you okay?” I quickly ran to her side.

“My chest…my heart…it hurts Taeyeon…” she slowly closed her eyes, unconscious.

“Tiffany! Yah,Tiffany open up your eyes please! You scares me! Tiffany!! Tiffany!!!”

+++++

“Please doctor, please save her.” I grab the colar of the doctor’s robe, begging him to save Tiffany.

“We’ll try our best miss. Now please stay back and wait outside.” The doctor gently pushed me from the door and close it.

“What to do? What to do now Jessica? They will save Tiffany right? Right?” I hit my head to the wall. My heart also hurting very much. I can’t breath…

“Calm down Taeyeon. Calm Down. They will save Tiffany okay? Now stop hitting your head like that. Tiffany will kill me if i’m letting you hurting yourself like this.”

we wait in silence for a couple hours when suddenly the doctor come out from the ER.

I rushed to his side “How was she doctor? She’s fine right?”

The doctor just sigh and pat my head gently “We already try our best.You better meet her inside.” My head blank instantly after i heard what the doctor said. Slowly i walk to the ER room and looking at Tiffany on the bed. She’s looking very pale. I try to hold on my tear and sit beside her.

“Fany-ah, it’s me Taeyeon.” She open up her eyes very slowly and smile to me.

“Taetae-ah….”

“Shh….don’t say a words. You better rest okay? You are so weak.” I hold both of her hands and grab it thigtly.

“Taeyeon-ah, what should i do now? She’s gone… I really love her and now she’s gone…I can’t live without her Taeyeon….”

“Shh…don’t say such a words Tiffany. Please don’t.” I press her hands to my cheeks. Tears already running down my cheeks endlessly. Tiffany smile a little bit, but i can see tears trickling down from her eyes too.

“Taeyeon-ah, can you promise me? Please promise me that you will stay strong and stay alive even though i’m not by yourself again.You have to always smile beautifully like usual. Don’t cry okay? You got it?” she said weakly.

“No Tiffany, stop talking like that! I will never able to life without you.You are my soul Tiffany. Don’t leave me. Please, i’m begging you.”

“I’m sure you can do it Taeyeon. Just promise me? For me?”

I’m sobbing in front of her.I don’t want her to go. But what can i do? I’ll never able to say no to her.

“I will. I will Tiffany. I promise you.” 

“Good girl….” She whispered

“Taetae-ah….”

“Yes Tiffany?” I weakly answered her

She smile to me, showing me her crescent-moon smile once again before her hand loosen from my grip and fall to the bed. I’m speeachless. She stay there, motionless. I grab her hands once again and put it back to my cheeks.

“Don’t you ever let go my hand like that Fany-ah. Don’t leave me please….please …please stay with me…Fany-ah….Yah Hwang MiYoung!!!!!” I shake her body that stay motionless.

Jessica running to the room and closed when she saw Tiffany.

“Tiffany?” she whisper so weakly, it’s more like she’s talking to herself

“No,Tiffany is fine! She’s just sleeping. She’s tired. Don’t say it Jessica.Don’t you dare to say it!! I’m not ready yet… Don’t say that word please.” I hug her and crying out all of my feeling.

 

Cold. She’s cold but i still couldn’t accept it.

“Why are you leaving me now Tiffany? Did you know why i want to go to the mall today? I want to buy a ring for us.To propose you. Can’t you just wait for me? Tiffany….” I put her back to the bed and looking at her beautiful face. I kiss her forehead tenderly, down to her eyes, her nose, her cheek and finally to her lips.

Farewell to my love….My deepest heart know it very well but I keep denying the truth. It hurt…

“Where are you going Taenggo?” Jessica yelling at me when i’m running out from the room.

I ignore her and keep running….bumping at many people but i don’t care….I don’t care about anything because the only one that I think of already leaving me…forever….


I know that i already promised to Tiffany to move on...

But it’s hard...

I walk to the balcony, feeling the cold breeze of wind blowing to my face.

”Tiffany-ah, let’s meet soon okay?” I already grib the edge of the trailing and ready to jump when suddenly i felt a warm hands at my waist, hugging me from behind.

“Babo, i told you to stay alive for me. How dare you to broke your promise to me?” there’s a  warm and soft whisper on my ears.

I quickly turned my head just to find your huge photo from across the room smiling at me ….

I kneel down and sobbing….

“I’m sorry Tiffany! I already promised to you but i still want end this life. Even you come to prevent me from doing stupid thing! I’m sorry Tiffany…I’m so sorry….” I grab the trailing once again. This time to face the cold breeze.

“You are leaving me less than 24 hours Fany-ah. But right now, i’m already officially missing you”
 


a/n :

Hi ^^

This is the first time i post my story on aff. It's actually my old stuff that i've been posted on soshified before.If you're Royal Couple fans you must be remember Soshi Cafe by Xun lol. I put this story here to motivate me to write more hahaha. Comment, input it's all welcome. Thank you =)